Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
Aidymac

Bundesliga > March 2016

11 hours ago, Neubs said:
3. Bundesliga
Aue-Halle
Friday

Nice Game here today and Aue on the 2nd Place in Table wants to show a reaction after that deserved Lose last week in Kiel. The peformance there was very bad. So important here that with Breitkreuz and Hertner 2 important defenders are back from injury. So the best defensive is complete here. Aue @ home with many Draws 7-8-0 here so far and 14-4 goals. So but i don´t think this will be a Draw today.
Halle in last Games 4 Games with 3 Draws but must see the oponnents there. In Stuttgart II, in Erfurt and last week at home against Mainz II. So weaker opponents then Aue today. Also Halle are not a good away team with 3-4-7 and only 12 Goals in Away Games. Also some rumours here this week in Halle. There best Striker Osawa maid offical that he will join Kaiserslautern after this season. Also some other players now knowing that they must leave the club. So atmosphere surly not the best in Halle. Good for Halle is that important Striker Furoholm is not injured, but doubtful. They hope in Halle that he can sit on the bench after a long injury time. But for the Aue Game, it´s too early to give Halle some positive boost.So also see Halle 3 time this season and must say against strong Defensive Line´s Halle are looking very weak. And today against the best defensive from the whole league i didn´t think that they can win or made a Draw here. So for me here:

Aue -0.5 @ 1.95 4/10 sbobet

FT 4:0 :cheers

Oberliga North-South
Sunday
Wismut Gera-FC Eisenach

What a clash here between these two bottom of the league teams. 15th in the table against 16th in the Table. And interesting here is the fact that normaly 14th+15th+16th in the table are relegated. But now some rumours said, that Erfurt II and Cottbus II both are take back his teams from this league of financial isuses. So 15th Place will be first NO-Reglegation Place. Gera since Mid-Week without a Coach, because Gruettner are not longer Coach in Gera. I´ve read some infos here and i must said, that Gera are in some games playing good footbal, but they are very weak in scoring goals. But Sunday they are playing against the weakest defensive Line in the league and the weakest away Team. There is no doubt that Eisenach have a big surprise last weekend with a 2-1 win against 2nd Placed team of International Leipzig. But be careful, i think Inter Leipzig take it against Eisenach to easy. So other Games after winterbreak here for Eisenach, 1-6 against Halle 96, 0-6 against Markranstaedt - both away games and 02 against Cottbus II. So Gera for sure here with last Games not taking a win, but Sunday they will win. Better team, weak away Team and i think better squad here. So for me:

Gera @ 1.90 3/10 bet365

Hamburg-Hoffenheim

I´m going here with Hoffenheim. Take a view of the whole season they deserved to stay on Place 17, take a view of the performances from Hoffenheim since New-Coach Naggelsmann take over they don´t deserved the 17th Place. They playing good Football and let´s talk it open, the squad is better then Place 17th. Problem here is they can´t show this Performances in Away Games. Reasons here - Lost 1-5 against Stuttgart... Very Bad Day, that can happen
1-3 Lose in Dortmund, i write some words after that game about the performances here. They only lose this game, after Rudy was sent off. If they can show the same performances today, think Hamburg will become many troubles.
On Hoffenheim Side only Schwegler are missing. Other missings are Herdling, Joelinton and Grahl. But these are no important players.
Interessting Fact for me is, that Hoffenheim under Naggelsmann very unpredictable in tactic. 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 both have Hoffenheim in last games showing and both are looking really good.
Now Hamburg. Sit on 12th Position, but allready not safe for Relegation Places. When they lose today and think Frankfurt will win against Hannover, then only 4 Points between them. Performances last games didn´t impressed me. There are many ups and downs. Also today without important Players. Mueller are suspended and On-Loan Striker Drimic injured and out for the season. So out of Form Striker Lasogga or Rudnevs will begin. For me personaly big blow here.
Then interessting fact. Next Hamburg game will be important. The opponent is Hannover. Hamburg needs here in Hannover all 3 Points. But think Hannover lose today and then Coach Schaaf maybe get sacked, so new coach had 2 weeks time to made a better Hannover team. So the interessting fact here is that in Hamburg many important Players have 4 Yellow Cards. Another one and the player are suspended. Players are:
Ekdal, Gregoritsch, Lasogga, Jung and Ostrzolek. So specially in defensive are can be in trouble.
Hamburg nothing special in Home Games with 4-4-5 and Hoffenheim only with 1-4-8, but last games are showing that Hoffenheim will climb up in the table slowly.

Hoffenheim AHC0 @ 2.51 3/10 SBOBET
Volland 2 scorey anytime @ 3.60 0.5/10 bet365
Edited by Neubs

3 hours ago, Neubs said:
Hamburg-Hoffenheim

I´m going here with Hoffenheim. Take a view of the whole season they deserved to stay on Place 17, take a view of the performances from Hoffenheim since New-Coach Naggelsmann take over they don´t deserved the 17th Place. They playing good Football and let´s talk it open, the squad is better then Place 17th. Problem here is they can´t show this Performances in Away Games. Reasons here - Lost 1-5 against Stuttgart... Very Bad Day, that can happen
1-3 Lose in Dortmund, i write some words after that game about the performances here. They only lose this game, after Rudy was sent off. If they can show the same performances today, think Hamburg will become many troubles.
On Hoffenheim Side only Schwegler are missing. Other missings are Herdling, Joelinton and Grahl. But these are no important players.
Interessting Fact for me is, that Hoffenheim under Naggelsmann very unpredictable in tactic. 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 both have Hoffenheim in last games showing and both are looking really good.
Now Hamburg. Sit on 12th Position, but allready not safe for Relegation Places. When they lose today and think Frankfurt will win against Hannover, then only 4 Points between them. Performances last games didn´t impressed me. There are many ups and downs. Also today without important Players. Mueller are suspended and On-Loan Striker Drimic injured and out for the season. So out of Form Striker Lasogga or Rudnevs will begin. For me personaly big blow here.
Then interessting fact. Next Hamburg game will be important. The opponent is Hannover. Hamburg needs here in Hannover all 3 Points. But think Hannover lose today and then Coach Schaaf maybe get sacked, so new coach had 2 weeks time to made a better Hannover team. So the interessting fact here is that in Hamburg many important Players have 4 Yellow Cards. Another one and the player are suspended. Players are:
Ekdal, Gregoritsch, Lasogga, Jung and Ostrzolek. So specially in defensive are can be in trouble.
Hamburg nothing special in Home Games with 4-4-5 and Hoffenheim only with 1-4-8, but last games are showing that Hoffenheim will climb up in the table slowly.

Hoffenheim AHC0 @ 2.51 3/10 SBOBET
Volland 2 scorey anytime @ 3.60 0.5/10 >bet365

FT 1:3 :cheers

Volland with the 0:2

3. Bundesliga
Erfurt-Chemnitz

I must take here Chemnitz DNB/AHC0... Big Clash in bottom of the League. 15th against 19th and Chemnitz since 2 Games with new Coach. Koehler - former Hallescher FC Coach now Headcoach from Chemnitz. Not the best Coach in Germany but for 3. Bundesliga a good Coach. Also the squad from Chemnitz not so bad, whats missing here is a Win. After Winterbreak Chemnitz didn´t win any Game and have a 0-4-3 bilance. But must see this different. They playing against Magdeburg, Dresden, Grossapsach and Wuerzburg. So 4 Teams from Head of the Table. Also some rumours in the squad so that Ex-Captain and Topscorer Fink gave the Captain of the Team to Player Conrad. Thats not must be bad, showing Cottbus in this League who have allready changed the Captain and showing positive Reaction. Chemnitz the weakest Team in Away Games by 1-5-8.
Missing here today only Tuerpitz by suspension.
Let´s talk about Erfurt. For a team who sit on 15th Place they have a very solid Home Bilance from 7-3-5. Ups and Downs after Winterbreak with some good Results - 2:2 against Aue, 1:0 against Wuerzburg. But for me last weeks they trend are going down. Showing not good Performances against last 3 Games. Also don´t rate to high the win last week against Bremen II. Bremen II have played without some important players who was in squad for first team. (Guawara, Eggestein and Fröde).
Erfurt today also without Rotation Striker Hoecher and important left Back Hergesell. Thats big blow, because Chemnitz have for me a very good Offensive with Fink, Frahn, Uzoma. Also it´s relegation fight and Chemnitz have the type of the players who can fight.
So think today they can made a turn and will be sucessfull.

Chemnitz AHC0 @ 2.08 2/10 SBOBET

Regionalleague North-East

I´ll try here a Combo. Played Berliner AK in Single Game, odds here falling extremly down, but value also there.
I combined today Berliner AK and Jena.

Berliner AK playing at Home against Neugersdorf. They sitting on placed 5th, but today with extremly limited squad. They have only 13 Players available and season is "ending" for Neugersdorf. They can´t relegatet and don´t think that they can attack the Leader Zwickau. Other Side Berliner AK. All Players are Full-Time Professionel Players and they have a really good squad. Yesterday leader Zwickau lost in Neustrelitz and if they didn´t lose i have won´t touch this match in a combo. But now things turn around. Berliner AK 2 games down then Zwickau and have actually 12 Points behind them. Wining both, it´s only 6 Points. Also they are very strong at home with 8-3-1.

Other game is Luckenwalde-Jena.
Jena another team with Profesionell Status in the league but Season isn´t good enough for them. Only 7th Place and season is also over. But against Luckenwalde it´s a must win Game. Jena strong in away games with 6-3-3 against the 17th Placed Luckenwalde who are only Semi-Profesionell Status and at home with a 2-1-7 are playing very bad. Also they have scored at home only 9 Goals. Against strong defensive Jena team who conceded only 7 goals in away games. Shooting also only 12 Goals but Luckenwalde are very weak in defensive. They have the most goals against them with 63 and at home they have becoming 24 Goals against them. Game in Jena ending with 4:0 easy.

Berliner AK+Jena @ 1.77 4/10 bet365