Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Aidymac

Bundesliga > March 2016

Recommended Posts

Hannover-Wolfsburg

 

Regional Derby today and i read a lot of this game from differents Persons in different Forums. Trend are going more to Hannover with One Point or a Win. I don´t think so. They´ve got a very lucky win at Saturday in Stuttgart with 22 Shots against Hannover and also with 17 corners against them. Okay maybe that win give the Team a little bit of positive boost but against Wofsburg i didn´t think that they can win. There team is specially in Offensive today very Bad. Missing today again Almeida, Benschop and Szalai in Offensive. In my mind it´s a big blow specially Almeida against that Wolfsburg Defenders today Dante and Knoche it have been a big plus. So today Hannover maybe start with Karaman and Wintertransfer Wolf in Front. Specially Wolf for me needs more time to become knowledge and experience who it works in Bundesliga 1. Also with Milosevic on Hannover Side a good Defender doubtful. Think he will be playing, which will be important for the Hannover defensive. But only that guy didn´t made Hannover so much better, that they are in Defensive on a good Level for todays game. On other Side, Yes Wolfsburg with many important missings. New missing is Naldo, who become an injury at Saturday Game against Bayern and now out for the season. Also missings are today Benaglio (1st Goalkeeper), Jung and Doost (Best Scorer). So Benaglio out are a big blow and also Jung was in good Form, but he will replaced by Traesch who is a player with lot of experience and can be a good Replacemen for Jung. For Doost in Front, it will be playing Kruse. For my personal Opinion he had more quality like Doost and so for sure Doost out not good for Wolfsburg but Kruse have made a good Game at Saturday against Bayern. The whole Wolfsburg team made a good Game agains Bayern Munich at Saturday and also creating a lot of Chances against them. So not bad i think.

Also for me the pressure on Hannover Side is a little bit higher then on Wolfsburg Side. Hannover 4 Points behind Bremen, who are on the Play Off Relegation Place 16. Wolfsburg with 4 Points behind Euro League Places and only 5 Points behind Champions League Play Off Places. Also they may climb up the Next Champions League Round. So for me they are on a good way. Also the Hannover Fans are not the best in supporting his team. So maybe some Buuuhs are coming early if Hannover play not so good. So not so good for the team here and Hannover with the Head for sure at Saturday Game with they have Do or Die Game against direcet opponent Werder Bremen. Only the Wolfsburg Away Bilance are not so good here with 1-4-6 and 7-20 goals. So Stake Minus here there for.

 

Wolfsburg @ 2.03 3/10 sbobet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Neubs said:

Hannover-Wolfsburg

 

Regional Derby today and i read a lot of this game from differents Persons in different Forums. Trend are going more to Hannover with One Point or a Win. I don´t think so. They´ve got a very lucky win at Saturday in Stuttgart with 22 Shots against Hannover and also with 17 corners against them. Okay maybe that win give the Team a little bit of positive boost but against Wofsburg i didn´t think that they can win. There team is specially in Offensive today very Bad. Missing today again Almeida, Benschop and Szalai in Offensive. In my mind it´s a big blow specially Almeida against that Wolfsburg Defenders today Dante and Knoche it have been a big plus. So today Hannover maybe start with Karaman and Wintertransfer Wolf in Front. Specially Wolf for me needs more time to become knowledge and experience who it works in Bundesliga 1. Also with Milosevic on Hannover Side a good Defender doubtful. Think he will be playing, which will be important for the Hannover defensive. But only that guy didn´t made Hannover so much better, that they are in Defensive on a good Level for todays game. On other Side, Yes Wolfsburg with many important missings. New missing is Naldo, who become an injury at Saturday Game against Bayern and now out for the season. Also missings are today Benaglio (1st Goalkeeper), Jung and Doost (Best Scorer). So Benaglio out are a big blow and also Jung was in good Form, but he will replaced by Traesch who is a player with lot of experience and can be a good Replacemen for Jung. For Doost in Front, it will be playing Kruse. For my personal Opinion he had more quality like Doost and so for sure Doost out not good for Wolfsburg but Kruse have made a good Game at Saturday against Bayern. The whole Wolfsburg team made a good Game agains Bayern Munich at Saturday and also creating a lot of Chances against them. So not bad i think.

Also for me the pressure on Hannover Side is a little bit higher then on Wolfsburg Side. Hannover 4 Points behind Bremen, who are on the Play Off Relegation Place 16. Wolfsburg with 4 Points behind Euro League Places and only 5 Points behind Champions League Play Off Places. Also they may climb up the Next Champions League Round. So for me they are on a good way. Also the Hannover Fans are not the best in supporting his team. So maybe some Buuuhs are coming early if Hannover play not so good. So not so good for the team here and Hannover with the Head for sure at Saturday Game with they have Do or Die Game against direcet opponent Werder Bremen. Only the Wolfsburg Away Bilance are not so good here with 1-4-6 and 7-20 goals. So Stake Minus here there for.

 

Wolfsburg @ 2.03 3/10 sbobet

 

FT 4:0 :cheers

And must say, i angry about myself after what i see in this game. Stakes too small. Hannover with very bad game. But bet won.... :cow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoffenheim-Augsburg

 

Important Game for both, because both are in bottom of the League and specially needs all Points for fight against Relegation. For Augsburg this is the 5th Game in 13 Days and they don´t have experience with that rythm. So rotation here possible and out are new Moravek. But Augsburg´s squad for me has no realy star, so everyone can peplaced nearly 1:1, only i´ve write it at Sunday acutally the central Midfield Players Koo and Kohr are in good Form. But if they play again today i can´t see them by full fitness.

On Hoffenheim Side after New Coach Naggelsmann take over the training, Hoffenheim shwoing a good Form and playing much better. Draw in Bremen after good Game, Win against in Form team Mainz and a lose against Dortmund at Sunday. But if you watch the game against Dortmund, must say Hoffenheim are playing really well and i think they only lost 1-3 because they became late Goals after Rudy on Hoffenheim Side become the red card. He´s missing today. Not that blow, because with Schwegler is a good Men to replace him. Hoffenheim played under Naggelsmann good pressing and playing also good against the ball. So for me here Augsburg will have a tough game here. Hoffenheim are more by full Fitness, Augsburg after a lot of Matches last weeks, maybe a little bit tired.

For me here Hoffenheim will win this important game.

Hoffenheim @ 2.40 3/10 interwetten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern Munich-Mainz 05

Top Game here for me, specially when you look at the table and the form at the moment. Don´t must write enough about Munich. Important defensive Players out. Boateng, Badstuber and Martinez out, so last weeks Kimmich and Alaba playing Central Defenders and specially Kimmich made not the best Games in last Weeks. So problem here on Munich Side will be counters. Turin made it, Wolfsburg creat also on counters some good chances. And now Mainz.... After Winter Break with superb Form and now they are on 5th Place in Bundesliga and with near contact to the Play Off Place to the Champions League. Losing only against strong Hoffenheim Side (under New Coach) and wining for example against Schalke, M´Gladbach and Leverkusen. So you can see, not the weakest teams in League. Speaking about Counter Attacks, few words up here. Mainz are really good in Counter Attacking with excellent Counter Players like Malli, Jairo and think Clemens will replace today De Blasis because he is much faster then De Blasis. Blow here for Mainz is that Central Defender Bell can not playing today. Big Blow because for me he was good "weapon" to defend against Lewandowski. I see first Game in Mainz and there was Munich wining by 3-0, but for Mainz this lose was too high. There showing in Mainz a good result and think today they can also made a good result. Specially if Pep will rotate today, maybe Tasci for Alaba or Kimmich, because Saturday Munich play big clash in Dortmund and can made a big dessison for the title. So think Mainz will be hard opponent here for Munich, so for me here:

Mainz AHC+2.5 @ 1.70 4/10 Marathonbet

And why not, odds are too High for that in Form team of Mainz.

X or Mainz @ 6.00 0.5/10 bet365

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Berlin-Frankfurt

Berlin will win this i think. Frankfurt without important Players. Topscorer Meier are out, Aigner doubtful because he will become next hours a child. Also Zambrano are doubtful. If he can´t play big blow for Frankfurt, because for me he is the important Player in Frankfurt Defensive Line. Watch the Game from Frankfurt against Schalke at Sunday and it was a very weak Game. (Thats why i don´t bet today on Schalke). No pressure from Frankfurt in a Home Game against out of form Schalke. On Berlin Side they all looking now for qualiyfing for the Champions League. For me not good, for Berlin in Next Year season, but now we are here right now. :) Wining without there best Player Darida at Cologne last weekend and now Darida are back for Berlin. Hugh Plus here for Berlin. Also watch at Bilance from both teams. Berlin are very strong at Home with 6-4-1 and Frankfurt bad away with 2-3-6. Last 3 Games are all Drawn, but can´t think that with acutally Form this game ends with a Draw. Also fitness here on Berlin Side. They have played 26 th February against Colgone, while Frankfurt played at Sunday 28th. Also Berlin at the Weekend have one Day more off, then Frankfurt have. So here for me:

 

Berlin @ 1.99 5/10 Pinnacle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
05/03/2016 Augsburg 29.25 24.00 - 39.00 41.25 Leverkusen -12.00
05/03/2016 Dortmund 63.75 62.50 - 66.50 52.50 Bayern Munich +11.25
05/03/2016 Koln 35.25 34.50 - 25.50 37.75 Schalke 04 -2.50
05/03/2016 Stuttgart 57.75 59.50 - 30.50 22.50 Hoffenheim +35.25
05/03/2016 Werder Bremen 43.75 48.50 - 31.00 27.00 Hannover 96 +16.75
05/03/2016 Wolfsburg 40.00 34.00 - 42.00 31.50 Moenchengladbach +8.50
06/03/2016 Hamburg 25.25 35.00 - 25.00 37.25 Hertha Berlin -12.00
06/03/2016 Mainz 34.00 40.50 - 25.50 36.75 Darmstadt -2.75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
German Bundesliga 3
FC Magdeburg-Hansa Rostock


Nice East-Germany Derby here, tomorow. Magdeburg are with a very good season and they are sit on 5th Place close to the Play Off Place 3, by 4 Points behind. After some Draws in last weeks, i think they can beat Rostock. Played last week against Stuttgarter Kickers at home and made a deserved Win. Stuttgart behind Rostock in Table but playing after Winter Break much better then the table situation is. So this win for Magdeburg was really good. Personaly Magdeburg will rotate tomorow. This have Coach Haertel said in Interviews. This is typical for Magdeburg, so the rotation is nothing special. Even Top-Scorer Beck is not safe for Starting XI. Magdeburg also @home very strong by 8-4-1 and now they will face Rostock who are 2-7-5 in away games. So many Draws, but saw Rostock 2 times this season in Stadium live when they played away. Against Aue and Halle. And in both Games they are very poor in Offensive. So actually with New Coach Brand after the Winter Break. Nothing new, they are poor as always. So last 2 Games they have won against direct opponents in Fight against Relegation. Win in Cottbus 1:0 and win against Kiel with 1:0. But fairly must i said, 2 Goals with "Zero" Chances. Both was not Lucky, because opponents was also very poor in this game, but didn´t think that tomorow will come another poor game. For me here, Rostock are too Poor in Attacking, specialy against Magdeburg who are conceded only 11 Goals against them in 13 Home Games. So for me here:

Magdeburg @ 2.19 4/10 Pinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Werder Bremen-Hannover 96

Big Northgermany Derby here and it´s for sure for Hannover a do or die Game. But i say i´m with Ursulla here. Bremen will win this. First of all must say i´m Werder Bremen Fan, but think when i´m betting, i take off my Fanclasses.
Bremen with terrible Home Bilance with 1-4-6. They are the 2nd weakest Home Team of the league, behind "leader" Hannover. Hannover won the first Game of this season so far with 1:0. But i saw this game and it was a typical 0:0 Game. Bremen in this game must say maybe with the weakest Game of the season. But now they showing some good games, specially this 4-1 victory in Midweek in Leverkusen. Superb Game from Bremen and it´s a phenomen in last years when Bremen have every Year Problems with his Form or with the Table Situation, the whole club and Fans are standing together. So it´s complete opposite to Hannover here. Pressure here very high on Hannover. They must win and if you see the Game against Wolfsburg in Midweek, it was terrible. Wolfsburg deserved not a 4-0 win. They have can score 6 or more goals. So Wolfsburg a team with more quality then Bremen have, but Bremen have a acutally very good in Form Offensive. The comeback from Fritz after a little injury, against Leverkusen was also big plus. Hannover here again without Almeida and Benschop. I´ve read it in Preview against Wolfsburg. Hannover will miss both of them against Bremen really. Because defenders of Bremen - Vestergaard and Djilobodji are both from typ of player´s like Wolfsburg defenders. Moral in Hannover is bad and think they are slowley realized that they can hold this year the Bundesliga 1. Other thing is that Bremen most of the time in last years every time you think it´s going up in Form and Table or Playing against a weak team, they lost there own good Form and Lose. Maybe tomorow they showing a bad performance, but the crowd will push Bremen here. There gives no "Buh" against the own team. So maybe it will be a bad game, but Bremen will win. Dirty 1-0 or 2-1. Or can Bremen catch up there good form from Leverkusen!? Then it can be HC for Bremen. But i´m playing only here:

Bremen @ 1.80 5/10 interwetten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Werder Bremen v Hannover

Werder Bremen: Wolf (0/0 g), Zetterer (0/0 g), Bargfrede (14/0 m), Johannsson (6/2 f)

Hannover: Andreasen (15/2 m), Bech (9/1 m), Benschop (9/1 f), Hugo Almeida (4/1 f)

 

Wolfsburg v B. Monchengladbach

Wolfsburg: Benaglio (17/0 first goalkeeper), Jung (11/0 d), Naldo (23/0 d), Ascues (0/0 m), Seguin (0/0 m), Dost (16/7 f, top scorer)

B. Monchengladbach: Wendt (24/3 d), Dominguez (6/0 d), Jantschke (9/0 d), Stranzl (2/0 d), Schulz (1/0 d)

 

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Neubs said:
German Bundesliga 3
FC Magdeburg-Hansa Rostock


Nice East-Germany Derby here, tomorow. Magdeburg are with a very good season and they are sit on 5th Place close to the Play Off Place 3, by 4 Points behind. After some Draws in last weeks, i think they can beat Rostock. Played last week against Stuttgarter Kickers at home and made a deserved Win. Stuttgart behind Rostock in Table but playing after Winter Break much better then the table situation is. So this win for Magdeburg was really good. Personaly Magdeburg will rotate tomorow. This have Coach Haertel said in Interviews. This is typical for Magdeburg, so the rotation is nothing special. Even Top-Scorer Beck is not safe for Starting XI. Magdeburg also @home very strong by 8-4-1 and now they will face Rostock who are 2-7-5 in away games. So many Draws, but saw Rostock 2 times this season in Stadium live when they played away. Against Aue and Halle. And in both Games they are very poor in Offensive. So actually with New Coach Brand after the Winter Break. Nothing new, they are poor as always. So last 2 Games they have won against direct opponents in Fight against Relegation. Win in Cottbus 1:0 and win against Kiel with 1:0. But fairly must i said, 2 Goals with "Zero" Chances. Both was not Lucky, because opponents was also very poor in this game, but didn´t think that tomorow will come another poor game. For me here, Rostock are too Poor in Attacking, specialy against Magdeburg who are conceded only 11 Goals against them in 13 Home Games. So for me here:

Magdeburg @ 2.19 4/10 >Pinn

FT 4:1 :cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Neubs said:
Werder Bremen-Hannover 96

Big Northgermany Derby here and it´s for sure for Hannover a do or die Game. But i say i´m with Ursulla here. Bremen will win this. First of all must say i´m Werder Bremen Fan, but think when i´m betting, i take off my Fanclasses.
Bremen with terrible Home Bilance with 1-4-6. They are the 2nd weakest Home Team of the league, behind "leader" Hannover. Hannover won the first Game of this season so far with 1:0. But i saw this game and it was a typical 0:0 Game. Bremen in this game must say maybe with the weakest Game of the season. But now they showing some good games, specially this 4-1 victory in Midweek in Leverkusen. Superb Game from Bremen and it´s a phenomen in last years when Bremen have every Year Problems with his Form or with the Table Situation, the whole club and Fans are standing together. So it´s complete opposite to Hannover here. Pressure here very high on Hannover. They must win and if you see the Game against Wolfsburg in Midweek, it was terrible. Wolfsburg deserved not a 4-0 win. They have can score 6 or more goals. So Wolfsburg a team with more quality then Bremen have, but Bremen have a acutally very good in Form Offensive. The comeback from Fritz after a little injury, against Leverkusen was also big plus. Hannover here again without Almeida and Benschop. I´ve read it in Preview against Wolfsburg. Hannover will miss both of them against Bremen really. Because defenders of Bremen - Vestergaard and Djilobodji are both from typ of player´s like Wolfsburg defenders. Moral in Hannover is bad and think they are slowley realized that they can hold this year the Bundesliga 1. Other thing is that Bremen most of the time in last years every time you think it´s going up in Form and Table or Playing against a weak team, they lost there own good Form and Lose. Maybe tomorow they showing a bad performance, but the crowd will push Bremen here. There gives no "Buh" against the own team. So maybe it will be a bad game, but Bremen will win. Dirty 1-0 or 2-1. Or can Bremen catch up there good form from Leverkusen!? Then it can be HC for Bremen. But i´m playing only here:

Bremen @ 1.80 5/10 interwetten

FT 4:1 :cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Germany - Regional League NorthEast

Friday - Babelsberg-Neustrelitz

Nice Game here and a bet Live here on Babelsberg for an odd about 1,8x are a really good bet. But for me here Pre-Game is a Under-Bet.

Babelsberg are behind Zwickau and Berliner AK with 15 Goals against them the 2nd best Defensive Line in the League. After WinterBreak there have some Problems in Defensive, because Left Back Defender Cepeni are suspended and important central Defender Piechowski are injured. Babelsberg Coach Efe said he can´t be replaced 1 to 1 by Saalbach who played for Piechowski. Efe well known as a realistic Coach and he said for sure Piechowski made good Games but he is not a central Defender. So also left Winger Grundler must now play Left Back Defender for suspended Cepeni. Also Babelsberg with 19 Goals in 12 HomeGames but the reason are here they shoot 6 against Luckenwalde in last Home Game who are the weakest team of the whole league. Don´t think that this will be again today. So Neustrelitz not the same team, before winter break. Important Player left the team. 2 Important Players left the team in WinterBreak to Steinbach - Adamyan (TopScorer) and Trkulya left the team. Also 2nd TopScorer and important creative Player Behnke are injured. So offensive is very weak here at the Moment. Neustrelitz lost all 3 Games after WinterBreak and i think they now want to park the bus today and would be happy with a Draw. So Under here a good bet for me:

Under 2.5 @ 1.80 4/10 bet365

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hannover-Cologne

1X2 Bet here for me No Bet. Cologne a little bit with very differnet performances in last Games. 2 bad Games against Ingolstadt and Berlin, following a good performances by the lost against Schalke last week, where they only lost because Schalke deadly scored the goals by not many chances. So now tomorow they playing against the weakest team of the league.For sure Cologne under Coach Stoeger are playing most of the time from a good Defensive Line and they happy with a Draw i think. But be careful here. There is only 6 Points from Cologne to Frankfurt who are sit on the 16th Place.
For me the reason here to bet for goals is the fact that Hannover Coach Schaaf have said, that they now want to play more offensive football. At his Bremen Side he always show that they happy more with a 4:3 then a 1:0. So think we can trust here Schaaf when he said Hannover will play more offensive Style. So also they MUST play for a Win. For me it´s last Chance for Hannover to make contact to 16th Place. So Hannover will play more offensive Football. Thats what Cologne likes. They are a good team, when they can play counter attacking. And have with Modeste a good Striker in Front. Also on Hannover Side they are Almeida back and think they will start. So a Draw with 1-1 i don´t trust. Cologne maybe happy with that, but don´t Hannover. They must play totally for a Win. So Goals here more then possible. No new Important Missings here on both Side.

Over 2.5 @ 2.01 4/10 Pinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Neubs said:

Germany - Regional League NorthEast

Friday - Babelsberg-Neustrelitz

Nice Game here and a bet Live here on Babelsberg for an odd about 1,8x are a really good bet. But for me here Pre-Game is a Under-Bet.

Babelsberg are behind Zwickau and Berliner AK with 15 Goals against them the 2nd best Defensive Line in the League. After WinterBreak there have some Problems in Defensive, because Left Back Defender Cepeni are suspended and important central Defender Piechowski are injured. Babelsberg Coach Efe said he can´t be replaced 1 to 1 by Saalbach who played for Piechowski. Efe well known as a realistic Coach and he said for sure Piechowski made good Games but he is not a central Defender. So also left Winger Grundler must now play Left Back Defender for suspended Cepeni. Also Babelsberg with 19 Goals in 12 HomeGames but the reason are here they shoot 6 against Luckenwalde in last Home Game who are the weakest team of the whole league. Don´t think that this will be again today. So Neustrelitz not the same team, before winter break. Important Player left the team. 2 Important Players left the team in WinterBreak to Steinbach - Adamyan (TopScorer) and Trkulya left the team. Also 2nd TopScorer and important creative Player Behnke are injured. So offensive is very weak here at the Moment. Neustrelitz lost all 3 Games after WinterBreak and i think they now want to park the bus today and would be happy with a Draw. So Under here a good bet for me:

Under 2.5 @ 1.80 4/10 >bet365

74th Minute and Neustrelitz with the 1:2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.3.2016, 17:31:10, Neubs said:
Hannover-Cologne

1X2 Bet here for me No Bet. Cologne a little bit with very differnet performances in last Games. 2 bad Games against Ingolstadt and Berlin, following a good performances by the lost against Schalke last week, where they only lost because Schalke deadly scored the goals by not many chances. So now tomorow they playing against the weakest team of the league.For sure Cologne under Coach Stoeger are playing most of the time from a good Defensive Line and they happy with a Draw i think. But be careful here. There is only 6 Points from Cologne to Frankfurt who are sit on the 16th Place.
For me the reason here to bet for goals is the fact that Hannover Coach Schaaf have said, that they now want to play more offensive football. At his Bremen Side he always show that they happy more with a 4:3 then a 1:0. So think we can trust here Schaaf when he said Hannover will play more offensive Style. So also they MUST play for a Win. For me it´s last Chance for Hannover to make contact to 16th Place. So Hannover will play more offensive Football. Thats what Cologne likes. They are a good team, when they can play counter attacking. And have with Modeste a good Striker in Front. Also on Hannover Side they are Almeida back and think they will start. So a Draw with 1-1 i don´t trust. Cologne maybe happy with that, but don´t Hannover. They must play totally for a Win. So Goals here more then possible. No new Important Missings here on both Side.

Over 2.5 @ 2.01 4/10 >Pinn

FT 0:2 Sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3. Bundesliga
Aue-Halle
Friday


Nice Game here today and Aue on the 2nd Place in Table wants to show a reaction after that deserved Lose last week in Kiel. The peformance there was very bad. So important here that with Breitkreuz and Hertner 2 important defenders are back from injury. So the best defensive is complete here. Aue @ home with many Draws 7-8-0 here so far and 14-4 goals. So but i don´t think this will be a Draw today.
Halle in last Games 4 Games with 3 Draws but must see the oponnents there. In Stuttgart II, in Erfurt and last week at home against Mainz II. So weaker opponents then Aue today. Also Halle are not a good away team with 3-4-7 and only 12 Goals in Away Games. Also some rumours here this week in Halle. There best Striker Osawa maid offical that he will join Kaiserslautern after this season. Also some other players now knowing that they must leave the club. So atmosphere surly not the best in Halle. Good for Halle is that important Striker Furoholm is not injured, but doubtful. They hope in Halle that he can sit on the bench after a long injury time. But for the Aue Game, it´s too early to give Halle some positive boost.So also see Halle 3 time this season and must say against strong Defensive Line´s Halle are looking very weak. And today against the best defensive from the whole league i didn´t think that they can win or made a Draw here. So for me here:

Aue -0.5 @ 1.95 4/10 sbobet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FC Koln v Bayern Munich

FC Koln: Vogt (19/0 m)

Bayern Munich: Badstuber (7/0 d), Boateng (17/0 d), Robben (15/4 m)

 

Hamburger SV v Hoffenheim

Hamburger SV: Djourou (22/2 d, doubtful), Götz (0/0 d), Müller (24/7 m, top scorer), Altintas (0/0 f), Drmic (6/1 f)

Hoffenheim: Strobl (19/0 d, doubtful), Grahl (0/0 g), Herdling (0/0 m), Schwegler (16/0 m)

 

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.