** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > March 12th 13th and 14th

A very small gaming weekend with distinctly un-interesting matches... or are they?

For those of you, like me who have been watching the prem since it's alive and kicking inception, you'll know this is the time the real ballers come to the party and high rollers start deciding games. Yes, I'm talking about Aguero and Silva, Alexis, Harry Kane, but what of the Leicester Newcastle match? I guess everyone expects Leicester to turn them over. Well I'm not so sure, this is precisely the type of game that will spring a surprise. I see Newcastle holding the Foxes or even nicking a win. After the geordies recent performance at home to Bournemouth, they will want to prove to themselves and their families that they can remain in the prem on their huge paypackets and I think they will put in an epic performance so I'm tipping Newcastle for an away draw or a narrow win. The rest of the fixtures I see as fairly elementary. City should be too strong for the canaries, Bournemouth and Swansea will fight hard for a draw, Stoke should continue their decent run of form and turn over the out of form Saints, Arsenal should beat the baggies, I say should as Arsenal have a lot of huge games on at the moment so they may not have their strongest squad so could be a close one. Spurs should easily beat already down Villa, that one is a banker!

Let's look forward to the action!

Norwich vs. Manchester City

Manchester City’s return to winning ways posits a great threat to Norwich, which seeks survival. Clearly, the visitor’s title dream is still strong and it would be very difficult for the host to stop it.

Norwich Team Form: LLDLLL
Manchester City Team Form: WWWLWD

Tip

Manchester City at 2.39

Correct score 1-2 at 9.5

Total goal 2-3 at 1.87

Norwich vs Manchester City: Must win game for two teams battling at opposite ends of the table

The FA Cup Quarter Finals might be taking the main stage this weekend but Premier League action continues for teams already knocked out of the competition and title contenders Manchester City will be looking to close the gap on leaders Leicester when they travel to Norfolk to play relegation battlers Norwich in a 12:45pm kick off on Saturday afternoon.

THE BET

European Handicap: Manchester City -1 @ 17/11 with Unibet

Full Article: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football/premier-league/norwich-vs-manchester-city-tips-must-win-game-for-two-teams-battling-at-opposite-ends-of-the-table-2016031005

Leicester vs Newcastle: Can Foxes move one win closer to historic Premier League title?

Premier League leaders Leicester have an opportunity to move one more win closer to a glorious title win this Monday night when they take on 19th placed Newcastle in an 8pm kick off on Sky Sports 1. The Foxes will know how results for their rivals have gone over the weekend by the time they play and they will be up against a Newcastle team that is in complete tatters at the moment with a managerial change being worked on behind the scenes.

THE BET

European Handicap: Leicester -1 @ 6/4 with Ladbrokes

Full Article: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football/premier-league/leicester-vs-newcastle-can-foxes-move-one-win-closer-to-historic-premier-league-title--2016031012

Just have a feeling Newcastle will conjure up something - new manager, Leicester due a blip, etc. 5/1 away win but as a neutral I'm hoping Leicester can push on and win the league. Oh, and Coloccini looks like he's injured, so the Newcastle defence improves 5,000% as a result. 

Leicester v Newcastle

The first thing Benitez will do is make Newcastle;s defense better.

He will make it more difficult to score, sacrificing his own teams ability to score.

The plan is relatively simple. Defend strongly, and overload when you get a chance to attack (set pieces, corners etc)

While trying to stay awake yesterday during the Man United /West Ham game something dawned on me.

It's how similar the game of soccer has become. Everybody bar a few teams play exactly the same game.

Barcelona, Bayern, PSG are really at an Elite level. They have their own pattern, style etc.

But Leicester in the EPL also have their own style. They have average to poor possession numbers,

but they get the ball forward fast, and often. It unsettles defenders, and catches them off-guard.

I think they will win, probably 2-0 , with 2nd half goals. Newcastle will defend  decently for 45-60 minutes.

So considering Newcastle defending, and Leicester trying to break them down, the NO BTTS bet looks great at 1.95