** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League > March 10th

Basel vs. Sevilla

Both squads have crucial issues to address in this particular match. Basel had a hard time beating a Spanish opposition whilst Sevilla cannot seem to score points when playing outside their territory. But then again, it is apparent that Sevilla’s experience shall be the deciding factor in terms of determining the winner of this battle.

Sevilla at 2.20
Correct score 0-2 at 10

Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Anderlecht 

Shakhtar survived Schalke’s onslaught via keeping them at bay and forcing a scoreless stalemate. They eventually took control of the encounter during the second leg and apparently, they will be using a similar strategy to go against Anderlecht, the team which has the reputation of destroying a Ukrainian outfit.

Tip
Correct score 1-0 at 6

Fenerbahce - Braga: Braga has good history on games against turkish teams away from home already winning to Besiktas, Galatasaray and Sivasspor when those teams were strong. Their team value I consider is similar to Fenerbahce. Braga is also rocking solid at the moment. All this factors alone are enough to consider odds for Braga are very good value.

Braga win > 5.00

I really like Liverpool and Villarreal. 

Liverpool is unbeaten in the 8 Europeans they played at home this season and has a 4W 3D 1L record against English opposition at home in European competition too. They also have a near to full strength team to choose from.

Man Utd is pretty poor away this season. In the last round, they could even lose to Midtjylland. With revenge on the minds of the Liverpool team(LvG has beaten them 4 in a row, alot got to do with DDG saving them), I think they will finally get the due win. 

Villarreal has lost only 2 out of their 21 home games this season. They have beaten the likes of A.Madrid, Sevilla, Real Madrid and Napoli at home. On the other hand, I will give Leverkusen some credit for coming back from 3-0 down over the weekend but they remains a crappy away team with wins coming from poor teams like Hannover, Bremen and Darmstadt . Their best away win was probably against Sporting Lisbon is the last round. 

Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham: Pochettino's Spurs look to continue push on two fronts

The Europa League reaches the last 16 stage this Thursday night and Premier League title contenders Tottenham travel to the Westfalenstadion to take on Bundesliga title candidates Borussia Dortmund in a 6pm kick off. Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino has claimed he will give the league and Europa League equal priority for the rest of the season but actions speak louder than words.

THE BET

Anytime Scorer: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang @ 15/13 with 888Sport

Full Article: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football/europa-league/borussia-dortmund-vs-tottenham-tips-pochettino-s-spurs-look-to-continue-push-on-two-fronts-2016030905

Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League rivals prepared for epic Europa League clash

The Europa League last 16 action continues when an all-Premier League tie pits bitter rivals Liverpool and Manchester United against each other at Anfield in an 8:05pm kick off. The Reds are the in-form side and the Red Devils are stuttering but form goes out of the window in a derby game so there is everything to play for.

THE BET

European Handicap: Manchester United +1 @ 4/5 with Coral

Full Article: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football/europa-league/liverpool-vs-manchester-united-tips-premier-league-arch-rivals-prepared-for-epic-europa-league-clash-2016030906

On 9.3.2016, 14:46:57, vasilli07 said:

Liverpool is unbeaten in the 8 Europeans they played at home this season and has a 4W 3D 1L record against English opposition at home in European competition too. They also have a near to full strength team to choose from.

Man Utd is pretty poor away this season. In the last round, they could even lose to Midtjylland. With revenge on the minds of the Liverpool team(LvG has beaten them 4 in a row, alot got to do with DDG saving them), I think they will finally get the due win. 

Villarreal has lost only 2 out of their 21 home games this season. They have beaten the likes of A.Madrid, Sevilla, Real Madrid and Napoli at home. On the other hand, I will give Leverkusen some credit for coming back from 3-0 down over the weekend but they remains a crappy away team with wins coming from poor teams like Hannover, Bremen and Darmstadt . Their best away win was probably against Sporting Lisbon is the last round. 

I fancy here also Villarreal. Leverkusen with bad results last Games. Specially in Defensive it´s a bad Form from the Players. Making easy Mistakes and some stupid fouls in dangerous area. Also Leverkusen are now only 8th Position in League. Next Year Europe, specially Leverkusen wants to play Champions League are very doubtful. So also a little advantage here for Villarreal is the fact that they face Sevilla in League at Weekend, who are also invided in Euro League Game today.

On 09/03/2016, 21:46:57, vasilli07 said:

2-0 wins for both games.