Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd LIKE2FISH, 3rd kevsul **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Like A Roughie, 2nd Paperclip, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Alastair, 5th Gray306 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st BARNSLEYCHOP, 2nd SADDLESORE, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th ADAMROSS. KO Cup Winner BBBC, Most Winners: JCW **

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! :welcome to PL mate. sorry mate your too late for tonights freeroll but if you stick around and post some tips etc Im sure you'll be inc in the next freeroll

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Just to confirm, I am Kaz_H :D. Sorry for any confusion caused - i'll go and post in the usernames thread what my names are for various sites (usually Kaz / Kaz_H / Kassra i think - lol i can't even remember myself :rollin ). I should have probably added myself to that thread a while ago to be honest :unsure (sorry). Once again cheers for letting me play Paul - i've been a lurker and infrequent poster for a while now, especially on the poker forum, although i'll hopefully be able to contribute a lot more in the coming months now my uni exams are over (well for another year at least :tongue2 ). Best of luck to everyone this evening, and may the best player come 2nd (behind me of course ;) ) :cheers

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! im in... My nick is dr. no so watch out... ;) btw.. i dont care how it all ends now.. There has just been a ferrari day in my town.. And a friend of mine got VIP passes for that... I got a free ride. :clap it was awesome..... (and went to pub afterwards, so now im drunk) :o GL all

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Possible that I won't be able to make it tonight - I'd say about 50-50 at the moment. Moving house today, so it's all dependant on my flatmate who has the van, and whether he will mind moving some stuff over later tonight. Don't have internet in the new place until July.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Well it's 2 hours to go and I still haven't heard anything, so either my email didn't reach Paul ? very strange? or something has gone wrong with the organisation of this tournament. Not to happy really, I was looking forward to it. If anyone is DEFINITLEY NOT playing tonight, would they mind PM'ing me the password please. Thanks Danny

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Surely it wouldn't be a problem for me or somebody else who is playing to PM Danny the password? I can understand not letting people play who joined the site today or something, but surely somebody with 1,300 posts should be allowed to play whatever the situation. It sounds like there has been a genuine mistake on somebody's part in the registration process, but surely even if Paul didn't recieve Danny's email it wouldn't be a problem him playing? As Paul hasn't replied i'm guessing he simply hasn't checked the forum in the last hour or so, as i'm sure when he reads your post he will sort it all out. Good luck getting in Danny - hopefully see you at the table later :hope

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! All set myself and registered, going to play some freerolls before playing this though, as im abit rusty and only really play small games on bet365 so this is my first proper tourney. My nicknames Pocketj's btw (self explanatory as its my lucky pocket cards). Good luck to everyone playing tonight :hope :hope :hope

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! rednutt just been on the betfaor forum saying:

rednutt25 Jun 17:34
spacer.gifthey r members of pokerlounge forum .... been trying all day to get the password but these guys r tight..gl all in this PRIVATE freeroll...sooo tight...lol
So he was just here for the freeroll by the sounds of it.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm!

rednutt just been on the betfaor forum saying:
rednutt25 Jun 17:34
spacer.gifthey r members of pokerlounge forum .... been trying all day to get the password but these guys r tight..gl all in this PRIVATE freeroll...sooo tight...lol
So he was just here for the freeroll by the sounds of it.
Was it a he? Cos on here 'he' was blowing kisses to Paul and Co. The lengths people will go for passwords! :rollin