Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd muttley, 3rd Burnley Joe **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **
** November Nap's Competition Result: 1st andellio, 2nd Saddlesore, 3rd bymatrix, 4th MrJol KO Cup: DonnyFlyer, Most Winners: Astleavista**

Monthly Naps Competition, Thursday February 25th

3.15 Thurles - Acapella Bourgeois @ 9/4 Coral

Our Duke was a very good winner of a decent looking maiden hurdle with Pylonthepressure in 2nd but I really think Acapella Bourgois should be favourite here. He has been massively progressive over hurdles improving markedly with each run culminating in a defeat by A Toi Phil in a Grade 2 last time out. That horse is a live contender for the Neptune though and given the yard have won the last 4 renewals of this they clearly send their best novice hurdlers to this race and the bookies have set the wrong favourite here in my opinion.

Sedge 2.25 - Fibre Optic - EW at 16/1 bet365

Novice hurdle

My selection had some fair form on the flat for Luca Cumani and was rated in the high 70s. He didn't manage a win but finished 2nd in a maiden and in a Newmarket handicap.

Pulled up on hurdle debut when bled from the nose but put in a decent effort 2nd time out, finished 3rd at Wetherby behind a couple of short priced ones. Could come on for that run and the stable is in good form with 3 winners from last 6 runs

As a 4yo he gets a handy weight allowance and has a useful claimer up taking off another 8lbs (the claimer has won 2 and had a 2nd from his last 4 rides)

My main concern is the 8 runner field.........I don't want to get stuffed with a NR reducing it to 2 place. And the one I've got in reserve runs before this race so I hope they declare early if there's a NR........give me a chance to change it !

CHELMSFORD 6 10 : Sewn Up @ 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Sewn Up....from Keith Dalgleish yard the yard usually runs a Wolverhampton 7f and the occasional 6f which he goes at today here , The 6yo has been a winner of seven races from 5f to 7f on the all-weather and a number of place finishes,

His three runs this season have saw it finish 4,2,4 all over 7f at Wolverhampton when Joey Haynes was in saddle but last year when Keith brings in Phillip Makin the horse seem ready to run well as Phillip came in twice over October and November where he brought horse home 2nd over 7f and a winner over 6f what it runs over today

245 Huntingdon: Emily Gray 2/1 Bet365/Sky

Two horse race and Emily Gray beat her rival Gitane Du Berlais back in November at Carlisle by a couple of lengths. The runner-up should in theory gain revenge today on 5lbs better terms but i reckon Emily Gray has improved since that day and this track will suit her style of running. Last time she was 3rd to Black Hercules and before that was second to Ma Filleule, thats very good form indeed in the context of this and i reckon they should be around the same price in the betting so the selection represents cracking value. Do not understand why the Mullins horse is as short as 8/15 on all known form?

6.10 Chelmsford

Fever Few @ 8/1 Paddy Power

This one has won his last two attempts in class 5 events on the AW. His general record in class 5 is great, he has fished in the first two in 6 of its 14 runs at that level. Can excuse its run last time as that was only its second run since the start of September, his run over CD prior to that was encouraging and I expect a big run at a big price tonight.

4 winners and a place so far;

Arsenal 5/2, Jedi 3rd 16/1, Ken 7/2, Steve 5/2, BH 5/2

:clap

Laters, will be added on table tomorrow.

17 hours ago, Jimmy2shoes said:

Chelmsford City 20:10 - Malvesi  Win Bet @ 4/1 with Bet365 & Betfred etc etc etc 

11 hours ago, Striker said:

6.40 Chelmsford-Grand Meister @ 5-2 [Bet 365] BOG