** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

February 22 - February 28

19 minutes ago, Fader said:

this confused me too.. so I just answered lol 

30 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

I did not call Petkovic yesterday. It was Fader. Sorry I did'nt have any thoughts on Radwanska v CSN and I did'nt read your post until now just before the match starts. I really hope for something big again from Ostapenko but we'll see.

Sorry guys... I was probably confused myself.... :lol

PETKOVIC VS OSTAPENKO This one really needs no explanation. Ostapenko has played well this tournament and seems to have reached her limits. Market now very positive in Petkos favour, and if you understand market moves like I do, this should be pretty easy for Petko. I just have a good feeling that Ostapenko will do a rendition of the Osaka spectacle of last night. Expect a damp squib performance!! Good luck!!!

6 minutes ago, Baggas7 said:

Watching baghdatis serve at 30 percent first serves is just ugly back against him yesterday can't miss back him today can't do a thing López done no more than get it back in play and wait for the errors

Tell me about it. So frustrating! does all the hard work to break then double faults the shit out of it.

12 minutes ago, Fader said:

Tell me about it. So frustrating! does all the hard work to break then double faults the shit out of it.

I do not think you are giving Lopez the credit he deserves. Lopez has always said in other for him to win a match, he has to do the few things he knows very well. He is doing just that and managing the match well so far. I also believed that he must have played well to put the Joker in that situation of retirement as opposed to any unjustified excuses made on theJoker's behalf. Lopez is controlling this match well and Baghdatis is trying hard!!

8 minutes ago, liquidglass said:

I do not think you are giving Lopez the credit he deserves. Lopez has always said in other for him to win a match, he has to do the few things he knows very well. He is doing just that and managing the match well so far. I also believed that he must have played well to put the Joker in that situation of retirement as opposed to any unjustified excuses made on theJoker's behalf. Lopez is controlling this match well and Baghdatis is trying hard!!

Djokovic had an issue with his eye. Last thing a player can handle with serves of that speed on the hard is an eye issue really.  

Bag has a set now so a chance again I guess.  I expect he will still has issues trying to break and serving badly though.  

We shall see

18 minutes ago, Fader said:

Djokovic had an issue with his eye. Last thing a player can handle with serves of that speed on the hard is an eye issue really.  

Bag has a set now so a chance again I guess.  I expect he will still has issues trying to break and serving badly though.  

We shall see

The world will be a happier place if Lopez gets married to Vinci

4 hours ago, liquidglass said:

PETKOVIC VS OSTAPENKO This one really needs no explanation. Ostapenko has played well this tournament and seems to have reached her limits. Market now very positive in Petkos favour, and if you understand market moves like I do, this should be pretty easy for Petko. I just have a good feeling that Ostapenko will do a rendition of the Osaka spectacle of last night. Expect a damp squib performance!! Good luck!!!

It will never be easy for Petkovic to beat Ostapenko with or without injury.

Back Marcos Baghdatis to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 5/10 stake at 4.10 with Unibet

Wawrinka is the favourite here and not only because of the 7-0 H2H record, but 4.10? That's just too much considering what I've seen from both of these guys this week. Wawrinka was good only against Kohlschreiber, while Baghdatis has been pretty good in all the matches he's played so far. I'm on the Cypriot, albeit with smaller stakes.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-dubai-day-six-tips-wawrinka-faces-baghdatis-in-the-finals-2016022608

Jelena Ostapenko to beat Carla Suarez Navarro for a 6/10 stake at 3.24 with Pinnaclesports

CSN has an awful record in finals. She's like Monfils or worse when it comes to finals. Don't overrate her victory over Radwanska as I see it as a freak result. The winner of this tournament may be the one who has the best ball striking ability. Ostapenko really got some great ball striking and that could put CSN under a lot of pressure. If Ostapenko does'nt meltdown mentally she can stick around for a long time in this match and that may result in her winning in the end. This tournament she's has'nt had any of her previous mental issues. She's just been getting better and better. Maybe she could have lost against Petkovic being under 5-1 in first set but now she's in the final and she will play without pressure and that counts for a lot. Going to be more interesting match then the odds suggest probably. I really don't think CSN can outplay Ostapenko so easily.

Edit: I forgot that Ostapenko already has beaten CSN once last season in Wimbledon 6-2 6-0 which is the same scoreline that CSN beat Radwanska by here in Doha whatever that means.

Edited by four-leaf

1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

Back Marcos Baghdatis to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 5/10 stake at 4.10 with Unibet

Wawrinka is the favourite here and not only because of the 7-0 H2H record, but 4.10? That's just too much considering what I've seen from both of these guys this week. Wawrinka was good only against Kohlschreiber, while Baghdatis has been pretty good in all the matches he's played so far. I'm on the Cypriot, albeit with smaller stakes.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-dubai-day-six-tips-wawrinka-faces-baghdatis-in-the-finals-2016022608

Couldn't touch this baghdatis served at 30 percent first serves against Batista agut and López,. A returner like Stan will be all over his second serve,.  I think Stan will cover the handicap on games,. I just can't see how baghdatis is going to get that percentage up to 50/60 percent when under pressure 

A healthy Kyrgios would DESTROY WAW. Baghdatis serves as amateur. I think that with such first serve percentage has NO chance against giant players like WAW is, despite his ugly and poor performance yesterday against wounded Kyrgios

WAW to beat Baghdatis 2-0 @1.66 offered by bet365

top selection, good luck members!

Back Pablo Cuevas (-3.5) to beat Pablo Carreno-Busta for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Bet365

Can't see past Cuevas in this one really, he's on an incredible run that even includes a victory over Nadal, while Carreno-Busta has only beaten Ramos if you look at the truly noteworthy results. Cuevas is also more clutch than Carreno-Busta, which could play a role considering that this is a final.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-sao-paulo-day-seven-tips-can-cuevas-win-back-to-back-tournaments--2016022801