** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Naps Competition, Sunday February 21st

2.55 Naas - Marlbrook @ 5/1 Betway

Beaten just over 2L by Noble Endeavor who finished 2nd in a Grade 2 last weekend and followed that up by winning a novice chase comfortably. That race is working out well and he looks the progressive type to do well over fences. Just 2lbs above his hurdles rating he looks on a nice mark to begin handicapping.

320 Market Rasen: Winner Massagot 5/4 Skybet/WH

Short price but i'm after getting in the top 16 so happy to find a solid selection like this on a Sunday. He probably needs to win today to get into the handicaps at the Festival only being rated 132. A nice 7lb penalty her would be ideal so you would have to think the King yard has targeted this. The yard do well here too and the opposition is only average, don't forget tis horse beat Ravin Black at Ascot in November and that horse has won twice since. Made a bad mistake last time which ruined his race and can make amends.

3.55 MR - Lockstockandbarrel - win at 11/8 bog wm hill

Novice chase

Couple of non runners have left only 4 in at this stage and a couple of them look up against it on official ratings

My selection is the least exposed of the field. He won a maiden hurdle a year ago for Willie Mullins then reappeared after a year off for Jonjo in a novice chase at Chepstow, finishing 3rd, beaten 18L

Not surprisingly he looked as though he would come on for the run and the Post highlighted him as one who could improve a lot.

Has a staying pedigree so should be suited by the extra 5F and has Dickie Johnson up.

main market rival Deep Trouble has better form and has been running in some decent races so he's got a great chance. Looks a bit one paced and to date his best form on been on better ground

3.30 Naas: Moon Over Germany @7/1 Bet365

Excellent maiden winner over 2m in heavy conditions last time beating Ball d'arc with ease, who he's meeting here again. That rival won at Listed level since then but MOG looks a far better prospect in my mind. Hard to know how he measures up against the Mullins runner - albeit that one looks a clumsy jumper and may make a better chaser in time - while Don't Touch was excellent at Leopardstown but is way too short in the betting my mind.