** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

February 15 - February 21

2 hours ago, potus said:

Mr Tsonga loses to the world-ranked number 338. Seriously, you're in the wrong job. You're a Grand Slam finalist.

I'm sure I speak for everyone on here when I say lack of consistency is one of our biggest nightmares when trying to win money from betting. 

I was quite looking forward to betting on Cuevas beating Tsonga 2-0 at juicy odds but he has lost before even my low standards of him. 

Coco shapes up to win in the end to finally get me into the black. 

4pts Under 19.5 games (G.Dimitrov Vs D.Dzumhur) Evens Bet365
I'd expect a straight sets victory for Grigor here. Looked good in his first match back since the Aus Open and as tipped from the start I think he has every chance of taking this title this week. Dzumhur just doesn't have the weapons to trouble Grigor you'd imagine. 

Back Nick Kyrgios (-3.5) to beat Teimuraz Gabashvili for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with Paddy Power

Back Vincent Millot (+1.5 sets) to beat Benoit Paire for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power

1-0 today, rolling on with these two. Kyrgios should be way too strong for Gabashvili - he got the job done against Pospisil easily enough and the Russian isn't any better in my opinion, shouldn't break him more than once I guess. Also taking Millot to grab at least a set at evens, you just never know with Paire and Millot is on a good run at the moment.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-marseille-day-four-2016021703

3pts S.Giraldo to beat G.Pella 2-0 2/1 Skybet
Taking Giraldo to win this one in straight sets. Evens on Giraldo if you'd prefer the safer option. Giraldo has looked good since the Aus Open and I thought he might of had a few problems against Elias who can be a tricky customer but he done the job in straight sets whilst Pella beat Isner. Isner was awful though. I watched that match and it was appalling. Isner isn't a clay courter. Giraldo is!!

Anna Zaja - Aratxa Rus 3.00 Pinnacle

Zaja is big server, who beat very convincingly a stronger opponent than Rus in the first round. Rus is also in good form, but the Dutch player is very easy to drop down her level if the match doesn't start very well for her.

womens tennis? hehe, personally i wonder why they pay women so crazy money to play tennis! It is unthinkable!

Anyway, guys, happened to watched Tsonga yesterday. I have clear picture of what happened. I never seen before such a lazy Tsonga. The guy was simply absent. I think he pre-decided to leave the tournament for his own reasons. Did he fixed the result? YES, he did, but NOT for money. He decided to leave, simple as that. The temperature and humidity was high i guess, because i noticed that on Tsonga face in several occasions. 

For today i fancy Petkovic to beat Garcia @2 offered by bet365

Another one from Dubai is Coco Vandeweghe to beat Svitolina @ the very generous and value 2.37 offered by bet365

Coco is 10/10 according to what i have seen from  Dubai so far

ciao members! Good luck!

One for this morning :

5pts A.Petkovic to beat C.Garcia Evens Skybet
2.5pts A.Petkovic to win 2-0 21/10 Skybet

Leads the head-2-heads 2-0 and one was on the hardcourts. Garcia just gives away too many break points like most women in tennis. In her first two matches she has given a combined 18 break points where as Petkovic has given only 4 (2 in each match) so you'd think these factors combined with the head-2-head, the better rank, and the fact she has beaten the better opposition. I'll go with Petkovic.

Soler-Espinosa - Kovinic 2.61 Pinnacle

Soler-Espinosa was out of for for a long time. She showed very good tennis against Romina Oprandi in the first round and was never broke, which is very rare for women tennis. Soler-Espinosa is leading H2H 1:0 against Kovinic and their match was on hard. Kovinic won a very close match in the first round, but now I think she will not be so lucky. My prediction is 2:0 sets for Soler-Espinosa. Great odds for her.

Soler - Kovinic 2.61 Pinnacle

Soler has been injured for a while and she dropped in rankings signifficantly. However she beat Oprandi in first round very convincingly and if she is 100% fit this match is more like 50/50 to me.

Golubev - D. Brown 2.64 Pinnacle

Brown is one of the most unreliable and unpredictable player on the tour. He never cannot be trusted as a favourite. Golubev is not the example of reliability either but the result of this match is like a toss of a coin for me therefore I'm on Golubev.

Gulbis - Gasquet 3.45 Pinnacle

Gasquet might be a better player here however Gulbis can be dangerous for anybody when motivated and in form. He battled through first round which is always very difficult for him so we can assume he found his rhythm. Moreover he is a winner of this tournament from 2014 so he likes the conditions here. The odds should be more like 1.66-2.50 in favour of Gasquet hence I find current odds valuable.

G. Melzer - Kamke 2.56 Pinnacle

Kamke had problems previous round against average Escobar in first two sets in both occasions giving up the lead. He will have to be more concentrated today against tougher opponent who is in good shape and who reached semi final last year here in Morelos.

Almagro - Nadal 5.24 Pinnacle

Nadal can't be trusted these days, he is not anymore the same player he used to be and I believe he never will be. The odds still take into account his greatness and great results of the past. On the other side of the net Almagro who struggled so far to come back to his best performance after injury but the great results from last week show that he is back. More realistic odds should be more like 1.35-1.45 for Nadal so the value lays on Almagro's side. I think you can shop around for even better odds at some other bookies.

Back Nick Kyrgios to beat Richard Gasquet for a 7/10 stake at 2.20 with Paddy Power

Back Andrey Kuznetsov to beat Marin Cilic for a 7/10 stake at 4.00 with Paddy Power

2-0 again, albeit I expect that run to end tomorrow, as I'll be taking two underdogs, so it'd be slightly surprising to see both of them winning. Fingers crossed though. Kyrgios should have an excellent chance against Gasquet given how he's been playing so far, wouldn't have him above evens even with the bad H2H record in mind. I'll also be on Kuznetsov, as Cilic is looking very vulnerable at the moment. 4.00 is simply too much.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-marseille-day-five-2016021805

Not the good day for me with only G.Melzer coming through. Golubev didn't challenge Brown at all and Almagro just too many unforced errors. He was very close in the 2nd set though. Nadal still shaky and I will wait for the odds to be released against Dolgopolov. If the odds will be high I will take Ukrainian. Soler and Gulbis just didn't make it, happens.

For the time being I'm following CzechPunter on this one:

Kuznetsov - Cilic 3.95 Pinnacle

Young Russian is playing best tennis of his career and for sure he's got the weapons to bring Cilic down who is just the shadow of himself. The only concern is the last meeting between these two in Moscow in late 2015 where Cilic destroyed Kuznetsov 6-2 6-1 but probably that's one of the reasons why the odds are so high.

Gimeno T - Pella 3.10 Pinnacle

Out of these two players for sure Pella is in better form however skills wise there is no difference between them. Gimeno is the luckiest ATP player this week having 3 his opponents retired due to injuries. Now the door is open to reach the semi final and I believe he will bring his best tennis to the table.

4pts D.Thiem to beat D.Ferrer 6/4 Bet365
Thiem is on a 7 match winning streak since he strode onto the clay courts this year. He won the the Buenos Aires tournament, beating Nadal and Almagro (unfortunately) in the final. I tipped him last week to win that and when I was looking at this tournament I left him out purely on the basis that I thought he'd be tired. He looks fine he must have great fitness as the heat is proving a factor in Rio at the moment. Ferrer looked sluggish against Ramos in the first set before turning it on and if he has the performance of the first set he isn't going to get them chances.

1 hour ago, enano21 said:

Odds on Del Potro were around 1.83-1.84 in the morning and now raised to 2.07. Any injury news? I watched the last part of the game against John-Patrick Smith and he seemed ok to me. There must be an injury, or bookies are overrating Chardy.

He is not playing at a very high level.... On his current level that he showed against two players this week he might even be an underdog against Chardy.... Better to stay away from DelPotro tonight as this match will truly showcase how fit and ready Delpo is to return and compete on tour..... 

Back Nick Kyrgios to beat Tomas Berdych for a 7/10 stake at 2.25 with Paddy Power

Back Benoit Paire to beat Marin Cilic for a 7/10 stake at 3.25 with Paddy Power

Kyrgios was excellent against Gasquet, so it is only logical to back him at odds against versus Berdych, who hasn't been all that great in Marseille so far. I will also be backing Paire to upset Cilic, as the odds are just way too big there as well considering that Paire actually seems to be interested in winning this tournament.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-marseille-day-six-2016021907

4pts D.Thiem -4.5 games to beat G.Pella Evens Bet365
Can only see this being 2-0. Thiem is a man possesed at the moment. I thought he'd beat Ferrer but that easily? wow! has to be the favourite for the tournament when you think he has already beaten Nadal last week. Thiem for me in 2.

3pts P.Cuevas to beat R.Nadal 3/1 Bet365
Cuevas is playing really well recently. Even in the second set against Delbonis where the wind was ruining the game at a moment where he was serving, with the rain starting and he got broke. They come back out and Cuevas broke back, was broken again and then held his nerve to break back and win on a tie-break. This will be such a good game. I expect it to be a tight one as Nadal gets broken alot nowadays. I'm hoping he nicks it 2-1

Edited by Fader
price

Back Nick Kyrgios to beat Marin Cilic for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with Paddy Power

Kyrgios delivering the goods today and I think that he'll get the win tomorrow as well - or at least that his chances are very good. Cilic has been fairly average so far in this season, while Kyrgios is beating the likes of Gasquet and Berdych easily - the only logical conclusion is to back Kyrgios to win the trophy.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-marseille-day-seven-2016022003

I agree with Kyrgios tip, but i disagree about the offered prices. Should be much higher in my opinion

Although Cilic is not performing impressively, is STILL a level above Kyrgios, and you never know with these players. He may all of a sudden trash the Australian

NO BET for me

ciao members!