** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Chala's Lays

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chala's Lays 17:25 Kempton - Llamadas 4.1 (1.90) - 8/12 @ 5.5 :D Win Lays: 63/75 +134.60 pts Place Lays: 39/62 +66.17 pts Well it's taken along time, but we've finally reached a profit of 200pts across both systems.

Re: Chala's Lays Nice one Chala, notso nice for me today as I layed the winner of that race.My first day laying with 7 favs winning over the three meeting not the best of starts.I should have stopped after the 3rd bet as I was up by £50.What part of Bristol are you in?, I live near kingswood.Best of luck with the picks.

Re: Chala's Lays

Nice one Chala' date=' notso nice for me today as I layed the winner of that race.My first day laying with 7 favs winning over the three meeting not the best of starts.I should have stopped after the 3rd bet as I was up by £50.What part of Bristol are you in?, I live near kingswood.Best of luck with the picks.[/quote'] Unlucky mate, laying can be hard work but if your selective I believe it's just as good a way of making profit as backing. I'm just down the road from you in Hanham:loon Not quite sure what you mean here rooster?? I have been updating, just haven't done that well last few days, treading water at the mo:\

Re: Chala's Lays Lay to Win: 15:50 Newton Abbott - Gaelic Flight 6.0 16:55 Newton Abbott - Mister Chatterbox 6.0 Lay to Place: 15:25 Haydock - Jericho III 2.62 15:55 Haydock - Midnight Gunner 2.7 15:50 Newton Abbott - Gaelic Flight 2.34