Where are the small buy-in STT's?

topnotchbloke

I've looked for threads on PL recommending and giving information on different poker sites but I couldn't find any with details of the at what buy-in the STTs start at. My girlfriend has started playing small buy-in STTs and I'd like alternative software to PaddyPower. By small buy-ins I mean $0.25 or so. I've looked on pokerlisting.com but I'd prefer personal recommendations from some of you guys. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Where are the small buy-in STT's? Ladbrokes has 2$+0,50$ Gaming Club,Expekt, Nordicbet, Bet365 has 0,75$+0,25$ buy in But you should problebly take a look at the entry fee vs poker fee. (or what its called).. The 0,75+0,25 there you only get 75% of your buy in, in prize money in 2+0,5 you get 80%.. But for a beginner that should not be the main thing.. So i think you should have a go for it. The above sites, is some i use.. Dont know if other has lower STT.. I'll :hope for you. :ok / cains

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.