** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Feb 2nd & 3rd

Aidymac

02/02/2016 Arsenal 33.50 25.50 - 28.50 31.00 Southampton +2.50
02/02/2016 Crystal Palace 23.00 14.50 - 26.00 33.00 Bournemouth -10.00
02/02/2016 Leicester 34.25 41.00 - 48.00 43.75 Liverpool -9.50
02/02/2016 Manchester Utd 26.50 29.00 - 17.00 27.50 Stoke -1.00
02/02/2016 Norwich 25.25 23.00 - 67.50 56.25 Tottenham -31.00
02/02/2016 Sunderland 29.25 37.00 - 43.00 48.00 Manchester City -18.75
02/02/2016 West Brom 30.00 23.50 - 32.00 32.75 Swansea -2.75
02/02/2016 West Ham 46.25 43.50 - 28.50 31.00 Aston Villa +15.25
03/02/2016 Everton 30.25 28.00 - 33.00 29.75 Newcastle +0.50
03/02/2016 Watford 28.50 28.50 - 50.00 40.50 Chelsea -12.00

On 1/25/2016, 2:06:25, Aidymac said:
02/02/2016 Arsenal 33.50 25.50 - 28.50 31.00 Southampton +2.50
02/02/2016 Crystal Palace 23.00 14.50 - 26.00 33.00 Bournemouth -10.00
02/02/2016 Leicester 34.25 41.00 - 48.00 43.75 Liverpool -9.50
02/02/2016 Manchester Utd 26.50 29.00 - 17.00 27.50 Stoke -1.00
02/02/2016 Norwich 25.25 23.00 - 67.50 56.25 Tottenham -31.00
02/02/2016 Sunderland 29.25 37.00 - 43.00 48.00 Manchester City -18.75
02/02/2016 West Brom 30.00 23.50 - 32.00 32.75 Swansea -2.75
02/02/2016 West Ham 46.25 43.50 - 28.50 31.00 Aston Villa +15.25
03/02/2016 Everton 30.25 28.00 - 33.00 29.75 Newcastle +0.50
03/02/2016 Watford 28.50 28.50 - 50.00 40.50 Chelsea -12.00

cannot understand this can you please help?

1 minute ago, bettter said:

cannot understand this can you please help?

Hello there.

There are our football ratings. all you need to look at is the end bit.. If it is + or in green, that means the home team is fancied on our ratings, and the higher the value the better the chance they have. Tottenham are -31, so they have the best chance at the weekend according to our ratings system. Even though Stoke are -1, that isn't much and that match could easily be a draw. The most fancied home side are West Ham, who have a rating of +15.25.

West Ham vs Aston Villa: Villains looking to become heroes against the Hammers

There is a full Premier League schedule this midweek and the action starts with West Ham hosting Aston Villa live on BT Sport 1 in a 7:45pm kick off from Upton Park. The Hammers will be hoping to close the six point gap on the top four with a win and the Villains will be looking to put last weekend's FA Cup nightmare behind them as they look to make it a fourth league game unbeaten in their fight for survival.

THE BET

West Ham To Be Winning At HT and FT @ 2/1 with Betfred

Full Article: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football/premier-league/west-ham-vs-aston-villa-2016020101

Watford vs Chelsea: Hiddink targeting a continued Blues recovery

The Premier League fixtures continue on Wednesday night when Watford entertain Chelsea at Vicarage Road in a 7:45pm kick off on BT Sport 1. The Hornets will be hoping for back-to-back league victories but they will have to overcome a Blues team that remains unbeaten under the guidance of Guus Hiddink.

THE BET

BTTS “Yes” @ 21/20 with Coral

Full Article: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football/premier-league/watford-vs-chelsea-2016020105

West Ham v Aston Villa

West Ham: James Tomkins (20/0 d), Emmanuel Emenike (f, newcomer)(both doubtful), Andy Carroll (13/3 f), Diafra Sakho (12/3 f), Manuel Lanzini (14/4 m, 2nd top scorer)

Aston Villa: Alan Hutton (17/0 d), Kieran Richardson (8/0 d), Ashley Westwood (18/0 m)(all doubtful), Libor Kozak (4/0 f), Rudy Gestede (22/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Carlos Sanchez (15/0 m), Adama Traore (9/0 f), Jordan Amavi (10/0 d)

Crystal Palace v Bournemouth

Crystal Palace: Yohan Cabaye (21/5 m, top scorer, doubtful), Joe Ledley (11/0 m), Dwight Gayle (7/0 f), Connor Wickham (12/1 f, suspended), Bakary Sako (10/2 m), Kwesi Appiah (0/0 f), Yannick Bolasie (16/4 m, 2nd top scorer)

Bournemouth: Junior Stanislas (14/3 m), Tokelo Rantie (3/0 f), Tyrone Mings (1/0 d), Max Gradel (4/0 m), Callum Wilson (7/5 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Read full preview at: http://www.rainbow-bet.com

Midweek round in the Premier League, 8 games today, and the last 2 games are played tomorrow. Today we're going to The Hawthorns where Tony Pulis's West Bromwich takes on Francesco Guidolin's Swansea. This is going to be a tight game, where the most important for both sides is to not concede goals.

The home side sits on a 14th in the Premier League, the home stats shows 4-3-5. Tony Pulis is well known for everyone and we know what's important for him, not concede goals with a tight defensive line, and at the same time play direct often with long balls involved. 22 goals scored on 23 matches for WBA tells us about a cynically team that are not playing to entertain.

Pulis has signed Sandro (midfield) on loan from QPR and also Alex Prichard (midfield) on loan from Tottenham. WBA have a quite long injury list ahead of today's game:

Ben Foster (goalkeeper) doubtful

Darren Fletcher (midfield) doubtful

Saido Berahino (striker) doubtful

Chris Brunt (midfield)

Callum McManaman (midfield)

James Morrison (midfield)

Expected lineup WBA (4-4-1-1):

Myhill

Dawson – McAuley – Olsson – Evans

Sessegnon – Yacob – Fletcher – McClean

Berahino

Anichebe

The away side's new manager Francesco Guidolin made a fantastic debut with a 1-2 win away against Everton last round. We saw a different Swansea side in that match, then we've seen all season. It was a lot of energy in their play, and we believe the manager switch was the turning point for the Welch club. Lies on a 15th place in the league, with away stats 2-3-6. Swansea's got a strong first team lineup and has been under performing so far this season, could the visitors and Guidolin continue with another win today?

The Italian manager has signed striker Alberto Paloschi from Chievo and Leroy Fer (midfield) on loan from QPR. Especially Paloschi is a good signing, Swansea need a striker and only Gomis (at times) has delivered after Wilfried Bony left the club nad signed for Manchester City. The striker flop Eder has gone on loan to play in Ligue 1 in France. No injuries in the Swansea squad.

Expected lineup Swansea (4-3-1-2):

Fabianski

Rangel – Fernandez – Williams – Taylor

Cork – Britton – Ki

Sigurdsson

Routledge – Ayew

We're most likely going to see an even match today, and perhaps with few goals. The formations from both teams from start tells us about the importance of not concede goals with defensive four back lines and deep midfielders. But these matches never ends up in a draw in a historical point of view. On the last 11 matches, the stats shows:

4 WBA wins

0 draws

7 Swansea wins

In 5 of these 11 matches it's been a draw at halftime, we think it will happen today as well. WBA's Yacob and a slow centre back Olsson could be in trouble in the space between their midfield and defense when they're up against quick and creative Sigurdsson, Routledge and Ayew. We believe Swansea will continue they're climbing up on the Premier League table, and take all three points from The Hawthorns today. We play the betting object halftime/full-time and pick draw/away win

West Bromwich – Swansea X/2 (Halftime/Full Time)

kamplogo2.jpg

swansea jubel.jpg

Norwich V Spurs

Norwich fan here. The standout bet here is over 2.5 - we've been over in our last three league matches, and five out of the last ten. Spurs have been over in their last two league games and also five out of the last ten. Spurs are the form team, and our defense is fragile as we look to bed in new signings. You can get 9/10 for over 2.5 widely, which I think represents value, should probably be more like 4/5.

Why should the odds change your mind? I even have the habit to cover the odds when i look at the games prima vista and after i pick my winners i uncover the odds. Odds are irrelevant to your opinion about a game, for example if the odds was 1.70 for Palace you should pick it easily, right? Then why should the ~2.50 odds stops you when you already think that they will win? 

13 minutes ago, viko1905 said:

Why should the odds change your mind? I even have the habit to cover the odds when i look at the games prima vista and after i pick my winners i uncover the odds. Odds are irrelevant to your opinion about a game, for example if the odds was 1.70 for Palace you should pick it easily, right? Then why should the ~2.50 odds stops you when you already think that they will win? 

Odds are the ONLY thing you should concern yourself with. You have to look for value, as opposed to just picking the outcome you think will occur, otherwise in the long run the bookmakers win as you take on more risk for less gain.

5 hours ago, MiCro said:

Norwich V Spurs

Norwich fan here. The standout bet here is over 2.5 - we've been over in our last three league matches, and five out of the last ten. Spurs have been over in their last two league games and also five out of the last ten. Spurs are the form team, and our defense is fragile as we look to bed in new signings. You can get 9/10 for over 2.5 widely, which I think represents value, should probably be more like 4/5.

yes mate!i am on over 2.5 too....

Leicester v Liverpool

Liverpool are so Jeckle-and-Hyde. They show no consistency.

In 10 away games they have won just 1 first half.

Crazily enough, it was against Man City 1-3.

In their last 5 away games they have scored 1 away 1st half goal.

These 5 games were against Norwich, West Ham, Sunderland, Watford and Newcastle.

Liverpool failed to score in 3 of the 5 games.

Leicester have conceded just 1 first half goal in 7 home games,

and I don't think they will concede one here.

This makes the over 2.5 goals a tricky bet, because you will probably need 2nd half goals to win that bet. 

Leicester are priced at 2.7 to win this game, and for me it's an unreal price. The home win here looks terrific 

Man United v Stoke

Surely SToke will fancy themselves in this game. Man United are just playing crap !

Slow, no belief, no confidence.

The send off van Gaal got against Saints was unreal. I just don't think United will win this.

They will play the usual first half unadventurous garbage. The crowd will get on them , which won't be good.

Stoke can easily nick this game.

Realistically they are a better team than Saints and Norwich, and both of those teams won at OT.

I hear the Man City fans chanting "We've got Pep" and the Man United fans reply ...

'SO what, we've got Louis" !  :$:@:eyes

26 minutes ago, jayiverson said:

yes mate!i am on over 2.5 too....

Norwich v SPurs

The over 2.5 software also like this game to go over. Its finding some form, winning 6 straight .

Anyway, good luck with your bets:drums :beer

Edited by neilovan

I think West Ham, West Brom and Arsenal are the three strongest bets for tonights games. 

Arsenal (5/6 Bet Victor) have a strong home record and are unbeaten in their last 12 at home to Southampton - W8 D4. They have no injury concerns bar Cazorla and Welbeck who is long term. Southampton missing Davis, possibly Pelle but Long is playing terrific at present. Huge game for Arsenal if they want to win this title!

West Ham (19/20 Bwin) look terrific value tonight. The Villa have certainly improved but have only won once on the road this season whilst the Hammers have only lost 2 at home all season. Sakho and Carroll are out as are Lanzini and possibly, Tomkins Noble and Kouyate but Villa have plenty of injuries too so the home team should prevail.

West Brom (17/10 Bet Victor) are probably the value bet of the night for me. They have only lost 1 of their last 8 matches in all competitions, which included a draw at Stamford Bridge where they were unlucky not to win. Swansea did win at Everton but they were quite lucky on the night. Home win for me.

Premier League: Everton VS Newcastle United

This game has a bit of a similar feel to the Deportivo-Rayo game on Monday and like that fixture, it is very hard to fully justify rather big odds on quotes about the Toffees. Everton have kept just two clean sheets at home in 18 starts, one came against fourth tier strugglers Dagenham and the other versus Aston Villa, in the other 16 they have conceded two or more in 56% of starts and that immediately flags up Newcastle United as big to do likewise at circa 31% (3.25).  The Magpies do not score a lot of goals on the road, which is a bit of an understatement, as they only have six in the league, but they scored two at Tottenham and have notched at least one on six of their last seven visits to Goodison Park, scoring twice in three of those. I spoke a few weeks ago about the potential goal threat the Magpies possess.......... "Ayoze Perez, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Moussa Sissoko Papiss Cisse and Georginio Wijnaldum give the hosts offensive and goalscoring options the Villans (Aston Villa) simply do not have and on the albeit rare occasions that it all clicks for United, you do wonder why on earth they struggle."

They have scored six in their last three starts, including three at home to Manchester United and two against West Ham United with new signing Jonjo Shelvey having a hand in both goals. Newcastle head coach Steve McClaren has been busy in the transfer window and in addition to Shelvey , who, as a former Liverpool player will get a special "welcome"tonight, he has signed Andros Townsend , Seydou Doumbia and Henri Saivet and this is now a deep squad with competition for starting places and I expect, quite a few more goals in them. Only Sunderland and Aston Villa have collected fewer home points than Everton, who have won just three of their last 14 EPL starts at Goodison .

Newcastle United +0.5 ball 2.38 asian line/Sportmarket

Everton v Newcastle

Newcastle have done some great business in the transfer window.

The stakes are enormous and realistically they are under performing.

Relegation from the EPL is unthinkable, especially with next seasons BUMPER TV deal.

Ashley has splashed the cash, and now Mclaren needs to deliver.

For me it's a perfect game for Newcastle. Everton are are all huff and no puff.

They have given up the most ridiculous goals all season. 95 minute against Bournemouth and Chelsea spring to mind.

The defend more and more like Wigan every game.

The stats don't lie.....

Everton no clean sheets in their last five at home, conceding 11 goals. 

3 wins in 12 games at home, 4th worst in EPL just ahead of 

Bournemouth, Sunderland and Villa. I just don't see how a guy's like Ross Barkley and John Stones are valued so highly.

They are overrated and are not getting it done !!!

Like the over 2.5 gaols here , and so-so odds 1.62, and Newcastle to win it for a small bet

Of the 12 predictions in this thread, 8 of them would have been losing bets.

Not a great ratio for a tipsters site.

Matches in the Premiership are damn near impossible to predict this season and my advice would be to back the opposite of what your gut is telling you.