** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mid week non-league 18th-20th January

Darran

Had to start the thread early as Bet 365 are a massive 3/1 on Oxford City to beat Cheltenham in the FA Trophy replay. Cheltenham are playing two games in two days as they are playing Kiddie in the league on Tuesday and this game on Wednesday. They have already said it will basically be the youth team playing Oxford.

Read the report in the paper and the Oxford manager was actually disappointed with their performance and said that pretty much none of the Cheltenham players would get in his team. They will clearly be expecting to win the game on Wednesday and although the 3s has gone they are still value at the current odds.

The  FA have now decided that Cheltenham can't play their league game tomorrow night now so they will just be playing the FA Trophy game on Wednesday. Shouldn't effect what team they put out thought and still fully expect the youth team to appear.

Hello guys, adaptea....

Your bet on Osxford is still the same, wright ? Stright win Oxford ?

And please if You can, Cheltenham with youth team, or will be some players from first squad ? And Oxford in full fit squad ? Thx, i want take Oxford for high stake

I can not believe what the bookies have done. Very little has changed as regards to this game even though the league game has been called off. As stated above Cheltenham plan to play the same team as Saturday which featured 8 or 9 (can't remember off the top of my head) players making their first team debut. They want out of the competition and Gary will not risk any first teamers in this game. I have had to go in at 7/1 as this has to be one of the most bizare things I have seen bookmakers do. It is no gimmie, but I would rate Oxford around 7/4 shots based on the teams playing. As an extra plus their away form is better than their home form this season.

hi,

I fancy halifax,altrincham and dartford.Halifax didnt play on saturday and in the form they are,they should be able to edge past barrow.Altrincham played extra time to win against leamington.I think they want to continue their run in this competition.Dartford is on fire and they will try to keep that trend.

Any opinions,addpea?

1 hour ago, addpea said:

Not being funny but would have thought I had made it pretty clear my thoughts on the game.

Yes, Thanks for all opinions.

Anyway I am not sure if I understood correctly: Oxford motivated, Cheltenham not (and they will use mainly reserve players) - is it confirmed ?

regards !

39 minutes ago, addpea said:

I did also say they have confirmed they will be playing the same team that played the first game which was basically the youth team.

But with youth team they reached away draw... So maybe odds are correct that they are a favorites ? What do you think ?