** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Coppa Italia > 16 Dec

On Wednesday Napoli will be host to Hellas Verona in 1/8 Round of the Coppa Italia. As for now Napoli places 3rd place in Serie A, and Verona is the last with no wins in Serie A matches this season.

Napoli failed to beat Roma in last home match, but nevertheless the team come into this match red hot. Neapolitans are used to control the game on the opposite half of field, they make many crosses to opposite penalty area, especially from the left side. Napoli also is strong in heading duels, often creates scoring chances and effectively uses individual skills of their key players.

The last place in the league forces Verona coach to think first of all of that how not to leave Serie A. As the official site of the team informs, the emphasis in match in Naples will be done on young players who aren't so actively involved in league matches. New coach of Verona Luigi Delneri doesn't want to use in a cup match all key players and allows them to have a rest before game in Serie A which is now undoubtedly more important, than Coppa.

As for now bookmaker 1xbet.com gives -2.5 corners handicap for Napoli with 1.72 odd. If to look on the stats, Napoli in the last three head-to-head matches against Verona won by corners. In Serie A matches at home Neapolitans couldn't deliver more corners, than opponent, only in matches with the leaders: Inter, Fiorentina and Juventus. And even there they conceded no more than one corner kick. On the other side Verona won by corners in away matches only against the same outsiders as it is: Carpi and Sampdoria. And let's look at the similar matches of Napoli (where odds on Napoli win were approximately same as now), they won in the last 13 such games by corners. And -2.5 corners handicap was beaten 12 times of 13.

Thus, I think that we will see total domination of home team in Napoli-Verona match. Therefore I expect from Neapolitans active game in attack and as the result huge quantity of corners.

corner-stats.com is the site i use for corner in this match

napoli-verona-similar.jpg

On 16.12.2015, 8:46:47, CristRo7 said:

On Wednesday Napoli will be host to Hellas Verona in 1/8 Round of the Coppa Italia.

Scores on corners 7-3 in favor of Napoli. I congratulate all who bets in this handicap. Well and for the weekend, likely, will be other analysis.