** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Dec 19th - 21st

Aidymac

Premier League Ratings - Top Rated Spurs

19/12/2015 Chelsea 34.25 48.50 - 31.00 32.25 Sunderland +2.00
19/12/2015 Everton 47.75 55.00 - 67.50 62.75 Leicester -15.00
19/12/2015 Manchester Utd 33.75 33.50 - 9.50 20.75 Norwich +13.00
19/12/2015 Newcastle 30.75 12.50 - 18.50 17.00 Aston Villa +13.75
19/12/2015 Southampton 35.50 35.50 - 34.50 56.50 Tottenham -21.00
19/12/2015 Stoke 25.00 25.00 - 41.50 36.25 Crystal Palace -11.25
19/12/2015 West Brom 24.00 21.50 - 44.00 29.75 Bournemouth -5.75
20/12/2015 Swansea 15.50 18.00 - 22.50 31.25 West Ham -15.75
20/12/2015 Watford 32.25 37.50 - 45.50 46.75 Liverpool -14.50
21/12/2015 Arsenal 43.50 40.50 - 30.00 32.75 Manchester City +10.75

Both teams will definitely fight tooth and nail in this encounter. These squads are not just fighting for points, but also for the right to dominate the Premier League.

Arsenal manifests a strong performance at home, wherein they’ve won  their last six matches, whilst City is having a hard time scoring in its last three away matches. The pressure tends to build up against City, but knowing the quality of this squad, it will be hard for them to just give up the points easily.

There’s a possibility for this match to end in an even steven finish.

Arsenal 1-2 Manchester City

Southampton has never won a single match against Tottenham in their last six encounters. The best result that they were able to pull off was a draw. However, things might change considering the fact that they’re in dire need of a victory.

It will be a very difficult match for the host, although they have what it takes to win, it looks like this face off will commence to another even steven finish.

Southampton 1-1 Tottenham

Watford has only won once against Liverpool in their last six matches. But this does not necessarily mean that they will falter against the visitor. They are now a stronger and better squad.

Liverpool must exert extra effort in this match. The team cannot afford to settle for yet another stalemate as this will eventually hurt their campaign in the future.

Expect a down the wire match between these squads with Liverpool snatching a narrow win.

Watford 1-2 Liverpool

It’s already expected that United will dominate this match. However, they will need to be more careful to avoid another humiliating upset. Norwich will definitely try to deliver results so as to salvage themselves from losing their Premier League status.

Manchester United 2-0 Norwich

Some interesting predictions there sandrasuzuki. I'll cover each post one-by-one.

Firstly, I agree that Arsenal vs Manchester City could be full of goals. Arsenal will be well up for it at home and with the fragility of City's defence right now I think it could be a flood. City know they will not be able to rely on grinding out a result. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3-2 or even a 4-3 scoreline here.

Think you're spot on with Southampton vs Tottenham. It will be intriguing to see how Spurs react to their first defeat since the opening day. I think they underestimated Newcastle but they won't make the same mistake against Koeman's Saints.

Watford are defying the odds and this will be an extremely tricky match for Liverpool. Hard to believe that Watford come into this game as the higher placed side. I think until he brings in his own players in January, Klopp cannot fulfil his potential with the Reds so he might be forced to scrap out a draw here and maybe even sneak a victory. I don't think the Hornets will win though.

I really don't know what is going on at Manchester United at the moment. I questioned Van Gaal's signings from day one feeling that they lacked balance. I am still amazed that they didn't make a move for someone like Otamendi before City did. I know Otamendi has not exactly moved mountains at City but he's a player United could have done with. Norwich are fighting for every point right now and I just think if United can get some players back from injury in time that they will make light work of the Canaries.

Newcastle vs Aston Villa Preview: Inspired Toon Army aiming to put another nail in the Villa coffin

Steve McClaren's Newcastle have hit a patch of good form in recent weeks and they welcome bottom-placed Aston Villa to St James' Park this Saturday evening with the aim of getting a victory that will put the visitors even further adrift at the foot of the table.

THE BET

Newcastle To Win Outright @ 21/20 with Sky Bet

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-aston-villa-preview-inspired-toon-army-aiming-to-put-another-nail-in-the-villa-coffin-2015121702

Watford vs Liverpool Preview: Will Hornets sting Klopp's revolution?

Quique Flores will see his Watford team host Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on Sunday in a 1:30pm kick off. A win for the home side could put them within touching distance of the Champions League spots and a win for Liverpool would quickly see a poor couple of results eradicated from memory.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 11/10 with Totesport

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/watford-vs-liverpool-preview-will-hornets-sting-klopp-s-revolution-2015121802

Swansea vs West Ham Preview: Bilic aiming to hammer sinking Swans

Swansea are currently in free fall after a run of poor results that saw former manager Garry Monk sacked. West Ham are also stuttering in the league as they travel to the Liberty Stadium for a 4pm kick off on Sunday. Both teams will be keen to get a win and exit their bad form before their league position becomes detrimental to their whole season.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 11/10 with Stan James

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-west-ham-preview-bilic-aiming-to-hammer-sinking-swans-2015121803

Chelsea v Sunderland

In 10 league games (Home and Away) Chelsea have scored just 3 first half goals.

Only Aston Villa have scored fewer (2). Sunderland will be tight, and get plenty behind the ball.

I don't think Chelsea will break them down easily. Is Hazard playing ?

I like the HT draw here at odds of 2.5

Watford v Liverpool

Liverpool are struggling for goals.

They have 7 first half draws in 8 away games.

This leads the premier league. The other end of the scale is Leicester, with 0 1st half away draws this season.

The HT draw is priced at 2.1, but I fear that Watford could sneak it 1-0 at HT.

Everton v Leicester

Was really impressed with Leicester on Monday night v Chelsea.

It's one thing to concede sloppy, bad defensive goals.

Poor marking, individual errors, a give away here or there, or a goal keeping error.

Managers go ape with that stuff. But both Leicester goals were fantastic. First was a great pass to Vardy running

into the space, and finishing really well, and the 2nd from Mahrez, a thing of beauty.

I can't see Everton beating them here. The last 3 meeting between these two teams have all finished as draws.

The double chance on Leicester is 1.75

just as an offtopic side note.  

I was doing the maths on Paul Mersons EPL predictions on skysports.

He is 12 winners from 40 predictions the last 4 weeks. He prob earns 400 000 a year. Makes you wonder

Edited by neilovan

54 minutes ago, mrclubbie said:

Currently this match over/under is 3 balls, right ? But initially it is 2.5 balls, right ?

I don't really understand. Normally you can choose over or under  .5 1.5 2.5 or 3.5 goals. All bets are available, just

at different odds

Think we will see a other Chelsea team tomorow. For me if Hazard can´t play it make only a little Minus. Think most of the important Players from Chelsea are not happy with Mourinho. Now he was sacked and think Moral will be better. Seeing in Champions League where Chelsea for my opinion wining but not for Mourinho, only because it´s a important Cup. For me against a away poor Sunderand team it will be a win in HC, maybe HT/FT. Also think that the Fans are on the Side of Mourinho and many chants will come tomorrow. So players maybe want to show that they can now good football.

8 hours ago, neilovan said:

Chelsea v Sunderland

In 10 league games (Home and Away) Chelsea have scored just 3 first half goals.

Only Aston Villa have scored fewer (2). Sunderland will be tight, and get plenty behind the ball.

I don't think Chelsea will break them down easily. Is Hazard playing ?

I like the HT draw here at odds of 2.5

Watford v Liverpool

Liverpool are struggling for goals.

They have 7 first half draws in 8 away games.

This leads the premier league. The other end of the scale is Leicester, with 0 1st half away draws this season.

The HT draw is priced at 2.1, but I fear that Watford could sneak it 1-0 at HT.

Everton v Leicester

Was really impressed with Leicester on Monday night v Chelsea.

It's one thing to concede sloppy, bad defensive goals.

Poor marking, individual errors, a give away here or there, or a goal keeping error.

Managers go ape with that stuff. But both Leicester goals were fantastic. First was a great pass to Vardy running

into the space, and finishing really well, and the 2nd from Mahrez, a thing of beauty.

I can't see Everton beating them here. The last 3 meeting between these two teams have all finished as draws.

The double chance on Leicester is 1.75

just as an offtopic side note.  

I was doing the maths on Paul Mersons EPL predictions on skysports.

He is 12 winners from 40 predictions the last 4 weeks. He prob earns 400 000 a year. Makes you wonder

Hey man, i totally agree with you and especially about Pal Merson's predictions... He is probably not giving accurate tips haha

West Bromwich - Bournemouth.

Both teams are unbeaten in their last 4 games. The Albions made 3 draws against Liverpool, Tottenham and West Ham and won against Arsenal. Bournemouth also achieved remarkable result by beating Chelsea, Manchester and 2 draws with Eveton ans Swansea. It make sense that the coefficient of both teams are pretty equal. However, I believe Tony Pulis will have a plan for beating Bournemouth. I just can't see how Bournemouth will achieve 3 consecutive wins. They don't have the squad and their manager needs more experience in the Premier League.
I believe there is a huge value in backing the home team at this coefficient. The safer options are Double chance - 1X at 1,40 and DNB - Home win at 1,80.
  with Betfair

My pick: DNB - West Bromwich - 1,80 odds

Newcastle Utd v Aston Villa

Newcastle Utd: Jamal Lascelles (4/0 d), Mike Williamson (0/0 d), Massadio Haïdara (7/0 d), Emmanuel Riviere (0/0 f), Gabriel Obertan (5/0 m), Tim Krul (8/0 first goalkeeper), Steven Taylor (2/0 d), Rolando Aarons (3/0 m)

Aston Villa: Micah Richards (13/1 d), Gary Gardner (0/0 m)(both probably out), Jordan Amavi (10/0 d)

Manchester United v Norwich City

Manchester United: Ashley Young (10/0 m, doubtful), Bastian Schweinsteiger (15/1 m, suspended), Matteo Darmian (13/0 d), Jesse Lingard (7/1 m), Marcos Rojo (6/0 d), Luis Antonio Valencia (6/0 m), Luke Shaw (5/0 d)

Norwich City: Andre Wisdom (7/0 d), Matthew Jarvis (5/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Watford - Liverpool

Liverpool has potential but has been inconsistent. I think if Liverpool win this game its likely to be by more than one goal. We have seen briliant matches from Liverpool away from home where they crushed: chelsea, city, southamptom. So, handicap 1:0 or 2:0 for Liverpool I consider a good bet.

Everton - Leicester.

This one is easy. Leicester has been performing very good and solid with natural results, while Everton not impressive. Leicester is the superior team, so odds of 3,6 are great value.

Chelsea - Sunderland, I dont see value right now but worth a look during live :). Lets see how they perform without Mourinho.

Arsenal vs Manchester City Preview: Battle for the title continues at the Emirates

Two of the big name title contenders meet head-to-head at the Emirates Stadium at 8pm on Monday night. A defeat for either side could see their Premier League title hopes take a huge blow where as victory would deliver a huge morale boost heading into the festive period.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 6/5 with Betfred

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-manchester-city-preview-battle-for-the-title-continues-at-the-emirates-2015121903