** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Flat racing tues 15th dec

South 230 

Cross fire  98.44

Coto   98.41

Best trip 98.35 

Trappy race ..cross fire has the best form overall and conditions to suit ....im slightly surprised to see him fav but just shows bookies fear him too ...coto has decent ew chances and looks the most likely to benefit should the fav fail to fire ....

Cross fire  3 pts win 7/2 pp

Coto  1 pts win 7/1 bet365

I also like Coto tomorrow. Best of luck.

Southwell 1.00 - Capelita @ 7/2 BetVictor

Capelita was beaten just over 3 lengths in a Class 3 6f handicap at Doncaster despite pulling far too hard which represents a solid piece of form. However I believe she's improved since then just failing in a 6f handicap at Salisbury settling much better before winning a maiden producing 3 winners when upped to 7f. Sprinting didn't look her game given her pedigree but connections had no choice give her keen running style and stepping up to a mile should be ideal and bring further improvement. She makes her debut for Appleby tomorrow who has a great record at improving horses.

Southwell 2.30 - Coto @ 7/1 William Hill

Looks a really poor race with not a lot to like but this one stands out at 7/1. He's tumbled down the weights to a mark of 63 after finishing runner up to an Aga Khan colt at Bellewstown and a good 4th in a competitive handicap at Dundalk in the summer off 81. Things haven't gone so well since but this has allowed him to drop down to a very workable rating and interestingly the tongue tie goes on for the first time. Tyner had a winner at Leicester in May which was the last time he sent runners to England and I doubt he would be making the trip over if this one hasn't been showing anything at home.

14 hours ago, arsenalfh said:

I also like Coto tomorrow. Best of luck.

Southwell 1.00 - Capelita @ 7/2 BetVictor

Capelita was beaten just over 3 lengths in a Class 3 6f handicap at Doncaster despite pulling far too hard which represents a solid piece of form. However I believe she's improved since then just failing in a 6f handicap at Salisbury settling much better before winning a maiden producing 3 winners when upped to 7f. Sprinting didn't look her game given her pedigree but connections had no choice give her keen running style and stepping up to a mile should be ideal and bring further improvement. She makes her debut for Appleby tomorrow who has a great record at improving horses.

Southwell 2.30 - Coto @ 7/1 William Hill

Looks a really poor race with not a lot to like but this one stands out at 7/1. He's tumbled down the weights to a mark of 63 after finishing runner up to an Aga Khan colt at Bellewstown and a good 4th in a competitive handicap at Dundalk in the summer off 81. Things haven't gone so well since but this has allowed him to drop down to a very workable rating and interestingly the tongue tie goes on for the first time. Tyner had a winner at Leicester in May which was the last time he sent runners to England and I doubt he would be making the trip over if this one hasn't been showing anything at home.

Coto only 5th but Capelita was impressive winning 6L on the bridle. Another fantastic looking purchase by Appleby and connections.