** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Naps Comp Sunday 6th December

1.50 Punchestown - Foxrock @ 9/1 Ladbrokes

I'm astonished at the prices of Valseur Lido and Gilgamboa in this. Valseur Lido needs further and Gilgamboa won a horrible Grade 1 at Fairyhouse on his last start. Both need to find a good bit more here and I don't think they will. Djakadam is the clear best of these on form but he was well beaten in the Hennessey on his reappearance with a ton in hand and like most of Ricci's will only peak for the festivals. The forgotten horse here is the selection Foxrock. He was progressing nicely over fences culminating in a narrow defeat in the Grade 1 Hennessey at Leopardstown before finding the ground too quick in the Ryanair. Back on heavy ground and with the fitness advantage over Djakadam I expect him to go well.

12:50 Huntingdon : Bon Chic @ 11/10 bet365 win thanks

Bon Chic....from Dan Skelton yard the 6yo has won two hurdle races and a NH flat race from 2m to 2m 4f on good to firm and good ground, She ran 16 days ago at Ascot on her chase debut over 2m 3f soft when beaten 9 lengths , Harry Skelton is in saddle today the Coral club members they also have Template in 3rd race here

1230 Kelso: Wicked Spice 12/1 BetVictor

Taking a big chance here against two decent novice chasers but trainer Nicky Richards knows the time of day and has been known to improve his horses by some way once switching to fences.

Beat Arctic Court off 125 at Ayr at the end of last season then was 8th of 25 in a big Punchestown handicap. Stays very well and if he is straight for his seasonal debut he will outrun his price.

12.00 Kelso - Ralphy Lad - ew at 16/1 bog wm hill

Novice hurdle

Already 5 non runners here because of the heavy ground and with only 9 left it looks an appealing EW proposition with the market leaders carrying penalties and Lucy Alexander riding the 3rd favourite (she falls off a lot)

My selection has looked out of sorts under both codes for his last few runs but the yard have hit form recently with 3 winners and a 2nd and my horse has had 50 days off to freshen up

He acts on soft and won a couple of races on the flat this year

Bit worried about stamina as he has a miler's pedigree but has already won over 12GF on soft going on the flat so there's a hope he'll stay

3.15 Kelso

Oscar O'scar @ 4/1 Bet365

Ran a couple of nice races off marks in the 100's last year, I particularly like the 3rd at Wetherby over 3m on soft ground, that was off 104 and it indicates he should have the stamina for this 2m 6f on Heavy if fit first time up.  In the Hammond stable now and claimers 7lb could be key it what could turn into a slog.

45 minutes ago, Trotter said:

12.00 Kelso - Ralphy Lad - ew at 16/1 bog wm hill

Non runner

I'll go with .....

Hunt 12.50 - Bon Chic - win at 5/4 bog bet365

Nvice chase

Only 4 runners here with joint market leaders

My selection has been in decent nick, went down to a good one on chase debut and now drops back to Mares company. Seems to jump OK

Market rival Kalane fell over hurdles last time.........she might be classier than my selection but you'd worry about the fences

3.35 Huntingdon  MR MAFIA  can get a deserved win today after consistent effort.  Ground a little concern, but I think he'll cope and therefore should be able to run his race and go close off a mark of 101.  Likes to track the pace, so a good chance of having the race run to suit today.

1 point win 6/1 BetVictor BOG