** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga > Dec 4-6

04/12/2015 Schalke 04 31.00 18.00 - 37.50 32.75 Hannover 96 -1.75
05/12/2015 Hamburg 25.50 28.50 - 29.50 32.50 Mainz -7.00
05/12/2015 Hertha Berlin 35.25 17.00 - 64.00 56.00 Leverkusen -20.75
05/12/2015 Ingolstadt 35.00 40.50 - 19.00 27.50 Hoffenheim +7.50
05/12/2015 Koln 33.50 29.50 - 38.00 28.50 Augsburg +5.00
05/12/2015 Moenchengladbach 47.00 48.00 - 50.00 53.25 Bayern Munich -6.25
05/12/2015 Wolfsburg 63.00 66.50 - 56.00 47.25 Dortmund +15.75
06/12/2015 Frankfurt 12.75 13.50 - 27.00 31.00 Darmstadt -18.25
06/12/2015 Stuttgart 36.75 33.50 - 23.00 39.25 Werder Bremen -2.50

2. Bundesliga - Friday

Nuernberg-Paderborn

Interessting Game tomorrow. Nuernberg with superb Form and only one Lose in last 10 League Games and this was in Leipzig, where is no shame to loose there.

Last Week Nuernberg are win with 4:0 in Hamburg agains St. Pauli and now looking on the 3rd Place in League. Think first two Places are reserved for Leipzig and Freiburg. Also Nuernberg with luxury Problem tomorrow. Forward-Player Burgstaller can play, but last game he didn´t play in Hamburg. And Coach Weiler maybe will no rotation after this big win last week. So let me now say. If Burgstaller plays or not, Nuernberg have very good options in attack and thats good, because Paderborn looks last games very weak in Defensive. No important missings on Nuernberg Side.

Paderborn under new Coach Effenberg only lost one Game in league his 6 Games, but only wining the first two Games. Last two Games i have watch them. They have to deserved a lose against Munich 1860, which ends in 4-4 draw. Defensive are very weak and Nuernberg are have the same type of attacking players like Munich 1860 has. 7Paderborn are missing tomorrow Bickel, Lopez and Vucinovic. But not importan players.

So Nuernberg are unbeaten at home this season by 4-4-0 and Paderborn away with no draws and 2-0-5. So for me here no Draw risk, also because specially Paderborn need Points. So this is i think so good for Nuernberg.

For me:

Nuernberg 1.96 5/10 Pinnacle

FC Schalke 04 v Hannover 96        

FC Schalke 04: Giefer (0/0 g), Nastasic (1/0 d), Uchida (0/0 d), Höger (4/0 m), Sam (0/0 m)

Hannover 96: Sakai (9/0 d), Ernst (0/0 m), Kiyotake (9/3 m, top scorer), Zieler (14/0 first goalkeeper, doubtful)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

23 hours ago, Neubs said:

2. Bundesliga - Friday

Nuernberg-Paderborn

Interessting Game tomorrow. Nuernberg with superb Form and only one Lose in last 10 League Games and this was in Leipzig, where is no shame to loose there.

Last Week Nuernberg are win with 4:0 in Hamburg agains St. Pauli and now looking on the 3rd Place in League. Think first two Places are reserved for Leipzig and Freiburg. Also Nuernberg with luxury Problem tomorrow. Forward-Player Burgstaller can play, but last game he didn´t play in Hamburg. And Coach Weiler maybe will no rotation after this big win last week. So let me now say. If Burgstaller plays or not, Nuernberg have very good options in attack and thats good, because Paderborn looks last games very weak in Defensive. No important missings on Nuernberg Side.

Paderborn under new Coach Effenberg only lost one Game in league his 6 Games, but only wining the first two Games. Last two Games i have watch them. They have to deserved a lose against Munich 1860, which ends in 4-4 draw. Defensive are very weak and Nuernberg are have the same type of attacking players like Munich 1860 has. 7Paderborn are missing tomorrow Bickel, Lopez and Vucinovic. But not importan players.

So Nuernberg are unbeaten at home this season by 4-4-0 and Paderborn away with no draws and 2-0-5. So for me here no Draw risk, also because specially Paderborn need Points. So this is i think so good for Nuernberg.

For me:

Good Job!!! Keep it up :)

On 3.12.2015, 23:24:05, Neubs said:

2. Bundesliga - Friday

Nuernberg-Paderborn

For me:

FT 2:1 :cheers

Bundesliga - Saturday

Ingolstadt-Hoffenheim

Nice Game here today in Ingolstadt. Ingolstadt last week with a deserved loose in Hannover with 0-4. An the way of the loose, showing that Ingolstadt now will falling down in league and will be fighting against Relegation. Last years in Bundesliga every "surprised" Promotoed Team starting really good in League and then falling down in the tabel. Braunschweig 2 seasons ago and Paderborn last season. It must not be happend with Ingolstadt but the tendence are going in this way. They have a really good coach but must be with all 11 Players on the pitch by a good Form to become chances to win a game. Also Ingolstadt at home not really good with 2-1-3 and 5-7 goals. Another big Factor today is that Ingolstadt will miss Hartmann. Key Player in Attacking and Top-Scorer by scoring 3 and assited 1 from 10 Ingolstadt Goals. So big Blow.

On the other Side Hoffenheim are bottom team of the league. But under new coach Steevens are some positiv Results to see. Okay they have not wining a game yet under new coach by 0-3-1 but loosing in Berlin against good in Form team and become last week after a really good Game a late equalizer for drawin 3-3 against Moenchengladbach. So the resluts are not so bad and also the squad isn´t so bad, like the table Position is. Hoffenheim not so good away by 1-2-4 but think today is time to grab some points. Also now last week they have playing for first time with Amiri in Offensive Midfield and he are doing a great job. He´s creating last week some good Standards where i see Hoffenheim in Front against Ingolstadt and scoring last week 1 goal after a corner. And other thing is that he is a good counter attacking player. And Hoffenheim have really good guys to play on counter attack, specially away. You can see that Ingolstadt have Problems with that style because loosing at Home 0-4 at beginning of the season against Dortmund, where also good counter attack playing. Hoffenheim isn´t Dortmund but maybe this will be a short win for Hoffenheim.

Hoffenheim AHC+0.25 @ 1.88 4/10 SBOBET

Hoffenheim @ 3.30 1/10 bet365

Bundesliga - Saturday

Hamburg-Mainz

Nice odds here for Mainz. Hamburg now with a good run of results by wining last 2 games against Dortmund and Bremen. But last years Hamburg always doing a good job in Hamburg against Dortmund and last week playing against a very poor Bremen Team. Also they are not so strong at home by 2-2-2, the same like Mainz have by his Away Record. But last week against Bremen, Hamburg was dangerous by counter Attacking. 2 goals are falling after that and some chances also. But today playing in Hamburg they can not playing this type of football. Fans want a win and in Hamburg are the time faster. Now all dreaming from European Cup, but it´s to fast. Hamburg also with big missings today. Kacar(MF), Spahic(CD), Adler(GK) and Lasogga(Att) are missing. So big blows in every position here. Specialy the miss of Lasogga are big blow. Schiplock will replace him, but he didn´t have the same quality. Hamburg last game against Bremen with not a good Defensive Work and only the fact that Bremen was very poor helped them. The same against Dortmund in last 20-30 Minutes where Dortmund create much chances. So Mainz are maybe from the style of football like Dortmund, so think they will create some chances today.

Mainz are unbeaten since 4 Games and last 3 away games they also not have lost. They have a really good attacking duo this season with Mutu and Malli. Difficult to handle that and i think they have today big advantages against Hamburg Defenders Djourou and Cleber. Because both where fast and technical on high Level, where booth Hamburg Defenders have not there best skills. Only Missing on Mainz Side is Central Midfield Player Latza by suspension. For him will play Jara or Moritz. So here not a blow for Mainz. Only Central defender Bungert are doubt, he would be a blow for Mainz Side if he can not play.

I expecting today a good Game with some chances and think that Hamburg are a little bit overrated now. So think Mainz will be better in offensive so for me:

Mainz AHC0 @ 2.38 3/10 Unibet

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.98 3/10 Pinn

Edited by Neubs

7 hours ago, Neubs said:

Bundesliga - Saturday

Ingolstadt-Hoffenheim

Nice Game here today in Ingolstadt. Ingolstadt last week with a deserved loose in Hannover with 0-4. An the way of the loose, showing that Ingolstadt now will falling down in league and will be fighting against Relegation. Last years in Bundesliga every "surprised" Promotoed Team starting really good in League and then falling down in the tabel. Braunschweig 2 seasons ago and Paderborn last season. It must not be happend with Ingolstadt but the tendence are going in this way. They have a really good coach but must be with all 11 Players on the pitch by a good Form to become chances to win a game. Also Ingolstadt at home not really good with 2-1-3 and 5-7 goals. Another big Factor today is that Ingolstadt will miss Hartmann. Key Player in Attacking and Top-Scorer by scoring 3 and assited 1 from 10 Ingolstadt Goals. So big Blow.

On the other Side Hoffenheim are bottom team of the league. But under new coach Steevens are some positiv Results to see. Okay they have not wining a game yet under new coach by 0-3-1 but loosing in Berlin against good in Form team and become last week after a really good Game a late equalizer for drawin 3-3 against Moenchengladbach. So the resluts are not so bad and also the squad isn´t so bad, like the table Position is. Hoffenheim not so good away by 1-2-4 but think today is time to grab some points. Also now last week they have playing for first time with Amiri in Offensive Midfield and he are doing a great job. He´s creating last week some good Standards where i see Hoffenheim in Front against Ingolstadt and scoring last week 1 goal after a corner. And other thing is that he is a good counter attacking player. And Hoffenheim have really good guys to play on counter attack, specially away. You can see that Ingolstadt have Problems with that style because loosing at Home 0-4 at beginning of the season against Dortmund, where also good counter attack playing. Hoffenheim isn´t Dortmund but maybe this will be a short win for Hoffenheim.

Hoffenheim AHC+0.25 @ 1.88 4/10 SBOBET

Hoffenheim @ 3.30 1/10 bet365

FT 1:1

Hoffenheim playing bad and scoring a late equalizer in the 96th Minute. Little Plus here :cheers

7 hours ago, Neubs said:

Bundesliga - Saturday

Hamburg-Mainz

Nice odds here for Mainz. Hamburg now with a good run of results by wining last 2 games against Dortmund and Bremen. But last years Hamburg always doing a good job in Hamburg against Dortmund and last week playing against a very poor Bremen Team. Also they are not so strong at home by 2-2-2, the same like Mainz have by his Away Record. But last week against Bremen, Hamburg was dangerous by counter Attacking. 2 goals are falling after that and some chances also. But today playing in Hamburg they can not playing this type of football. Fans want a win and in Hamburg are the time faster. Now all dreaming from European Cup, but it´s to fast. Hamburg also with big missings today. Kacar(MF), Spahic(CD), Adler(GK) and Lasogga(Att) are missing. So big blows in every position here. Specialy the miss of Lasogga are big blow. Schiplock will replace him, but he didn´t have the same quality. Hamburg last game against Bremen with not a good Defensive Work and only the fact that Bremen was very poor helped them. The same against Dortmund in last 20-30 Minutes where Dortmund create much chances. So Mainz are maybe from the style of football like Dortmund, so think they will create some chances today.

Mainz are unbeaten since 4 Games and last 3 away games they also not have lost. They have a really good attacking duo this season with Mutu and Malli. Difficult to handle that and i think they have today big advantages against Hamburg Defenders Djourou and Cleber. Because both where fast and technical on high Level, where booth Hamburg Defenders have not there best skills. Only Missing on Mainz Side is Central Midfield Player Latza by suspension. For him will play Jara or Moritz. So here not a blow for Mainz. Only Central defender Bungert are doubt, he would be a blow for Mainz Side if he can not play.

I expecting today a good Game with some chances and think that Hamburg are a little bit overrated now. So think Mainz will be better in offensive so for me:

Mainz AHC0 @ 2.38 3/10 Unibet

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.98 3/10 Pinn

FT 3:1 for Mainz :cheers