** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Barclays Premier League ~ Nov 28th & 29th

Aidymac

Premier League Ratings - Top Rated Arsenal

28/11/2015 Aston Villa 17.25 12.50 - 34.00 34.00 Watford -16.75
28/11/2015 Bournemouth 34.75 28.00 - 36.00 36.25 Everton -1.50
28/11/2015 Crystal Palace 36.25 39.50 - 33.00 27.50 Newcastle +8.75
28/11/2015 Leicester 38.00 34.50 - 34.00 38.25 Manchester Utd -0.25
28/11/2015 Manchester City 58.00 37.00 - 37.00 40.75 Southampton +17.25
28/11/2015 Sunderland 25.50 29.00 - 31.00 32.50 Stoke -7.00
29/11/2015 Liverpool 50.75 38.50 - 24.50 24.00 Swansea +26.75
29/11/2015 Norwich 35.75 34.00 - 42.50 64.00 Arsenal -28.25
29/11/2015 Tottenham 56.00 65.50 - 34.50 36.75 Chelsea +19.25
29/11/2015 West Ham 41.50 37.50 - 15.50 22.75 West Brom +18.75

Ok, So, another tough week of predictions, but one that sticks out is City vs the Saints, I can see City being very annoyed at getting battered by Liverpool so I see them turning over Southampton relatively easily here. Everton are on a good run of form and should see of the Cherries. the price is a bit of a turn off however given that Bournemouth defend quite well at home and could park a very big bus there. Liverpool should beat Swansea at home, but Liverpool at home have been very poor so I wouldn't count on it, and Leicester United is somehow the top of the table clash of the weekend. I can't call this one so I'm going for a draw. If I were to pick a banker however it would be City to beat Southampton.

The ratings have Spurs a good goal superior to Chelsea on Sunday and who could argue on current form? Spurs look to be improving and I think Chelsea are still being priced on reputation rather than current form. Will they bounce back at some stage in the Premier League? You would have to think so, but I don't see it being in this match.

Spurs are a good price and I'm on.

Back Spurs 2.50 @ BetVictor

Leicester vs Manchester United Preview: The Foxes' title credentials set to be tested by Van Gaal's United

It is 1st versus 2nd in the Premier League this weekend when Leicester host Manchester United at the King Power Stadium in a 5:30pm kick off on Saturday evening. The last time the two teams met at the Foxes' home ground it was the boys in blue that prevailed as 5-3 winners. Another win like that would well and truly cement their position as title contenders.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ Evens with William Hill

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/leicester-vs-manchester-united-preview-the-foxes-title-credentials-set-to-be-tested-by-van-gaal-s-united

Tottenham vs Chelsea Preview: Will Spurs stop Blues recovery in its tracks?

Spurs face a tough challenge against Jose Mourinho's Blues in the midday kick off on Sunday. Both teams faced long journeys to Azerbaijan and Israel respectively during midweek with both sides coming home with wins. Will the long journeys and fatigue play a defining factor in who wins here?

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 4/5 with Paddy Power

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-chelsea-preview-will-spurs-stop-blues-recovery-in-its-tracks

West Ham vs West Brom: Captain Noble set to miss crucial Hammers clash with Baggies

Slaven Bilic will be without his inspirational captain Mark Noble this Sunday for their clash against Tony Pulis and his Baggies side. The visitors will be buzzing after defeating Arsenal 2-1 last weekend so the Hammers will need to perform better than they did in their 4-1 loss to Spurs in their last game.

THE BET

Asian Handicap: West Brom +0.5 @ 13/15 with BetVictor

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/west-ham-vs-west-brom-preview-captain-noble-set-to-miss-crucial-hammers-clash-with-baggies

Norwich vs Arsenal Preview: Gunners aiming to shoot down Canaries after Baggies blunder

Arsenal went one step closer to securing an unimaginable qualification for the last 16 of the Champions League on Tuesday night and now return to league action with high expectations against a Norwich side that have won just 1 in their last 8 games.

THE BET

European Handicap: Arsenal -1 @ 13/8 with Paddy Power

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/norwich-vs-arsenal-preview-gunners-aiming-to-shoot-down-canaries-after-baggies-blunder

On 26 November 2015 14:45:00, StevieDay1983 said:

Leicester vs Manchester United Preview: The Foxes' title credentials set to be tested by Van Gaal's United

It is 1st versus 2nd in the Premier League this weekend when Leicester host Manchester United at the King Power Stadium in a 5:30pm kick off on Saturday evening. The last time the two teams met at the Foxes' home ground it was the boys in blue that prevailed as 5-3 winners. Another win like that would well and truly cement their position as title contenders.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ Evens with William Hill

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/leicester-vs-manchester-united-preview-the-foxes-title-credentials-set-to-be-tested-by-van-gaal-s-united

Love how much you are bigging up the foxes but Inler has played one awful prem game for us all season. Drinkwater/Kante have bossed it

Premier League Bournemouth - Everton

I am a little surprised that Bournemouth have struggled so much, also that they did not get more involved in the transfer and then loan market once the injuries started to pile up. They are still missing a whole host of players and have only posted a single victory since August and now find tehmselves in the bottom three. Perhaps, more importantly, they have lost their way and are not playing with the same freedom we saw from them in L1 and the Championship and whilst that might be down to the crowded treatment room and quality of opposition, they really ought to get back to what they do best, which is all out attacking football and although we saw glimpses of it at Swansea last week, the Cherries seem a little timid , immediately go into their shell and more defensive once they concede and that is not really them and hardly plays to their strengths. Two were quickly conceded at the Liberty, one became four before the break and then five at Manchester City and it was three inside 30 mins and once again then five when Tottenham visited recently, they are nine without a clean sheet and it is difficult to see them keeping out the Toffees for too long today. Everton will have very positive memories of their most recent trip to the South Coast and their 3-0 win at Southampton and we spoke ahead of their last away start, of the huge threat that Romelu Lukaku and the Toffees pose and you can read those notes in full, below the "good luck" sign off.

Everton had to settle for a point in a 1-1 draw, Lukaku for a single goal, it should have been two for him and a win for the visitors, but they have since beaten Villa 4-0 with a brace of goals from the Belgian striker and he is going to be very tough to stop today, all Everton's goals this season have come from open play, which augurs well with the Cherries natural instinct to attack and struggles once they concede. The visitors might also have more threat from set pieces with the return to the squad of Leighton Baines for the first time this season. easy to see goals in this game too, but the goal line quotes look about right, Lukaku is still underrated and odds for him in the anytime goalscorer market still look too big at circa 2.30-2.50 (1.25 units), but for my main bet it has to be the visitors , who could move up into Champions League place contention with all three points. Five of their remaining 2015 league starts are against teams between 10th-19th place and they have a real opportunity to enter the new year on a high.

Everton -0.25 ball 2.26 asian line/Sportmarket

Bournemouth vs Everton Very interesting match. I am totally surprised when Everton is only giving -0.25 asian hdp (level ball now) for Bournemouth, a team who has a long list of injuries and in a very poor form.

Take a look. Bournemouth hasn't won a match since Sept 19 (2-0 win against Sunderland), and drew 3 lost 6 in their last 9 matches in all competitions, scoring only 7 goals but conceding 20 goals ! Everton, on the other hand, has a more stable form, 5W 3D 2L in their last 10 matches in all competitions and scoring 11 goals in their last 3 matches !

I feel the odds and asian hdp offered looks ridiculously high for Everton, too good to be true in my opinion.

I will back Bournemouth 1x2

57 minutes ago, mrclubbie said:

Bournemouth vs Everton Very interesting match. I am totally surprised when Everton is only giving -0.25 asian hdp (level ball now) for Bournemouth, a team who has a long list of injuries and in a very poor form.

Take a look. Bournemouth hasn't won a match since Sept 19 (2-0 win against Sunderland), and drew 3 lost 6 in their last 9 matches in all competitions, scoring only 7 goals but conceding 20 goals ! Everton, on the other hand, has a more stable form, 5W 3D 2L in their last 10 matches in all competitions and scoring 11 goals in their last 3 matches !

I feel the odds and asian hdp offered looks ridiculously high for Everton, too good to be true in my opinion.

I will back Bournemouth 1x2

I suppose you are backing Everton, not Bournemouth?

As you say odds on Everton really look like ridiculously high. If any of City, United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, or even out of form Chelsea played Bournemouth today, they would be priced probably around 1.50, but Everton are obviously not rated that way by the bookmakers.

Everton failed to record back-to-back wins this season if I'm not wrong, Paul Ross' ratings suggest that Everton are not superior in this fixture, and with odds to good to believe, it is probably the best to leave this match alone.

17 hours ago, Wobzin said:

Love how much you are bigging up the foxes but Inler has played one awful prem game for us all season. Drinkwater/Kante have bossed it

Yeah, appreciate what you mean. Do you not think having a player with his international experience around the training ground and dressing room hasn't had a positive and calming influence on the team? There is no substitute for experience. I firmly believe the addition of players like him have increased the efforts of everyone within the squad and contributed to the improved team effort.

A parlay of Liverpool and Arsenal should be a good play.

Liverpool has yet to win at home in the league under Klopp. Swansea has been really poor, their Barca style of play has long gone under Monk. They look more like Pulis Stoke nowadays.

Arsenal has a good away record and should get back to winning ways at Norwich even though they have a few injuries.

Edited by vasilli07