** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

November 23 - November 29

Back Egor Gerasimov to beat Dustin Brown for a 7/10 stake at 2.40 with BetVictor

Back Adrien Bossel to beat Dudi Sela for a 7/10 stake at 3.75 with Bet365

Back Roberto Marcora to beat Mirza Basic for a 7/10 stake at 2.80 with BetVictor

Fancy these three underdogs in the first round at first glance. The in-form Gerasimov should give Brown plenty of trouble, while both Sela (injury) and Basic (fatigue) have some problems that their opponents could take advantage of with a bit of luck.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/andria-challenger-betting-challengers-set-to-provide-entertainment-ahead-of-the-davis-cup

Back Erik Crepaldi to beat Gianluca Mager for a 7/10 stake at 1.95 with BetVictor

Back Jan Satral to beat Marton Fucsovics for a 7/10 stake at 2.80 with BetVictor

Two more from the first round for me, Crepaldi and Satral. I'm playing the Czech because of the odds and because his attitude could frustrate the somewhat explosive Fucsovics, while I'm going for Crepaldi due to the fact that I think that he's the better hard court player of the two.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/andria-challenger-betting-plenty-of-upsets-could-be-on-the-cards-in-the-first-round

Back Matteo Viola to beat Michael Berrer for a 7/10 stake at 3.25 with Paddy Power

Back Nikola Mektic to beat Luca Vanni for a 4/10 stake at 4.50 with Paddy Power

Can't complain so far! Just two for me tomorrow - a small punt on Mektic, who just shouldn't be priced above 4.00 in my opinion and who's already beaten the Italian on two occasions, while I'm also going to back Viola, who has a very live chance against Berrer in my opinion. At home against Berrer that looked fairly average in the first round - yep, I'm willing to give that a go at odds this big.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/andria-challenger-betting-more-surprising-results-to-appear-in-italy

18 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Back Matteo Viola to beat Michael Berrer for a 7/10 stake at 3.25 with Paddy Power

Back Nikola Mektic to beat Luca Vanni for a 4/10 stake at 4.50 with Paddy Power

Can't complain so far! Just two for me tomorrow - a small punt on Mektic, who just shouldn't be priced above 4.00 in my opinion and who's already beaten the Italian on two occasions, while I'm also going to back Viola, who has a very live chance against Berrer in my opinion. At home against Berrer that looked fairly average in the first round - yep, I'm willing to give that a go at odds this big.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/andria-challenger-betting-more-surprising-results-to-appear-in-italy

First of all, great job on your picks man!! You rule this sport :)

Just wanted to let you know that NetBet have Mektic at 4.9 right now :) 

Good luck and keep up the amazing work!

CzechPunter is there any way we can see your weekly/monthly/annual results for your tips or is there a reason you do not post these? 

On some other threads I have seen a different poster collecting and posting a person's results, would you have a problem if I started doing this for your results at the end of each week? 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

No, there isn't. As for the second question - I can't exactly stop you, can I?

Well yeah, I thought you or the moderators could indeed easily stop me if you didn't want the results published. 

Is is there any reason you don't post these results? Do you bet yourself on all of the tips you post? I'm just interested as I'm a big tennis fan and a big gambler myself - often too big.

I notice for example that this week you have had some good results and there are people here singing your praises yet last week at the ATP Tour Finals your results were quite poor so that's why I'm wondering where to find overall results. 

No, there is no big reason. Yes, I bet on virtually every single pick I post (one notable exception was Murray to not make the semis last week, as I can't bet with Paddy and as other bookies had much lower odds).

I very much appreciate every thank you and like that I get, but you're under no obligation to thank me.

Back Belgium to beat Great Britain for a 5/10 stake at 4.33 with Paddy Power

Back Belgium/Britain - A Match to Be Decided in the 5th Set - Yes for a 7/10 stake at 1.65 with Unibet

Back Belgium/Britain - Finishing Time on Day 1 - After 2000 CET for a 3/10 stake at 5.00 with Unibet

On paper, Andy Murray should do the trick and win the Davis Cup for GB, but the odds are laughable and I'm willing to side with the home team at 4.33 - that's just too much. Apart from that, I'll also have two side bets - one on the first day to be a really long one (there are bound to be numerous delays, so we'll just need to see one very long match and one reasonably long one I reckon) and one on there being at least one five-setter.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/davis-cup-betting-can-andy-murray-lead-his-team-to-a-historic-victory-

Back K.Edmund/D.Goffin - Over 3.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.10 with Paddy Power

Back R.Bemelmans/A.Murray - Over 3.5 sets for a 4/10 stake at 5.80 with Unibet

I'm going to go with these two tomorrow. The atmosphere, the tension, everything should combine and I think that we could see two four-setters at least. Edmund played incredible tennis in Buenos Aires and he'll be extremely motivated for this one, while Bemelmans is explosive enough to test Murray in one or possibly two sets. One of those tests could go through as a won set with a bit of luck.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/davis-cup-betting-goffin-faces-edmund-murray-plays-against-bemelmans-

David Cup Final :

David Goffin to beat Kyle Edmund 7.5 handicap evens paddy power

Well this should be a straightforward win for Goffin has he is the more experienced player and plus he has had a good year playing well against the top players also he loves this surface and with the home crowd he is a heavy favourite to win this match His opponent though is a decent player but i expect nerves to play a big part and the pressure will get to him on the crucial points So by the end of the day the tie will be one each

Ruben Bemelmans vs Andy Murray

over 27.5 games 10/11 paddy power

I think this match wont be so easy for Murray as it is on clay and it depends how much time he has to prepare playing on this surface and his opponent will be more comfortable playing on clay than him as he has been brought up on it plus he will have the crowd behind him so it should give him confidence and he can just play his own game as we all expecting Murray to win

Edited by owenclass

Some slightly contrasting viewpoints from the posters here.

Starting with the Goffin match. Before I clicked on this thread, I thought to myself 'I bet CzechPunter is tipping Edmund to win a set' and I was spot on. I'd have to agree with the other poster though and say that this will be a comfortable win for David Goffin who is many levels above Kyle Edmund, too many levels to make this a contest and when you add in the fact that this is the biggest match of Edmund's career by a long way, there's not a lot of chance for the guy. So Goffin on what is a small game handicap on clay - amazingly I can see 6.5 games at Bet365 - or Goffin to win 3-0 has to be the bet.

For the other match, I was going to disagree with CzechPunter again and say Murray will win comfortably - I think he will win comfortably - but 5.8 on Bemelmans winning just a set is massive and probably does indeed need to be taken. 

Back Darcis/Coppejans to beat Murray/Murray for a 1/10 stake at 5.50 with Unibet

A reasonably good day today, too bad Bemelmans didn't convert the lone set point, as that would've also probably brought the fun after 2000CET sidebet in. In any case, all is going according to the general expectations, so the doubles are probably going to decide who'll win the trophy. This is just a fun bet that will probably get cancelled due to the home team fielding a different team, so don't take it too seriously - if Darcis and Coppejans will indeed get to hit against Murray/Murray, however, I think that they'd be slight value at 5.50 due to the home conditions. Personally, I'm happy to just sit back and enjoy the action for once (and I still have the outright on Belgium to root for).

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/davis-cup-betting-tie-neatly-poised-after-the-first-day

On 11/26/2015, 8:07:59, CzechPunter said:

Back K.Edmund/D.Goffin - Over 3.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.10 with Paddy Power

Back R.Bemelmans/A.Murray - Over 3.5 sets for a 4/10 stake at 5.80 with Unibet

I'm going to go with these two tomorrow. The atmosphere, the tension, everything should combine and I think that we could see two four-setters at least. Edmund played incredible tennis in Buenos Aires and he'll be extremely motivated for this one, while Bemelmans is explosive enough to test Murray in one or possibly two sets. One of those tests could go through as a won set with a bit of luck.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/davis-cup-betting-goffin-faces-edmund-murray-plays-against-bemelmans-

Well done on the Goffin Edmund bet i thought Goffin would win easily

10 hours ago, owenclass said:

Well done on the Goffin Edmund bet i thought Goffin would win easily

Yeah fair play CzechPunter, Goffin made me - and first and foremost himself - look rather silly there. I'm not sure why it took him three sets to show the real difference in class between the two players. Amazingly my 6.5 game handicap still came in by the smallest possible margin, which takes some doing to lose by seven games from 6-3, 6-1 up.

Edited by potus

Back Andy Murray (-7.5) to beat David Goffin for a 7/10 stake at 1.77 with Unibet

Back Ruben Bemelmans to beat Kyle Edmund for a 7/10 stake at 3.00 with Bet365

Final day of the season and it should be a historic one for Murray, who really should get the job done easily given what we've seen from him and Goffin since Friday. If he loses, however, I can't see Edmund or Ward being the favourite against either Bemelmans or Darcis. The pressure will be just too big for them to take, so that's something to keep in mind if the unthinkable happens and the Scot loses the first rubber.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/davis-cup-betting-great-britain-one-win-away-from-a-historic-triumph

6 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

In any case, this is it for the season I guess, so I wish you all a great December. With the Olympics on the cards next year, we should be in for a great 2016!

Thank you, once again for all your effort and input whether the bets won or lost. Thank you for helping us with your great insights. Wish you an early Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016.

David Goffin vs Andy Murray

over 30.5 games 8/11 paddy power

Well im expecting Murray to lose a set as his opponent is a decent player especially on clay but i dont think he will beat Murray because if he plays his best he will win So im expecting a tight first set and four sets

Edited by owenclass