** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro 2016 Play Offs - Nov 15-17

Hungary vs Norway Preview: Hungarians face date with destiny in Battle of Budapest

It was a result that shocked Europe but Hungary stole a 1-0 win away to Norway in the first leg of this 2016 European Championship qualification playoff despite the statistics hugely favouring the home side. The Hungarians must now finish the job on home turf this Sunday night to seal their first spot at a major tournament finals since 1986.

THE BET

Norway To Qualify @ 12/5 with BetVictor

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/hungary-vs-norway-preview-hungarians-face-date-with-destiny-in-battle-of-budapest

Ireland vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Preview: Irish aiming for demolition in Dublin to seal Euro 2016 spot

On a foggy Friday night in Zenica, Ireland took away a courageous 1-1 draw against a fancied Bosnia-Herzegovina team. Martin O'Neill's side will now need to hold their nerve at the Aviva Stadium to qualify for their second successive European Championships.

THE BET

BTTS “Yes” @ 6/5 with 888Sport

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/ireland-vs-bosnia-herzegovina-preview-irish-aiming-for-demolition-in-dublin-to-seal-euro-2016-spot

Denmark vs Sweden Preview: Danes must overturn Sweden advantage in Scandinavian derby

Two of the footballing world's biggest international rivals meet for their 2016 European Championship playoff second leg this Tuesday night with Sweden holding a 2-1 advantage from their first leg match in Stockholm. Can Denmark display the impetus to get the goal they need to qualify for their second consecutive European Championships.

THE BET

Both Teams To Score “Yes” @ Evens with Coral

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/denmark-vs-sweden-preview-danes-must-overturn-swedish-advantage-in-scandinavian-derby

Slovenia vs Ukraine Preview: Katanec's men hoping for miracle in Maribor

Ukraine dominated the first leg of this 2016 European Championship playoff encounter and hold a 2-0 lead going into this second leg but the home side will be hoping to pull off one of the biggest shocks in international competition to qualify for France next summer.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 8/5 with BetVictor

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/slovenia-vs-ukraine-preview-katanec-s-men-hoping-for-miracle-in-maribor

On 11/15/2015, 12:49:18, StevieDay1983 said:

Ireland vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Preview: Irish aiming for demolition in Dublin to seal Euro 2016 spot

On a foggy Friday night in Zenica, Ireland took away a courageous 1-1 draw against a fancied Bosnia-Herzegovina team. Martin O'Neill's side will now need to hold their nerve at the Aviva Stadium to qualify for their second successive European Championships.

THE BET

BTTS “Yes” @ 6/5 with 888Sport

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/ireland-vs-bosnia-herzegovina-preview-irish-aiming-for-demolition-in-dublin-to-seal-euro-2016-spot

I quite like BTTS at odds on here, but personally I would go for overs at long odds. I watched last night's 2nd leg, Hungary v Norway, where 'unders' were favourites and over 2.5 goals were priced at 2.5, very similar to this game. Hungary lead 1-0 for most of the game, and two goals in the last 10 minutes meant it ended 2-1 as the game really opened up. If Bosnia take the lead, that would open up the game as they have the edge in forward skill and ability to get an another on the break.

Over 2.5
Marathon

I like to Bosnia's odds on qualify as well, as I just think Ireland are a bit too short here.

Bosnia to qualify
Bet365

5 hours ago, MPLouis said:

I quite like BTTS at odds on here, but personally I would go for overs at long odds. I watched last night's 2nd leg, Hungary v Norway, where 'unders' were favourites and over 2.5 goals were priced at 2.5, very similar to this game. Hungary lead 1-0 for most of the game, and two goals in the last 10 minutes meant it ended 2-1 as the game really opened up. If Bosnia take the lead, that would open up the game as they have the edge in forward skill and ability to get an another on the break.

Over 2.5
Marathon

I like to Bosnia's odds on qualify as well, as I just think Ireland are a bit too short here.

Bosnia to qualify
Bet365

Ireland 2 Bosnia 0

Ireland win 3-1 on aggregate.

Impressive showing by Ireland who I thought deserved the win despite being fortunate with their penalty. I thought Bosnia were disappointing, they didn't look as though they believed enough.