** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazilian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Betting Angle

It’s getting more and more difficult to read Lewis Hamilton at the minute, he has the title wrapped up so doesn’t need to prove anything and the sudden uplift in form from Nico Rosberg has made it an interesting dual. Hamilton has told reporters he thinks the team are being kinder to Rosberg as a pay back for one or two difficult races for the German and others are just saying Hamilton is not as motivated as he was before. If pushed I would go for the pole sitter Rosberg, if he gets away he will have the call on strategy which might be crucial around here.

I think we will need a retirement to disturb the top three from standing on the podium this week. I just can’t see how any of the others can out-drive them on this circuit, especially now Bottas has been dropped down the grid.

I think Nico Hulkenberg is a decent bet for a top 6 finish; he has been driving really well and looks to have Massa and Kvyat to beat to land the bet. Any retirements up ahead and he would be a good thing at around 11/10.

With Alonso struggling with his McLaren again some will be tempted by the 10/1 Ladbrokes are offering for him to be the first car to retire. He only managed one lap last time out so that looks pretty generous!

Selections:

N.Rosberg Evens William Hill

N.Hulkenberg (Top 6 Finish) 11/10 Skybet

F.Alonso (First Retirement) 10/1 Ladbrokes

Preview;

https://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-rosberg-has-the-edge-on-hamilton-in-brazil