Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** August Competition Winners: Well done to Bymatrix (NAPS), Daisychain (KO Cup), YSM (York Festival), Saddlesore (Doncaster Festival) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
sportbets

International Friendlies - Nov 13th 2015

Kosovo - Albania over 2,5 @ 1.82 5plusbet

Two friendly team. They drink together in bar night before. Can be 1/2 or 2/1. But little chance.

Spain - England over 2,5 @ 2.36 5Dimes

I cant believe in match with under 2,5. 

Belgium - Italy 1 @ 2.19 1xbet

What to say, 1st team on FIFA ranking. Hazard, Lukaku, de Bruyne. I expect Belgium win.

Spain vs England Preview: Hodgson set to experiment against European giants

England travel to Alicante to play 2012 European champions Spain in a friendly on Friday night and both sides will be using the match to give fringe players a chance to impress ahead of next summer's European Championship in France.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2/1 with Paddy Power

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/spain-vs-england-preview-hodgson-set-to-experiment-against-european-giants

I dont usually bet on friendlies but wales are 7/2 to beat holland in some places but they are without bale and ramsey , holland without RVP , seen holland a few times and they have been really poor so why the big odds for wales? anyone got any info on this game? ive just seen some team news so not placed a bet yet but them odds are good i think. wales +1 19/20 at bet365 look decent too.