** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Grand Slam of Darts 2015

Jazzer Isaac

Kim Huybrechts vs Mark Oosterhuis - Kim Huybrechts -1 3-way 180 handicap @ 5/4. 3 points. PP.

Huybrechts has hit 9 180s in 13 legs so far in this tournament. Oosterhuis hasn't even managed a 140 in 10 legs and has only hit 1 two-treble score... Huybrechts has been smashing them in for fun since the Premier League but I'd be surprised if he can maintain his tournament 180ing rate in this match. And I don't expect Oosterhuis to throw so badly in this match, but I think there's still a bet here.

I think the match will have only 5 legs, but there's no price on the correct score any more.
The price is due to the short distance but: 5 legs - relaxed - under no pressure - knowing he's going to win, I think Huybrechts hits the 2 180s to fulfill his side of the bargain - from there it's a coin toss between Oosterhuis' first and Huybrechts' third in my book.

11 hours ago, owenclass said:

Michael van Gerwen to ge a Nine darter against Michael Smith 10/1 paddy power

Van Gerwen is looking fantastic and is playing the darts of his life and he has a great chance of getting a nine darter against Smith

I don't think you can say 'playing the darts of his life' because he plays that good most of the time and can play even better.

Also, 10/1 for the nine-darter is a terrible price, I can't see that that's value at all, sorry.