** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

National League ~ Tuesday November 10th

Aidymac

National League ~ Top Rated Lincoln

10/11/2015Aldershot19.5030.00 - 42.0044.25Lincoln-24.75
10/11/2015Barrow43.2549.00 - 34.5035.75Grimsby+7.50
10/11/2015Bromley39.2540.50 - 26.0024.75Boreham Wood+14.50
10/11/2015Cheltenham24.0028.50 - 19.5021.00Guiseley+3.00
10/11/2015Chester FC34.5032.00 - 28.0023.00Kidderminster+11.50
10/11/2015Dover Athletic39.7540.00 - 40.0039.00Eastleigh+0.75
10/11/2015Macclesfield38.2556.00 - 15.5032.00Altrincham FC+6.25
10/11/2015Welling United38.2527.00 - 49.0031.25Forest Green+7.00
10/11/2015Woking26.7528.50 - 24.0041.50Braintree Town-14.75

Bromley v Boreham Wood

It is max bet time tonight as the home side look a massive price at 11/10. I checked on Sunday night to see what the odds were and was thinking 5/6 was worth a max bet and amazingly they have drifted out. It seems the Asian markets are backing Boreham Wood and they really isn't any reason why they should be. I tipped Bromley up when these two played the reverse fixture and Bromley won 3-2 and they have continued their upward rise up the table, currently sitting in 4th place. They have been scoring goals for fun and have only lost to Cheltenham and Tranmere in their last eight games, indeed they have the 2nd best record in the division in that time (behind Dover). They got a cracking win last time out when beating Lincoln away and they have had a nice 10 days off since that fixture as they were already out of the FA Cup. On the otherhand Boreham Wood struggled to a 1-1 draw at Northwich a team three leagues below them on Saturday and the part-timers have little recovery time ahead of this very tough fixture. The one thing you can say is they are unbeaten in their last four away games drawing three and winning one. However they beat what was at the time a dreadful Torquay side, whilst drawing with two other teams around them in the table Kidderminster and Guiseley. The other draw doesn't look too bad at Macclesfield, but Macclesfield were all over them that afternoon and did everything but score. What I can't understand is Bromley are a shorter price to beat Altrincham on Saturday a team four points ahead of Boreham Wood. Wood look to be lacking at this level whereas Bromley have really kicked on since they were both promoted from the National League South. Hopefully come 9.30pm we will be celebrating one of the best looking bets this season.

Woking v Braintree

One other bet for me is Braintree. I got them badly wrong by saying they would go down this season and they have proven very hard to beat. Now the concern is they had a very tough game on Sunday and not surprisingly Woking haven't wanted to move the game to Wednesday, but Woking are in such bad form at the moment that at the price of 23/10 I am happy to take the punt. Given the start to the season they had it is amazing how bad they have become and being the first team to lose to Kidderminster last time was a rather bad effort and sums up their form in the last few weeks. Braintree have only lost twice in their last eight games and have got some great results in that time as well. Take the fact they had a tough game on Sunday and Woking have had ten days off out of things and my confidence behind Braintree wouldn't be far behind that of Bromley. However I have to take that in mind and whilst I am still happy to have the bet it can't be as strongly as I would have liked.

Bromley v Boreham Wood

It is max bet time tonight as the home side look a massive price at 11/10. I checked on Sunday night to see what the odds were and was thinking 5/6 was worth a max bet and amazingly they have drifted out. It seems the Asian markets are backing Boreham Wood and they really isn't any reason why they should be. I tipped Bromley up when these two played the reverse fixture and Bromley won 3-2 and they have continued their upward rise up the table, currently sitting in 4th place. They have been scoring goals for fun and have only lost to Cheltenham and Tranmere in their last eight games, indeed they have the 2nd best record in the division in that time (behind Dover). They got a cracking win last time out when beating Lincoln away and they have had a nice 10 days off since that fixture as they were already out of the FA Cup. On the otherhand Boreham Wood struggled to a 1-1 draw at Northwich a team three leagues below them on Saturday and the part-timers have little recovery time ahead of this very tough fixture. The one thing you can say is they are unbeaten in their last four away games drawing three and winning one. However they beat what was at the time a dreadful Torquay side, whilst drawing with two other teams around them in the table Kidderminster and Guiseley. The other draw doesn't look too bad at Macclesfield, but Macclesfield were all over them that afternoon and did everything but score. What I can't understand is Bromley are a shorter price to beat Altrincham on Saturday a team four points ahead of Boreham Wood. Wood look to be lacking at this level whereas Bromley have really kicked on since they were both promoted from the National League South. Hopefully come 9.30pm we will be celebrating one of the best looking bets this season.

Woking v Braintree

One other bet for me is Braintree. I got them badly wrong by saying they would go down this season and they have proven very hard to beat. Now the concern is they had a very tough game on Sunday and not surprisingly Woking haven't wanted to move the game to Wednesday, but Woking are in such bad form at the moment that at the price of 23/10 I am happy to take the punt. Given the start to the season they had it is amazing how bad they have become and being the first team to lose to Kidderminster last time was a rather bad effort and sums up their form in the last few weeks. Braintree have only lost twice in their last eight games and have got some great results in that time as well. Take the fact they had a tough game on Sunday and Woking have had ten days off out of things and my confidence behind Braintree wouldn't be far behind that of Bromley. However I have to take that in mind and whilst I am still happy to have the bet it can't be as strongly as I would have liked.

Are you aware of any injured or missing players for Bromley because the odds keep raising?

Bromley's right midfielder Anhony Cook is suspended.

Boreham Wood boss Luke Garrard says nothing other than a win will be good enough, that is my message to the players.

So, I am expecting very open game from both sides

Seriously thinking about BTTS&over 2,5

Edited by fudof

Can't find a thread for Johnstone's paint trophy tonight so I put this in here.Ok for me today it's Gillingham -1 AH at 1.625 to beat Yeovil...these two teams have different agendas heading into this game after differing cup fortunes at the weekend.The Gills were dumped out of the cup losing dismally at Stevenage 3-0 on Saturday while the Glovers pulled off heroics at non league Maidstone winning 0-1 with 9 men on Sunday.Gillingham's manager Justin Edinburgh was fuming after his sides display and he says that this game can't come soon enough.He had them back at training on Sunday he was so angry.Of course there will be changes for the home side.Four players who missed out on Saturday due to suspension and ineligibility may feature Dack(16 app 6 goals),Wright(14 app) missed out through suspension on Saturday and Osilaja(5 app 2 goals,Cardiff loanee) and Lennon(5 app,2 goals,Charlton loanee) were not allowed to play in the FA cup by their clubs.Gillingham(3rd in League 1) boast the best home record in the league with 6-2-0 20/7.
Yeovil face a second 6 hour round trip journey in just over 48 hours.They had a few players back from injury for the cup game but they will be missing a few.Their keeper Krysiak is suspended so Weale will make his first start of the season.Sokolik(15 apps 1 goal) is also suspended.He got his marching orders after 7 minutes and Yeovil had to play 83 mins with 10 men and 33 mins with 9 on Sunday.Josh Sheehan(7 app 2 goals) is called up by the Welsh u21 team so he'll be missing and their Coventry loanee Thomas(2 app) is ineligible.Of the players that came back Tozer played his 1st game of the season on Sunday and Sowunmi lasted 18 mins but they say he'll be involved tonight.The Glovers are second from bottom of league 2 and away are 1-1-6 6/13.Of course the cup is the cup but it all points to a comfortable home win for me...

Edited by luckotheoirish

Are you aware of any injured or missing players for Bromley because the odds keep raising?

Like I said in the preview the money was coming from Asia for no real reason. Bromley are now back into odds on probably partly because I have put them up, but still rate them a bet at Coral's 19/20.

Well you would be in profit with my max bets over the years. I have very few max bets a season and am not the sort of tipster who will give one every week. I am happy that it was the right thing to do and it was properly reasoned so it was just one of those things sadly.

Like I said in the preview the money was coming from Asia for no real reason. Bromley are now back into odds on probably partly because I have put them up, but still rate them a bet at Coral's 19/20.

addpea can you explain why you think this ?  as i doubt very much that Bromleys odd's shrunk just because you decided to tip them on here.