** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DFB-Cup 27th & 28. Oct.

Neubs

Aue-Frankfurt

Here Frankfurt for me big Favorit. It´s first a game between 3rd League and 1st League.

Aue here in not so good Form, they have not win since 5 Games and failed to score a goal in last 4. Also lost last Friday against youth team from Werder Bremen 0:4. But it´s okey, maybe the players was with the head in tonights clash. But the main Problem here from Aue is, they have a very poor offensive. In League they are after 14 Games with 8-10 Goals. So with this goals they grab 20 points, but thats not the reason to give Aue here some chance. Yes they are unbeatten at Home this season. But Frankfurt in last Game with some good chances and they deserved the 2-1 win in leauge against Hannover. Also they have with Veh a coach who knowes, who they can beat Aue. Offensive Players are all on the same Level in Frankfurt i must say. So he have tonight the big choice, about Stendera, Meier, Seferofic and Castagnios. Also Cup is big Chance here for Frankfurt to climb up in Euro League. Think Veh knows that they can´t climb in League on international places this season. Fairly i must say, last Games Frankfurt not so good in Defensive, but teams are very effectiv(Ingolstadt/Schalke) or such from high quality at the moment (Gladbach). So think today Aue are Offensive very weak and only in Defensive Modus, they can´t stay with clean sheet over 90 Minutes i think. So on both sides no important missings, so i also didn´t expected any or much rotation in both teams.

Mainz-1860 Munich

1st League here against 2nd League, but by 1860 Munich whole season is chaos. Owner wants to see the club fight in Promotion Places for 1st League but after 12 Games - reality is 6 Draws and 6 Loses.  Also Form are very bad, not even the results, also there type of playing football acutally are not good. Today missing, Vallori, Stahl, Buelow, Bandowski, Lacazette and Rama. So some important players so far. On Mainz Side if you see the results, must say very bad form. Lost last Game against Bremen at Home, but Bremen loves to play in Mainz, so no surprise here. Then last Games also whas against Bayern Munich and Dortmund where you can lost. Then big derby win against Darmstadt so, you now must say that they are not so bad in Form. Today no important missings on Mainz Side. 1860 Munich i think will be not happy with this game and will be more and more focusing on League. Also not wining in this season and only scored 7 goals. So Mainz also strong at home and i think with nearly the same squad which played against Bremen. So Malli alone, can crushed Munich here.

Frankfurt+Mainz @ 2.33 5/10 bet365

Frankfurt AHC -1.5 @ 2.75 2/10 bet365

Mainz AHC -1.5 2.32 2/10 Pinn

Unterhaching-Leipzig

4th League against 2nd League and here for me Leipzig big Favorit and they will win this. Unterhaching are relegated last season from 3rd League and now with no money they focusing on there own youth player´s and other young guys. For this difficult "problem" they are playing really well in the League. Today they are missing Hummels, Rathmann, Friedrich, Schels and Markmueller. Don´t know who important these guys are, but today they are playing against the best team for me in 2nd League. Leipzig with huge quality in there squad, specially in offensive. Today they will be made some rotation but for me no reason to be scared. For Selke and the injured Forsberg, they will playing Poulsen and maybe Quaschner. Leipzig Coach Ragnick said at the begining of the season that there team need time to playing better and better.And know they are playing really good and took the results also on the scoreboards. Big Difficult here is in i think every game, that Leipzig need to much chances for one goal. Creating a lot of chances and then NO Goal.

But today i think they will be become more chances then in the league and the opponent is not the best with experience. Young Players, not big Fanbase here for Unterhaching and a Leipzig Team who playing better and better. Also there squad is deep enough, so think players like Poulsen will be very hot today, to show the coach that they are deserved a place in starting XI.

So for me here:

Leipzig AHC -1 @ 1.90 5/10 bet365

Borussia Dortmund v SC Paderborn 07

Borussia Dortmund: Durm (0/0 d), Sahin (0/0 m), Papastathopoulos (9/0 d, doubtful)

SC Paderborn 07: Bertels (0/0 d), Kirch (4/0 m)

FC Schalke 04 v B. Mönchengladbach

FC Schalke 04: Goretzka (8/0 m), Huntelaar (8/2 f, 2nd top scorer) (both doubtful), Giefer (0/0 g), Nastasic (1/0 d), Uchida (0/0 d), Geis (10/0 m, suspended), Höger (4/0 m), Platte (0/0 f), Sam (0/0 m)

B. Mönchengladbach: Brouwers (3/0 d), M. Schulz (3/0 m), Stranzl (1/0 d), Herrmann (6/1 m), N. Schulz (1/0 d), Hahn (7/2 m), Raffael (10/4 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com