** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League ~ Thursday November 5th

Aidymac

• 2 weeks later...

celtic v molde

after throwing away leads in games against ajax and fenerbache i think celtic will finally get the win here , but also will concede a goal, the zonal marking usually leads to a goal from corners but yet the manager still plays it , after losing to molde away celtic won 3 games and two of them were vital ( 2-1 away to hearts , last minute goal for hearts from a header at a set play ) and at home 3-1 to aberdeen ( again aberdeen goal coming in the last few minutes from  a header from free kick) simunovic had went off before this goal and he looks to have strengthened the backline since coming back but still very shakey from set pieces, leigh griffiths is on fire right now too.

molde are prone to score and concede themselves , scored and conceded in each 3 of their ties so far.

I am going for celtic as its a must win in my view if they want to progress but will more than likely do it the hard way.

celtic to win and BTTS 9/4 @ bet365

Leigh Griffiths score anytime 11/10 @ Laddies

PAOK is the only squad in the competition that has drawn  all of its matches. And while this has been serving them well, the last thing that they want is to earn a mere point. They would definitely try to incur all the three points this time. But they’ll need to bleed before they could do that

Krasnodar 2-1 PAOK

Dortmund is almost assured of its qualification in the next stage of the competition. The squad has seven points under its belt and currently leads the group table. Apparently, the pressure is on to Qabala, which has only accumulated a point in this tournament.

The rock bottom squad will definitely have a hard time gaining the upper hand at Signal Iduna. More or less, the team will be fighting for honor’s sake alone since their early exit is almost certain.

Borussia Dortmund 4-1 Qabala

Tottenham vs Anderlecht Preview: In-form Spurs look to avenge Belgian disappointment

Tottenham host Anderlecht in their latest Europa League Group J match this Thursday night in an 8:05pm kick off on BT Sport Europe. Can Spurs rectify the defeat they suffered in Brussels just two weeks ago or will the Belgian Pro League side take a massive step towards qualification for the last 32?

THE BET

BTTS “No” @ 10/11 with William Hill

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-anderlecht-preview-in-form-spurs-look-to-avenge-belgian-disappointment

FC Groningen v Slovan Liberec

FC Groningen: Hateboer (9/0 d), Hoesen (8/2 f)(both doubtful), De Leeuw (8/2 f, suspended), Lindgren (4/0 m), Mahi (10/5 f, top scorer), Hiarej (4/0 m)

Slovan Liberec: Folprecht (7/0 m, doubtful), Hovorka (9/0 d), Kolář (0/0 g), Obročník (0/0 m), Karišik (0/0 d), Luckassen (4/1 f)

Tottenham v Anderlecht

Tottenham: N'Jie (5/0 m), Rose (4/0 d)(both doubtful), Bentaleb (4/0 m), Chadli (9/1 m), Pritchard (1/0 m), Townsend (3/0 m), Carroll (4/0 m)

Anderlecht: Obradović (13/0 d), De Medina (0/0 d), Trézéguet (0/0 m), Praet (13/2 m), Álvarez (0/0 f), Leya (3/0 f)

Athletic Bilbao v FK Partizan

Athletic Bilbao: Iturraspe (1/0 m), Rico (5/0 m), Sola (2/0 f), Ibai (5/0 f), Muniain (0/0 f)

FK Partizan: Leković (2/0 d), Petrović (8/0 d), Brašanac (10/0 m), A. Živković (10/5 m, 2nd top scorer)

Club Brugge v Legia Warszawa

Club Brugge: Engels (0/0 d), Castelletto (2/0 d), Agu (0/0 m), Coopman (0/0 m), Refaelov (1/0 m), Vormer (10/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Ibini (0/0 f), Izquierdo (3/0 f)

Legia Warszawa: Makowski (7/0 d), Masłowski (2/0 m), Vrdoljak (0/0 m), Żyro (3/1 m), Szwoch (0/0 m)

Rubin Kazan v Liverpool FC

Rubin Kazan: Oleg Kuzmin (11/2 d, suspended), Igor Portnyagin (12/1 f)

Liverpool FC: Kolo Toure (0/0 d), Daniel Sturridge (3/2 f), Joe Gomez (5/0 d), Danny Ings (5/2 f), Jordan Henderson (2/0 m), Jon Flanagan (0/0 d), Jordan Rossiter (1/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

PAOK is the only squad in the competition that has drawn  all of its matches. And while this has been serving them well, the last thing that they want is to earn a mere point. They would definitely try to incur all the three points this time. But they’ll need to bleed before they could do that

Krasnodar 2-1 PAOK

+ PAOK will be without Berbatov tonight who got injured last week.

Bilbao to cover -1.5 AH must be a great bet for tonight.Partizan started the group in decent shape but they are now falling apart.They are 19 points behing Crvena Zvezda,something that hasn't happen before.Last weekend,while the team was losing to Metalac,Bojinov and Bandalovski were taking selfies on the bench which didn't come unnoticed by the local media and it became a big scandal here and there.The team is in bad shape and losing confidence.Obviously they won't be crowned as champions in Serbia so EL happened to become the only tournament they should have an eye on but i think they are emotionally depleted right now.Bilbao are banging goals for fun lately and have traditions in Europa League so i really can't see how Partizans could avoid being smashed tonight.Bilbao could make a huge step to the 1\16 finals with a win here against the 2nd so fully expect them to crush their opponents..-1.5 AH @ 1.875 with bet365.GL!

0000281768-article2.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Sandrasuzuki~ I expect a similar result in Dortmund tonight! If you do go for it, check out this betting market at Totesport aswell.

Borussia D to win and both teams to score at 3.20 (just a little bit better then 2/1 if you like fractional odds) this would obviously win if your bet wins but crucially also comes in if yours misses like 3-1 or 5-1 

Bilbao to cover -1.5 AH must be a great bet for tonight.Partizan started the group in decent shape but they are now falling apart.They are 19 points behing Crvena Zvezda,something that hasn't happen before.Last weekend,while the team was losing to Metalac,Bojinov and Bandalovski were taking selfies on the bench which didn't come unnoticed by the local media and it became a big scandal here and there.The team is in bad shape and losing confidence.Obviously they won't be crowned as champions in Serbia so EL happened to become the only tournament they should have an eye on but i think they are emotionally depleted right now.Bilbao are banging goals for fun lately and have traditions in Europa League so i really can't see how Partizans could avoid being smashed tonight.Bilbao could make a huge step to the 1\16 finals with a win here against the 2nd so fully expect them to crush their opponents..-1.5 AH @ 1.875 with bet365.GL!

0000281768-article2.jpg

Thanks very much for bringing this one to my attention Simeon. Was getting ready to skip Europa as usual but after studying this match for 2 minutes I knew it was a golden bet. Thank you! :beer