** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat Thread

Re: Daily Racing Chat Thread

if anyone' date='s intrested theres a documentry if anyones intrested theres a documentry,Mark Pougatch spends 24 hours in the life of AP McCoy as he examines the remarkable physical and mental endurance of jump jockeys across the country. starts @ 7-30 pm om bbc radio 5live
Thanks Mrs/Miss Beaker.

if anyone' date='s intrested theres a documentry if anyones intrested theres a documentry,Mark Pougatch spends 24 hours in the life of AP McCoy as he examines the remarkable physical and mental endurance of jump jockeys across the country. starts @ 7-30 pm om bbc radio 5live just a reminder it starts in an hours time

Re: Daily Racing Chat Thread F*ck me, these Blue Square sprint series are competitive today, i'd be backing the front 5 or so to be separated by about a length in the first. Reckon Hatta Stream would be worth a bet if he was better drawn, but you're a brave/silly man if you stick a wedge on either of these today. Hatta Stream and Welease Bwian my (would be) bets at the prices.

If Flemenstar does come to the festival and drops back in trip' date=' I can't see how he gets beat. I'm think he would probably be my best bet at Cheltenham[/quote'] Not talking from my pocket but i thought Andrew Lynch threw the race away, got caught out playing a waiting game, he over cooked it, just IMO. Have connections also not been saying the horse hates traveling ?

Not talking from my pocket but i thought Andrew Lynch threw the race away, got caught out playing a waiting game, he over cooked it, just IMO. Have connections also not been saying the horse hates traveling ?
Have to admit, I thought he overdid the waiting tactics as well. I don't see how he wasn't himself though, he travelled pretty nicely to me but just couldn't go past the eventual winner. In regards to the horse not liking travelling, how do they know? They have never travelled out or Ireland with him or have they and I have missed it?

Have to admit' date=' I thought he overdid the waiting tactics as well. I don't see how he wasn't himself though, he travelled pretty nicely to me but just couldn't go past the eventual winner. In regards to the horse not liking travelling, how do they know? They have never travelled out or Ireland with him or have they and I have missed it?[/quote'] I thought that's what they said yesterday on Ch-4 racing, maybe i caught it wrong fella.

I thought that's what they said yesterday on Ch-4 racing' date=' maybe i caught it wrong fella.[/quote'] No it's true because I have heard this said before but how do they actually know when he has never travelled outside of Ireland. Fair enough if he had travelled over to the UK or France before and ran an absolute stinker but he hasn't so I was just wondering how they know he doesn't like travelling.

No it's true because I have heard this said before but how do they actually know when he has never travelled outside of Ireland. Fair enough if he had travelled over to the UK or France before and ran an absolute stinker but he hasn't so I was just wondering how they know he doesn't like travelling.
They might have trouble boxing him for the road.

Re: Daily Racing Chat Thread I thought Bensalem ran a good race considering the amount of time he had been off the track. Could be interesting if he lines up in the festival chase, which he has won before and also fell when looking very dangerous.

cheltenham will be a different matter though' date=' you need form at that track before taking on the festival so i wouldnt be backing it there[/quote'] Just won one of the most competitive handicaps off 149 in the easiest manner you're likely too see, has to be a 165+ horse, could probably place in the Champion Hurdle, what's gonna beat it in the Supreme???

Just won one of the most competitive handicaps off 149 in the easiest manner you're likely too see' date=' has to be a 165+ horse, could probably place in the Champion Hurdle, what's gonna beat it in the Supreme???[/quote'] Ladbrokes has him marked up at 7/4 - shocking price.

Just won one of the most competitive handicaps off 149 in the easiest manner you're likely too see' date=' has to be a 165+ horse, could probably place in the Champion Hurdle, what's gonna beat it in the Supreme???[/quote'] Beware the bridle horses turning up at Cheltenham, History says not many see it thru!. Dont know whats going to beat it, but at 6/4, rattling down that hill, I bet 1/2 a dozen are going just as well on the day.

COLOR SQUADRON 4PM EXETER SUNDAY 10TH FEB A non trier of exagerated proportions, I wonder which novice handicap the cheating trinity have lined up for this one. Well we all seen it, and not a word said.:puke
Cant see him winning the Jewson, could be wrong.