** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

National League ~ October 13th & 14th

Aidymac

National League Ratings ~ Top Rated Dover Athletic

13/10/2015Altrincham FC15.7522.00 - 23.5027.75Kidderminster-12.00
13/10/2015Boreham Wood28.5035.50 - 38.5033.25Aldershot-4.75
13/10/2015Braintree Town19.2514.00 - 47.0042.00Dover Athletic-22.75
13/10/2015Bromley42.7547.50 - 70.5054.00Cheltenham-11.25
13/10/2015Eastleigh19.7518.00 - 49.0033.50Forest Green-13.75
13/10/2015Grimsby44.7529.00 - 34.0028.25Halifax+16.50
13/10/2015Macclesfield40.2544.00 - 13.0018.00Gateshead+22.25
13/10/2015Southport15.5014.00 - 43.5035.50Chester FC-20.00
13/10/2015Tranmere43.0052.00 - 20.5027.75Barrow+15.25
13/10/2015Welling United38.0039.50 - 43.0043.25Lincoln-5.25
13/10/2015Woking39.5025.00 - 25.5025.50Torquay+14.00
14/10/2015Wrexham31.5030.50 - 23.0020.25Guiseley+11.25

Boreham Wood v Aldershot

The home side finally got another win on Saturday when they beat a below par Welling 2-0, but I still am not sure they have turned the corner and they were dealt a big blow on Monday when Ian Allinson resigned as he found the move to day time training to difficult. Aldershot were well beaten by Forest Green on the TV last week and were outclassed for most of the game. There were however signs of a side who will continue to improve during the season given the young age of quite a few of the players. They had an easy 2-0 victory themselves over Altrincham on Saturday and I get the feeling they are a side more than capable of seeing off the lesser sides in the division. They have been better away from home as well this season so at 19/10 with Skybet I think they are worth backing.

Bromley v Cheltenham

There is a slight worry that after losing 4-0 to Tranmere last week that Bromley may struggle against the better sides in the league, but they are into 4th position now after a superb 5-0 win against Barrow on Saturday and you have to take notice of the goals they are scoring. They have scored a huge 36 in 16 games and they are scoring some crackers as well. They have only conceded 6 at home and have won 6 out of eight. Cheltenham could have their work cut out trying to keep out a rampant Bromley front line and given they are only one point behind them in the league it seems a bit daft you can back them at 11/5 (Bet 365) to win this. It could also help that Bromley have back to back home games whereas Cheltenham had a long journey to Gateshead and then a tough game up there which they drew 1-1.

Macclesfield v Gateshead

I keep backing Gateshead, but then they keep being value and although they only picked up 1 point in their last three games they were against Dover, Grimsby and Cheltenham which are three very tough games. I think they will start picking up wins again sooner rather than later after a tough run of fixtures and it might well be on Tuesday evening. Macclesfield had a very easy time of things in the first half against Kidderminster on Saturday, but they eased off in the 2nd half and weren't as good. They are having a solid season, but I think Gateshead are better and their away form has been pretty strong this season. Marathon are way out of line by going just over 4/1 when the next biggest price is 11/4 and that is way too big a price.

Bradford Park Avenue v Salford City

This FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round replay takes place on Wednesday night and I think we might see an upset. For some reason Salford's away form has been miles better than their home form this season, so to get a draw at home on Saturday against a higher ranked team was a good effort. BPA have only won two games in the league all season and Salford will fancy their chances of getting into the next round as they certainly have a squad who are capable of being in the National League North next season. BetVictor are best at 2/1 for an away win.

No nap as such as just having small level stake bets on all 4.

Grimsby v Halifax

I like the look of Grimsby to score over 2.5 goals at home to Halifax tonight. They have shipped 13 in their last 3 fixtures and have conceded over 2.5 goals in no fewer than 7 matches this season, 3 of them on the road. Grimsby have hit over 2.5 goals in just under half their home games this season (3) and with Halifax's recent form i'd take them to hit 3 again. Around 11/8

Wrexham v Guiseley

Similar to the above, I'd take Wrexham to hit over 2.5 goals vs Guiseley on Wednesday. They've managed to hit over 2.5 goals in 5 games this season with 4 of them being at home, and with Guiseley having lost their last 3 and conceding 3 goals in each of their last two games, This is something i feel Wrexham can take advantage of. Around 17/10

Do you think Dover can salvage a point against Braintree? they are both playing as well as eachother, or do you think Dovers bubble will crack tonight and finally lose a game? The odds are pretty close. I must say with the way Dover are playing from home and even there performances on the road, double chance sounds like a nice risky temptation.

Apart from that i really like your Gateshead bet, i agree, i think they can get something away from home. Macclesfield i know are unbeaten in 4 of there last 5 but there last result really wasnt that convincing against Kidderminster. 

Do you think Dover can salvage a point against Braintree? they are both playing as well as eachother, or do you think Dovers bubble will crack tonight and finally lose a game? The odds are pretty close. I must say with the way Dover are playing from home and even there performances on the road, double chance sounds like a nice risky temptation.

Apart from that i really like your Gateshead bet, i agree, i think they can get something away from home. Macclesfield i know are unbeaten in 4 of there last 5 but there last result really wasnt that convincing against Kidderminster. 

I think the Braintree/Dover game is one to stay well clear off. Two in form sides and Braintree have the best defence in the league and priced up correctly. Macclesfield did all they needed to do against Kiddy although like I say they eased off in the 2nd half. The bet is mainly on price as no way should Gateshead be over 4/1 to beat them.

Grimsby v Halifax

I like the look of Grimsby to score over 2.5 goals at home to Halifax tonight. They have shipped 13 in their last 3 fixtures and have conceded over 2.5 goals in no fewer than 7 matches this season, 3 of them on the road. Grimsby have hit over 2.5 goals in just under half their home games this season (3) and with Halifax's recent form i'd take them to hit 3 again. Around 11/8

Wrexham v Guiseley

Similar to the above, I'd take Wrexham to hit over 2.5 goals vs Guiseley on Wednesday. They've managed to hit over 2.5 goals in 5 games this season with 4 of them being at home, and with Guiseley having lost their last 3 and conceding 3 goals in each of their last two games, This is something i feel Wrexham can take advantage of. Around 17/10

Good job mate on Wrexham. I got on it. 2-1 just before the break. I think theres still more goals to come.