** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro 2016 Qualifying ~ October 11th - 13th

Poland v Republic of Ireland

Ireland have the best defence in the group by a long way, only conceding 5 goals in 9 games thus far in the campaign. With Coleman and Wilson due back to the defence, they should be very hard to break down. Hendrick, Whelan and McCarthy could form a diamond midfield like the Georgia match so space will be limited for the Poles to play.

Poland always generally score but I think they will do well to breach Ireland on Sunday. They are more than just Lewandowski but if the Irish defenders keep him quiet, they have a great chance to keep a clean sheet as they don't have many other goalscorers in the team. Ireland will look to play on the counter attack and will have a very physical presence.

I thought Ireland were the much better side in the reverse fixture in Dublin. They created a good few chances against Poland in the match that ended 1-1. If you look back over the years, Ireland generally tend to perform very well in tough away fixtures. They show a great mental toughness, are well organised and are coached by a great man in Martin O'Neill.

I respect the Polish highly here and they could well win, but I am expecting a low scoring affair here. Ireland's aim will be to get in at half time 0-0, bring on Shane Long in the second half and try nick the match. They will be working hard on set pieces in training as John O'Shea and Jonathon Walters are big target men in the box when you get them forward. I think Ireland can nick the match 1-0 but will go unders to be on the safe side.

Back Under 1.5 Goals ~ 4 Points @ 3.20 888Sport

Read Full Preview @ https://www.punterslounge.com/poland-v-rep-of-ireland-preview--tips-the-boys-in-green-to-give-it-their-all-again

Serbia v Portugal

Serbia: Branislav Ivanović (82/10 d, top scorer), Nemanja Matić (24/1 m, doubtful), Nikola Maksimović (7/0 d), Matija Nastasić (19/0 d), Dušan Basta (17/2 d), Filip Đuričić (22/4 m), Lazar Marković (21/3 m), Filip Kostić (4/0 m), Andrija Živković (3/0 m), Željko Brkić (11/0 g), Radosav Petrović (43/2 m)

Portugal: Cristiano Ronaldo (123/55 f, top scorer), Tiago (66/3 m), Ricardo Carvalho (83/5 d), Fábio Coentrão (51/5 d), Anthony Lopes (1/0 g), Pepe (67/3 d), Vieirinha (17/1 d), José Bosingwa (27/0 d), Silvestre Varela (26/5 m), William Carvalho (13/0 m), Hugo Almeida (57/19 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

We were absolutely dreadful yesterday against Croatia.It's true that we have no chances of going through but we should at least show some spirit to fight and play.Petev was rotating the squad,trying different approach and players on unusual positions which reflected on our gameplay,not that it was great before but yesterday we were shambolic...We created nothing upfront and our defence was leaky as it has never been.Croatia should have beaten us by 2 more goals at least.Azer were outplayed by Italy but from what i've read they have played for the fans giving their 100% on the field.They will come to Sofia to decide who will finish 4th...and i can tell you we have no motivation to play at all.We just need to get over with and go to our club teams.The two teams will meet behind close doors and there will be 0% football atmosphere which is bad for football but actually helps my bet.I think both teams are very evenly matched right now and i certainly won't make us that heavy favourites for the game.I think Azer on some sort of + handicap is worth taking.I am waiting for bet365 to release the odds and will update later but at first glance  i will be on draw @ 3.60 with bet365 with medium stakes.I expect something around 1.60ish on Azer +1.5AH which i would take every day because cannot see us winning with more than 1 goal difference if we win at all.

There are not many interesting games to bet today.The one I like is the game between
Belarus - Macedonia

Macedonia were terrible in these qualifications and the players just cannot wait everything to be over. Macedonia have a terrible away record with 11 loses and 1 draw game in their last 12 games.
On the other side, Belarus played decent last Friday and record an away win against fighting for promotion team of Slovakia. That was a surprise for everyone and Belarus will try to continue their good performance at home. Both team are playing for their honor and the final result will not change much.However, I think  that the better team will get the 3 points.

Pick: Belarus to Win: 1,80 Bet365 with Medium Stakes

20:45 Italy - Norway

This game will be played at Stadio Olimpico Roma. Judge Brych from Germany .

Last game in Group H and very important game for Norway. They are in 2nd place with 10 points. To secure the second of two automatic qualifying spots Norway need to beat Italy . If Norway draw with Italy, combined with a Croatia win in Malta would see both sides finish on 20 points, although Croatia will finish in 2nd place because they have scored more goals in direct fixtures between the sides (Won 5-1 in Croatia ,and lost in Norway 2-0) In few words Norway need only a victory over Italy. Both teams meet 16 times, Italy won 9/ 4 draws and 3 Norway wins. Norway came in this match after three wins in a row ... 0-1 over Bulgaria , 2-0 Croatia and 2-0 over Malta . Only midfileder P. Skjelbred is out for nordics..

Italy is in 1st place and already are In France Euro 2016. They won last three games over Malta 1-0 , Bulgaria 1-0 and Azerbaijan 1-3. Daniele De Rossi is suspended while Pirlo is in doubt. Also manager Conte decide to play without midfielder M. Verratti.

Tough game and hard to decide what to bet but im sure Norway will play offensively to score first , while Italy have a good record in Stadio Olimpico .

My pick is BTTS YES 2.10 @10Bet 8/10. Good luck.

20:45 Italy - Norway

This game will be played at Stadio Olimpico Roma. Judge Brych from Germany .

Last game in Group H and very important game for Norway. They are in 2nd place with 10 points. To secure the second of two automatic qualifying spots Norway need to beat Italy . If Norway draw with Italy, combined with a Croatia win in Malta would see both sides finish on 20 points, although Croatia will finish in 2nd place because they have scored more goals in direct fixtures between the sides (Won 5-1 in Croatia ,and lost in Norway 2-0) In few words Norway need only a victory over Italy. Both teams meet 16 times, Italy won 9/ 4 draws and 3 Norway wins. Norway came in this match after three wins in a row ... 0-1 over Bulgaria , 2-0 Croatia and 2-0 over Malta . Only midfileder P. Skjelbred is out for nordics..

Italy is in 1st place and already are In France Euro 2016. They won last three games over Malta 1-0 , Bulgaria 1-0 and Azerbaijan 1-3. Daniele De Rossi is suspended while Pirlo is in doubt. Also manager Conte decide to play without midfielder M. Verratti.

Tough game and hard to decide what to bet but im sure Norway will play offensively to score first , while Italy have a good record in Stadio Olimpico .

My pick is BTTS YES 2.10 @10Bet 8/10. Good luck.

full time 2-1. Pick won