** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL 2015/16

Finding things a little difficult to get a handle on things when half the teams have 10 new players who i have never heard of.

Dandenong +2.5

Dandenong under 149 2u

From what I have read Bishop has a max of 10 minutes and Jackson montgomery and zavecs are out. 

Dandenong have about 10 new players so hard to see the chemistry being there.

Dandenong @ 2.20 & +2.5 @ 1.92

Dandenong won all three preseason games and the chemistry is reportably a strong point relative to a half rebuilt team. Will be interesting to see what a couple of Canberra's mid-thirties players have got left, while the immediate upside of Dandenong's youngs appears to counteract that of Canberra. Dandenong with a deep bench and this is where the Caps task gets most difficult. I'm expecting a Dandenong win.

Melbourne -13.5 @ 1.97

The well coached Boomers look much too strong at home, despite a few players missing final preseason game with minor injury niggles and Cole out. Adelaide's roster runs seriously thin quickly. Appears to be big problems for Adelaide to stay competitive tonight.

Townsville -8.5 @ 1.90

Could expect a fight from Bendigo tonight - Snell usually has a 13 from 15 night off a bad one but they're equally likely to make it a complete road disaster off no rest and with two of their best underdone. More than likely Townsville's firepower will still be good enough to cover.

Dog&Under will think they've graded the bet wrong when he logs into his account tomorrow.

I knew she was an improver but when I was talking about Rangers deep bench a factor I wasn't really thinking about Tenaya Phillips, let alone that she'd be the actual match winner.

Finding things a little difficult to get a handle on things when half the teams have 10 new players who i have never heard of.

Dandenong +2.5

Dandenong under 149 2u

From what I have read Bishop has a max of 10 minutes and Jackson montgomery and zavecs are out. 

Dandenong have about 10 new players so hard to see the chemistry being there.

Lat 30secs a bummer for you. Hang in. :ok

yes canberra down 8 with 11 seconds to go and as usual saw it as a 50 50 ball game and called time out.

yes i was thinking francis and batkovic would monster.

it looks a bit like canberra vs health to me early. with jackson, montgomery and zavecs added they look 20+ points better than any other team to me on paper.

Sydney Uni Flames v Canberra Capitals

Also a midweek game here. Whats everyones thoughts? Sydney Uni Flames odds look pretty comfortable at 1.53. Both lost on the opening round last weekend and looking at the h2h it seems both of these teams won one each last season.

Is it worth a shot? to get some decent money on Sydney uni flames? or do we have to treat carefully as its only 2nd round of the new season?

Marc, the Sportsbet employee dropping in on us, I notice.

Swords just touched down a few days ago, so I'm not getting too carried away despite Sydney's strong Perth effort short on depth. The trip could take the edge off hem too. Odds are around where they should be, with Sydney the one who is a little too short IMO. No bet.

Edited by Ashtee

Swords did look quite impressive when i saw her play, but her stats are underwhelming : 5pts 4 rebounds a game last season if i am looking at the correct numbers.

Canberra seem pretty undersized though and got outrebounded by 10 by Dandenong and could be in a bit of trouble again here.

I played Sydney 1-10 $2.80 which seems a reasonable deal to me.

do you think it would be risky to put SEQ+6 in a multi? I am confident Melbourne utd will do the job on the handicap tonight against adelaide so i was thinking of adding this game into a multi to add little bit of spice but hmm i dont know. i can get that at +5.5 . not really sure if this is multi material though. probably taking a big risk?

Sydney -4.5 @ 1.91

Are doing a bit of galavanting about the country but impress and should have too much firepower.

Perth @ 4.5 & +8.5 @ 1.94

Veal a last minute call up for Melbourne after a couple of medium quality players are out for this. Maybe cannot expect her in the peak of her game and in sync with a team already adjusting to squad changes. Perth are finding their feet as unit themselves as evidenced by nothing special in the preseason and helped out by an understrength opp last week. Quality import Laney was hampered by illness in that. There deep bench looks an asset and I give them a strong chance as just the slight underdog.