** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL 2015/16

pretty good push for Adelaide, opened +6.5 now +4.5 ... seems strange barring significant injuries for Perth.. this is still the same Adelaide that was thumped from pillar to post until last week. 

Townsville v Sydney is pretty much right where I pegged it (-7.5) .. Fire always strong off a loss but Sydney always interests me as an underdog

still waiting on a market for the other game at my book although I'm seeing SEQ -5 elsewhere. Looks a tough backup for the Stars given their lack of bench and starters all logging big minutes last night 

Edited by Dog&Under

I guess we will still get some deals on Perth based on reputation and of course there's the Bendigo results from last weekend playing these two. By all reports Bendigo were abysmul in the loss to Adelaide - no comradery, enthusiasm, etc. Perth on the rebound should be too strong. Snared -6.0 @ 1.90 before bedding down last night certain it wouldn't last. :loon

Interestingly, identical losses in Victoria last night, both faced motivated opponents. Melbourne evolving strongly as a team, at home and not needing to travel are in the box seat IMO. I've marked them a slight favorite and took 3.11 & +6.0 @ 1.90

Market spot on at Townsville, so no bet.

willing to share where you go those priceson melbourne?

i i like melbourne and under. both teams only ran 8 players and Heal only played 3 min for SEQ. on short turnaround i think the pace may be slower.

also on Perth -4.5, Sydney +9 and Sydney game over 157.5.

GL

I was about to ask D&U if was handy to a TAB (no market up at Topsport), because Tattsbet currently have Boomers 2.90 @ +5.5 @ 1.90.

Around 9:00am I took 3.15 Bet365 and the rest at 3.10 & +6.0 Tattsbet. 3.50 was up at at few bookies late last night.

two emails later, I finally had a market for that game ... :eyes 

all part of the weekend routine during WNBL & Netball seasons - reminding my book to put markets up

Tonights games;

Sydney -14.5 @ 1.90

Was going to leave the game when opened -16.5. Chance could be slack off a strong weekend but are well coached and don't have reason to rest, either. More likely Adelaide concede some points resting.

Perth @ 2.12 & +2.0 @ 1.94

Clydesdale, Cunningham back but will be on limited mins. Downie out. Rangers should be better prepared than last time but I've still pegged Perth the two point favorite. Boomers overall form last weekend perhaps takes some gloss off how Rangers looked too.

Like something in the QLD game that I'm still chasing.

Perth @ 4.80 & +9.0 @ 1.96

Perth 0-2 H2H but are in a better spot this time IMO. Appeared off their game in 67-73 home loss and lost 81-65 on no rest in first meeeting. Bendigo 3-0 at home (Canb nearly beat them) but can't be fully trusted. This is third time Lynx have played here, including preseason game.

my initial thought was this was generous but sort of lost interest based:

- townsville yet to beat anyone decent raising questions about where they are at

- seq have been strong at home

- rebecca allen should play more minutes and hopefully improve

played perth v adelaide over.

Tonight,

Bendigo -3.0 @ 1.90

Two teams wanting to switch into response mode but it looks like Madgen is out. Not confirmed but the word is that she'll likely miss a week with an ankle.

For the other game, I'll Will be interested to learn why Allen didn't play any of the last seven minutes last night.

And right on cue, another tin-man performance from the pathetic Bendigo Spirit

after skipping out to an early lead you just KNEW they were going sleep walk through the second quarter.. this team has turned 'we don't care' into an art 

Edited by Dog&Under