** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL 2015/16

I've become a cynic when it comes to Cambage due to her antics over recent years so I may be reading too much into this but I can't help but think she's attempting to leverage a little sentiment with Basketball Australia from this gaffe.. If she truly cared about the Opals and the Rio campaign she should have dealt with this privately with Kunek and whoever else within the inner sanctum.. To play this out on social media in front of the world's eyes was just another cry for attention imo .. All the while she still won't take responsibility for her fall from grace with BA over the opals squad no show last year.. It's a shame more than anything because with decent dose of humility she could be tearing it up for Australia and in the WNBA.. 

Dandenong - SEQ UNDER 153.5 @ 1.90

We can surely expect Rangers usual intense defence, unlike the witches hats of last week. Season meetings 170(R2),138,152.

Marked the moneyline evens but starting to lean Rangers, a touch.

Marked Fire 1.47/-6.5, so no play there either.

Townsville - SEQ OVER 159.5 @ 1.90

Most likely will see #1 SEQ backing their shot again, while Townsville should enure the scoreboard ticks over off improved intensty. Previous meetings 173,170 & 170, plus various other stats point to an over, despite Fire 8-17 & Stars 13-12 overall.

Am having trouble keeping up with all the posts in this topic. :loon

Playoff Game-2: Perth @ 3.83

All the money is for Townsville, who are entitled strong favorte but I give Perth a better chance than this. Some cold Townsville performances has indicated season hunger was down a few percent and I had trouble seeing them as likely winners throughout. I don't totally dismiss that as a factor simply because of the importance the game, as history in sport has often shown. 3.50 or so is a good deal IMO.

• 8 months later...