** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL 2015/16

Canberra +16.5 @ 2.07

Have lost by forty odd points in both meetings, which seemingly is driving this line even higher. Stallworth will play (reportably) and likely with added motivation. The team is going strongly enough to comfortably get this cover IMO. Mansfield under an injury cloud - not sure how serious.

SEQ - Canberra OVER 162.5 @ 1.90

A number SEQ invariably cover in this sort of company. Obviously has gone higher since.

Perth - Townsville UNDER 154.5 @ 1.94

Important game, where neither are likely to neglect defence but with possible late fouling & OT. The numbers stack up quite well for the under. #2 ranked Fire are actually a very defensive team faced with this number in this type of company. Perth have a strong defensive record at home.

NB. Game pushed forward to start 4:00pm Pert time.

Stats right across the page were dramatic. Fire just needed one win for top, wheras Lynx had to win to keep second. If Townsville have totally jinxed themselves and lose to Adelaide then they will finish third if SEQ win both.

Hopefully you square up for the night on the other leagues.

Yep, the biggest overs of the season. Canberra should be favorite.

Canberra @ 3.90 & +7.5 @ 1.90

SEQ -9 @ 1.97

Bench (or what there is of it) could play more minutes than starters but doubtful Boomers will get this close. Wouldn't think anyone will be backing against SEQ tonight ... Dog&Under???

Edited by Ashtee

14 hours ago, Ashtee said:

Stats right across the page were dramatic. Fire just needed one win for top, wheras Lynx had to win to keep second. If Townsville have totally jinxed themselves and lose to Adelaide then they will finish third if SEQ win both.

Hopefully you square up for the night on the other leagues.

think stars will struggle to beat dandenong who should be looking to bounce back from their previous disgrace. apart from two players who played a combined 2.57, stars went with 6 players last game. probably make a b2b against dandenong difficult.

26 minutes ago, Ashtee said:

Yep, the biggest overs of the season. Canberra should be favorite.

Canberra @ 3.90 & +7.5 @ 1.90

SEQ -9 @ 1.97

Bench (or what there is of it) could play more minutes than starters but doubtful Boomers will get this close. Wouldn't think anyone will be backing against SEQ tonight ... Dog&Under???

^ yeah don't see why anyone would be (allegedly) HAMMERing against the stars tonight ;-)

Edited by Dog&Under

Went earlier than needed and took Dandenong -4.5 @ 2.00

Will have prepared for huge effort, particuarly off last weeks poor one. The prep will more likely carry through on court today. Certainly wouldn't want to mirror Melbourne United's model of flirting with form. As shown with Townsville this round, if the approach isn't spot-on things can backfire. A depleted SEQ might not find it as simple as playing angry today.

does look a decent spot, but they are hard to get a handle on. while they have won six of eight only one of those was against a top 4 side and they lost that by 40. only one win was by 10+.

throw in that having more to play for has meant less than nothing and i cant be too confident. 

but as you say depleted roster makes this look tough for SEQ.

Meantime, here's the latest childish / diva'ish offering from Liz Cambage on twitter ... my god she's awful. 

the tweet below is in reference to a photo that Alice Kunek posted on instagram in a fancy dress getup with her face painted brown.. So rather than deal with this "teammate" privately, she re-tweets it for all the world to see with a 'this is why I act like a f**kwit, feel sorry for me' ... If I was Brendan Joyce, I'd be keeping her at arm's length from my Opals squad. 

Elizabeth Cambage @ecambage  
People wonder why I have issues with some @BasketballAus teammates, I've been dealing with these behavior since we were kids
Edited by Dog&Under

3 hours ago, Dog&Under said:

Meantime, here's the latest childish / diva'ish offering from Liz Cambage on twitter ... my god she's awful. 

the tweet below is in reference to a photo that Alice Kunek posted on instagram in a fancy dress getup with her face painted brown.. So rather than deal with this "teammate" privately, she re-tweets it for all the world to see with a 'this is why I act like a f**kwit, feel sorry for me' ... If I was Brendan Joyce, I'd be keeping her at arm's length from my Opals squad. 

Elizabeth Cambage @ecambage  
People wonder why I have issues with some @BasketballAus teammates, I've been dealing with these behavior since we were kids

Pisses me off this. If you're dressing up as a celebrity, then you are going to be needing the correct makeup. 99% of us deal with mental stuff, so it's just convenient to blame it on PC matters. Seeing it too with the (it's not OK to be a woman) feminist garbage.