** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italian Serie A ~ Saturday October 17th

Serie A Ratings ~ Top Rated Roma

17/10/2015Roma60.0064.50 - 41.0039.00Empoli+21.00
17/10/2015Torino44.3345.00 - 29.5025.25Milan+19.08
18/10/2015Atalanta50.0036.50 - 30.0039.00Carpi+11.00
18/10/2015Bologna24.0026.50 - 27.5023.33Palermo+0.67
18/10/2015Frosinone28.6732.00 - 31.0031.33Sampdoria-2.67
18/10/2015Genoa27.0014.50 - 24.5031.00Chievo-4.00
18/10/2015Inter Milan35.5023.50 - 35.5031.67Juventus+3.83
18/10/2015Napoli57.6759.50 - 46.5040.33Fiorentina+17.33
18/10/2015Sassuolo40.3338.00 - 21.5020.00Lazio+20.33
18/10/2015Verona24.0017.50 - 30.5027.67Udinese-3.67

• 2 weeks later...

Inter Milan vs Juventus Preview: Can Old Lady Build On Bologna Win?

Two of the biggest clubs in Italian football history take to the field against each other this Sunday and there is pressure on both clubs to take all three points. Inter need a win to keep the pressure on league leaders Fiorentina and a defeat for Juventus could see their European aspirations all but dashed for next season.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 4/6 with Sky Bet

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/inter-milan-vs-juventus-preview-can-old-lady-build-on-bologna-win

Frosinone V Sampdoria

Sampdoria – 0 AH @ 1.80 Matchbook > 5% BR

First off I should say that this wont be an easy game for Sampdoria. Frosinone probably have the least quality out of all the teams in Serie A but I like their coach – Roberto Stellone. After a very poor start to the campaign Frosinone have improved in their last few games, they are hard to beat at home with a compact 4-4-2 system and strong support from the home crowd. They are a tough little side and I expect them to make things difficult for teams visiting the Stadio Matusa this season. Despite a good work ethic and decent spirit level, the quality gap between Frosinone and their Serie A piers is pretty noticeable so Sampdoria will definitely have the edge in that department.

Sampdoria have been inconsistent so far this campaign and their away form has been far from sparkling. Coach Walter Zenga has a big squad full of quality players but sometimes this can hinder a teams cohesiveness. Hopefully the international break will have done Sampdoria some good as Zenga would have been able to work with his fringe players a bit more and perhaps iron out a few creases. Sampdoria will miss CM Fernando for the trip to Frosinone which is a shame because he has performed well for them thus far. Despite this, Sampdoria have plenty of backup and I feel this maybe the game for some of the fringe players to step-up and stake their claim. You can’t be complacent against a team like Frosinone so having players that are hungry and eager to impress may just be what the doctor ordered. Correa, Carbonero and of course Cassano will all be looking for some game time here and when you combine their quality with the threat of Soriano, Eder and Muriel then we can see the advantage of firepower is clearly with Sampdoria for this contest.

Generally speaking Sampdoria’s defense is not the most reliable but Frosinone may struggle to take advantage of this as their attack is relatively poor. I do expect the home side to be a threat in the air and from attacking set-pieces but it is still a big ask for them to outscore a team like Sampdoria.

Sampdoria with full draw cover looks to provide enough protection for a speculative play so I will get behind the away side here.

Zenga will be without an entire back-line of defenders as Matias Silvestre, Andrea Coda, Lorenzo De Silvestri, and Mattia Cassini who are all injured. Midfielders Lazaros Christodoulopoulos and Nenad Krsticic will also be unavailable due to injury.

Taken from http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/10/frosinone-v-sampdoria-preview-canarini-and-blucerchiati-look-for-positive-results

Zenga will be without an entire back-line of defenders as Matias Silvestre, Andrea Coda, Lorenzo De Silvestri, and Mattia Cassini who are all injured. Midfielders Lazaros Christodoulopoulos and Nenad Krsticic will also be unavailable due to injury.

Taken from http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/10/frosinone-v-sampdoria-preview-canarini-and-blucerchiati-look-for-positive-results

I wouldn't be too concerned by this Toto, Sampdoria's backline of Pereira - Moisander - Zukanovic - Mesbah performed well in the 1-1 draw with Inter and frankly their 'first choice' backline has conceeded plenty of goals so far this season. The absence of Silvestre is the biggest miss but Zukanovic has been a decent replacement. I feel Cassani and De Silvestri will probably make the convocati here but I still expect Pereira to start who looks to have a lot of potential.

Christodoulopoulos and Krsticic are just peripheral players atm.

Frosinone v Sampdoria

Frosinone: Pavlovic (4/0 d)

Sampdoria: Fernando (7/1 m, suspended), Coda (2/0 d), Christodoulopoulos (1/0 m), Krsticic (0/0 d), Rodriguez (2/0 f, doubtful)

Sassuolo v Lazio

Sassuolo: Antei (0/0 d), Duncan (7/0 m)

Lazio: De Vrij (2/0 d), Biglia (3/2 m, top scorer), Djordjevic (4/2 f, top scorer), Parolo (7/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com