** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League ~ Thursday October 22nd

Aidymac

• 2 weeks later...

By any means necessary, Anderlecht is compelled to win their match against Tottenham if they are eager in advancing to the competition’s next stage. Just recently, Anderlecht suffered a major blow in the hands of the not-so-intimidating Qarabag.

Due to this, the team was stuck at the rock bottom part of Group J, with just a point under its belt.

Going against Tottenham serves as a re-match of the 1984 final. Anderlecht needs to man up in the pitch if they want to exact their full revenge to Tottenham—Group J’s current group leader. 

Fenerbahçe SK v AFC Ajax

Fenerbahçe SK: Meireles (5/0 m), Şen (3/0 m)(both doubtful), Alves (5/0 d), Nani (8/3 m, 2nd top scorer)

AFC Ajax: Milik (8/3 f), Serero (2/0 m), Sanogo (3/0 f)

Slovan Liberec v FC Groningen

Slovan Liberec: Hovorka (9/0 d), Karišik (0/0 d)(both doubtful), Sýkora (3/0 m), Bartošák (8/1 d), Kolář (0/0 g), Rabušic (8/0 f), Obročník (0/0 m), Douglas (0/0 m)

FC Groningen: De Leeuw (7/1 f, doubtful), Lindgren (4/0 m), Payne (0/0 d), Islamovic (0/0 f)

Rapid Wien v Viktoria Plzen

Rapid Wien: Petsos (6/1 m, doubtful), Schrammel (1/0 d), Kuen (0/0 m), Nutz (1/0 m)

Viktoria Plzen: Limberský (8/2 d, doubtful), Procházka (9/0 d, suspended), Pilař (0/0 m), Holenda (5/0 f), Řezník (0/0 d)

Lazio v Rosenborg BK

Lazio: Kishna (6/1 f, doubtful), Biglia (3/2 m), Djordjevic (4/2 f), De Vrij (2/0 d), Parolo (7/1 m), Keita (8/1 f)

Rosenborg BK: Helland (20/13 f, 2nd top scorer), Helmersen (0/0 f)

Anderlecht v Tottenham

Anderlecht: Andy Najar (11/0 d, doubtful), Matias Suarez (8/0 f)

Tottenham: Harry Kane (9/1 f, doubtful), Ryan Mason (5/1 m), Heung-Min Son (3/1 f), Federico Fazio (0/0 d), Nabil Bentaleb (4/0 m), Nacer Chadli (9/1 m), Alex Pritchard (1/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

By any means necessary, Anderlecht is compelled to win their match against Tottenham if they are eager in advancing to the competition’s next stage. Just recently, Anderlecht suffered a major blow in the hands of the not-so-intimidating Qarabag.

Due to this, the team was stuck at the rock bottom part of Group J, with just a point under its belt.

Going against Tottenham serves as a re-match of the 1984 final. Anderlecht needs to man up in the pitch if they want to exact their full revenge to Tottenham—Group J’s current group leader. 

I don't think Anderlecht are quite as desperate to win as you suggest. They are 2 points behind the 2nd placed club with four games to go ...

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2016/standings/round=2000658/group=2003995/

Coral are quoting 2.62 for Anderlecht to qualify at the moment.

I wouldn't touch either game in the group with Spurs. To me this is the toughest group at this stage, with a lot of quality in it, and despite rotations.

A strong double to me would be Fiorentina and Villareal to win. The current gap is huge as footballing merits. In the case of Lech, a legendary Polish club, IMO their absolute priority is the domestic league, with a terrible start. The Polish play-off system doesn't write off any team despite being rock-bottom when play offs start, I have seen Korona Kielce staying in the top flight despite a horrible season. Yet Lech look horrible at the moment, toothless forward and shaky at the back. Fiore don't need to push much to win this one comfortably. Villareal dropped points in Viena, the game could have gone either way, can't see any upset here again with a huge difference in class. Both games could be risked with a -1,5 Hçap as singles, at least one coming up will pay off, but I rather pair them at the odds for a straight win. Must have been a strong bet somewhere, or thing we don't know, but Fiore rose from 1,20 to 1,36...

I see goals in Vienna again, with 2 clearly attacking sides. Either a ''heavy bet'' on the low-priced Over 2,5, or a risky Over 3,5 with moderate stakes.

In-play I am always watching all games with French teams involved, in Europe they produce often high-scoring games at great odds (which are reflecting the low-scoring domestic league and therefore not justified). Other games to watch for goals in-play are the one in Belgrade, with Partizan always in attacking mood at home, yet often doing childish mistakes in defence, which Bilbao can take advantage of....plus Legia Warshawa vs Bruuge - an early goal here could make the game a very high-scoring one. Alkmaar and Augsburg could also mean many goals, the Germans with two games lost will open up a bit more than they usually do - Augsburg have always been ''conservative'' team to me forward for the German standards, and with AZ involved the game is a potential Over 3,5 one...

GL all

Apoel @1.95 to beat Asteras. Price is offered by bet365

This is the best home win of the evening in my opinion. Apoel is now a force, nothing compare to 1-2 months ago. The new coach Ketsbaia changed totally the game tactics.

Players to watch tonight are Efrem and Kavenagi, both in excellent shape

I don't know anything about Asteras, a midtable however team of the greek league is NOT an issue to scare Apoel

Top selection! I expect big drop of price

Thnx, good luck!

I wouldn't touch either game in the group with Spurs. To me this is the toughest group at this stage, with a lot of quality in it, and despite rotations.

A strong double to me would be Fiorentina and Villareal to win. The current gap is huge as footballing merits. In the case of Lech, a legendary Polish club, IMO their absolute priority is the domestic league, with a terrible start. The Polish play-off system doesn't write off any team despite being rock-bottom when play offs start, I have seen Korona Kielce staying in the top flight despite a horrible season. Yet Lech look horrible at the moment, toothless forward and shaky at the back. Fiore don't need to push much to win this one comfortably. Villareal dropped points in Viena, the game could have gone either way, can't see any upset here again with a huge difference in class. Both games could be risked with a -1,5 Hçap as singles, at least one coming up will pay off, but I rather pair them at the odds for a straight win. Must have been a strong bet somewhere, or thing we don't know, but Fiore rose from 1,20 to 1,36...

I see goals in Vienna again, with 2 clearly attacking sides. Either a ''heavy bet'' on the low-priced Over 2,5, or a risky Over 3,5 with moderate stakes.

In-play I am always watching all games with French teams involved, in Europe they produce often high-scoring games at great odds (which are reflecting the low-scoring domestic league and therefore not justified). Other games to watch for goals in-play are the one in Belgrade, with Partizan always in attacking mood at home, yet often doing childish mistakes in defence, which Bilbao can take advantage of....plus Legia Warshawa vs Bruuge - an early goal here could make the game a very high-scoring one. Alkmaar and Augsburg could also mean many goals, the Germans with two games lost will open up a bit more than they usually do - Augsburg have always been ''conservative'' team to me forward for the German standards, and with AZ involved the game is a potential Over 3,5 one...

GL all

Lech have just changed coach I believe which might be the reason for price rise, although it doesn't change anything for them league is the priority. Fiorentina will change most of their starting XI according to reports, Rossi might well get a start for them up front which will be interesting. As a general rule I avoid the sub 1.4 sides in the Europa League..

I don't like Europa League betting but...

FIORENTINA vs LECH  @ 1,97 cs dutching (Betfair) of 2-0 / 2-1 / 3-0 / 3-1 and 1-1

I'm going to dutch all this result for average of 1,97.

Fiorentina here is my call off course but at that odds and in EL not value at all sub 1,4. I know, Sunday there is a big clash in Serie A where Roma will arrives to Franchi for what can be an entertainment game. But in Florence there is an electric atmosphere, it was so long that feeling are lacking.

Today will play Pepito Rossi and Babacar upfront whit a lot of desire to show they can be a terrific duo (and if both fully fit they are perfect for play togheter).

Lech start season not very well, i hope they can handle 0-0 for a while because i don't have 4 goals of viola in my correct score, if they perform very well i have 1-1 draw. 

5 correct score @ 1,97 in this game i think is a good call.

Paulì