** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 5 - October 11

I absolutely second both tips from Czech. But since he stole them, I need to post something else :) Sorry guys, I'm way too tired therefore not going to add much comment.

Back Stan Wawrinka (-1.5 sets) to beat Gilles Muller at 2.25 with Pinnacle

Wawrinka tends to play his best tennis in the final stages of the tournaments, and in all honesty I don't see how Muller could trouble him tomorrow.

Back Benoit Paire (+1.5 sets) to beat Kei Nishikori at 2.20 with Pinnacle

Paire looking pretty good this week, he should be well able to steal a set from the home guy. Maybe a smaller stake on first set winner at 3.75 with Ladbrokes also worth a shot.

Over 2.5 sets on Gabrine Muguruza vs Agnieska Radwanska at 2.25 with Bet365

I was looking at both women semis from Bejing and I think both will end in a 3 setter, but wanted to choose only one of them. Voted on this one, Aga Radwanska is finally showing her class again, while Muguruza is in great form as well. Neither of them will be able to win in straight sets in my opinion.

GL!

My own little parlay with Pinnaclesports @ 13.00

Fognini to beat Nadal (2.61) + over 22 games Muguruza/Radwanska (1.95) + Djoker -5.5 games (1.81) + Ivanovic to beat Bacsynszki (only 1.40 but good enough)

As mentioned above from Czech, Fog - Rafa is 50/50 but I'm with Fog since he's value enough. I'm with bobix on over 2.5 sets but could not pick it so I go for over 22 games.

With you all the way Czech on Djoker and Ivanovic has a 2-0 record over Timea beating her twice on hard in 3 sets 2010 and last time in 2014 in straight sets in Montreal.

I think Timea is not going to get mutch rest during this match. She lost first set 6-0 to Errani, come on. Ana is going to punish Timea in some way and she might not drop a set after winning first set like Errani did.

Edited by four-leaf
Djoker price

Back Novak Djokovic (-5.5) to beat Rafael Nadal for a 7/10 stake at 2.08 with Unibet

Can't see past Djokovic here, I really can't, and chances are that the margin will be embarrassingly big for the Spaniard. I mean - Djokovic beat him 6-4 6-2 in an exhibition last week and he's yet to lose more than three games in a set this week, so I would be shocked to see Nadal being competitive tomorrow.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-beijing-betting-how-many-games-can-nadal-win-against-the-world-s-number-one-

I absolutely second both tips from Czech. But since he stole them, I need to post something else :) Sorry guys, I'm way too tired therefore not going to add much comment.

Back Stan Wawrinka (-1.5 sets) to beat Gilles Muller at 2.25 with Pinnacle

Wawrinka tends to play his best tennis in the final stages of the tournaments, and in all honesty I don't see how Muller could trouble him tomorrow.

Back Benoit Paire (+1.5 sets) to beat Kei Nishikori at 2.20 with Pinnacle

Paire looking pretty good this week, he should be well able to steal a set from the home guy. Maybe a smaller stake on first set winner at 3.75 with Ladbrokes also worth a shot.

Over 2.5 sets on Gabrine Muguruza vs Agnieska Radwanska at 2.25 with Bet365

I was looking at both women semis from Bejing and I think both will end in a 3 setter, but wanted to choose only one of them. Voted on this one, Aga Radwanska is finally showing her class again, while Muguruza is in great form as well. Neither of them will be able to win in straight sets in my opinion.

GL!

Perfect Saturday! Paire even beat Nishikori in the end, while both women semis in Beijing went to decisive set. For tomorrow:

Fully agree once more with Czech on Djokovic, I'm expecting an easy 2-0 from the Serbian.

Back Stan Wawrinka to beat Benoit Paire + Garbine Muguruza to beat Timea Bacsinszky (parlay) at 2.00 with 5Dimes

Wawrinka should be too strong for Paire here. I really liked the RG winner performace this week, cannot see the frenchman grabbing more than one set tomorrow. Regarding the ladies, I was expecting Ivanovic to beat Bacsinszky 2-1, but was apparently wrong. Anyway, well done, Timi!! However Muguruza is a level above her at the moment, should win the final after the unlucky injury in Wuhan.

Back Coric (+1.5 sets) to beat Dolgopolov + Krajicek (+1.5 sets) to beat Basilashvili at 1.86 with BetWay

This is rather a safe bet, but I would easily go even for match winners with these guys. Dolgopolov seems to be in awful shape, Coric will certainly take at least one set from him. On the other match Basilashvili might be dangerous, but Krajicek is probably in the form of his life, should be well able to win a set, more than probably the match as well.

Perfect Saturday! Paire even beat Nishikori in the end, while both women semis in Beijing went to decisive set. For tomorrow:

Fully agree once more with Czech on Djokovic, I'm expecting an easy 2-0 from the Serbian.

Back Stan Wawrinka to beat Benoit Paire + Garbine Muguruza to beat Timea Bacsinszky (parlay) at 2.00 with 5Dimes

Wawrinka should be too strong for Paire here. I really liked the RG winner performace this week, cannot see the frenchman grabbing more than one set tomorrow. Regarding the ladies, I was expecting Ivanovic to beat Bacsinszky 2-1, but was apparently wrong. Anyway, well done, Timi!! However Muguruza is a level above her at the moment, should win the final after the unlucky injury in Wuhan.

Ana was acctually injured and had problems moving. I was watching the match and it was like she needed a longer break then that injury timeout in the last set. To bad! But if Ana had not been in pain I think she would have won.

And about your parlay here I think I'll follow.

Found one more bet for the early morning which is a must take for me at these odds.

Under 18.5 games between Kozlova vs Liu (WTA Hong Kong qualies) at 1.80 with Bet365

Kozlova is in simply superb form at the moment, lost recently only to players who are - at least currently - superior to her level. On the other hand I must admit that Liu is a completely unknown player for me... However I'm looking at her recent results against "bigger" guns: lost to Putintseva 6-1 6-2, Jankovic 6-3 6-1. Albeit there are also some victories near her name, and a pretty close match with the hot prospect Hibino, Kozlova should smash her and burst into the main table tomorrow without any problems.

They met two weeks ago, when Kozlova won 6-3 6-2, she should be well able to repeat this score, even a 6-3 6-3 result is good for us.

Found one more bet for the early morning which is a must take for me at these odds.

Under 18.5 games between Kozlova vs Liu (WTA Hong Kong qualies) at 1.80 with Bet365

Kozlova is in simply superb form at the moment, lost recently only to players who are - at least currently - superior to her level. On the other hand I must admit that Liu is a completely unknown player for me... However I'm looking at her recent results against "bigger" guns: lost to Putintseva 6-1 6-2, Jankovic 6-3 6-1. Albeit there are also some victories near her name, and a pretty close match with the hot prospect Hibino, Kozlova should smash her and burst into the main table tomorrow without any problems.

They met two weeks ago, when Kozlova won 6-3 6-2, she should be well able to repeat this score, even a 6-3 6-3 result is good for us.

6-2 6-2 :ok