** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indepth Half Time stats

I have been collating Half time stats ( Sots, soffts, corners, frees etc ) for all the games from a few different different leagues as I couldn't find any website, free or subscription that gave me this sort of historical data in a usable format. ( Rball.com do it but it's pretty much un useable ) Other sites do HT scores available for lots of leagues but this sort of info is of little or no use. You need to know posession, sots to have any idea of how a game was played out. Having a few jars last evening a mate suggested that sort of info is something people would find very useful ( I know I do ) and should share. Either free or otherwise. As I figured it takes a lot of effort on my own part each sat afternoon to collect the data during the intervals and so would want to have some sort or renumeration for if shared, is this data something that you as a punter would consider paying a small charge to use?