** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro 2016 Qualifying ~ October 8th - 10th

Aidymac

England v Estonia

With Wayne Rooney really struggling for form at present, I personally think he should be dropped for both club and country. There is no doubting what a brilliant player he was and still is, he is just finding things tough at the moment. No player is indispensable and it could be a great chance to give Harry Kane the chance he deserves.

With England already guaranteed to top their group, I don't think they will be bursting a gut here, especially as most of the players know they have a long season ahead in the Premier League and will want to be careful. The main thing for England is to keep possession, plenty of running off the ball, basically treat the match like a good training session.

Estonia on the other hand know that they need to get a result. The fact they really struggle for goals means they know their best chance of a result is a 0-0 draw. So I think the first half may be very tight, England with lots of the ball, Estonia with everyone behind the ball making life tough. If it is a 0-0 draw at half time, which is a big possibility, then I think Estonia +2.5 Asian Handicap is the way to go.

Back Estonia +2.5 Asian Handicap ~ 4 Points @ 1.69 Ladbrokes

Read Full Preview @ https://www.punterslounge.com/england-v-estonia-preview--tips-roy-s-boys-can-relax-in-final-home-qualifier

I think there is LOTS of doubting what a brilliant player Rooney was and is.

It would be interesting to hear what the opinions of him are in countries other than England but it has to be said it's cringeworthy how overrated he is by fans and the media in England.

European Qualifiers England -Estonia

England have dominated this group and are a perfect 8 from 8 so far, scoring 26 goals, at least two in each of seven, only coming up short in the reverse fixture between these two in Tallinn, when they had to wait a long time to score the winning goal. That is par for the course for England in this group stage, with just three of those 26 goals coming inside the first 30 minutes, with nine in the middle third of the game and 14 in the final half hour. Under Roy hodgson they have looked to play themselves into games before really pushing on, big gulf in class of course and whilst England have already qualified, they will get crucified in the media if they do not beat "little old" Estonia and I am sure that they would like to finish with a 10/10 record.  The match is not a sell out, but a crowd of 75,000 is expected and will be demanding of a result, offensively the visitors do not offer much and they have not scored on the road in a group game and only twice in nine competitive away starts.However, they are tight at the back (just six goals conceded in qualification) and will come very much with damage limitation in mind and looking to keep England at bay for as long as possible. Home win of course and they should be up to definitely a second and probably a third goal, but let's wait and hold out for a better quote, if England score before that , no damage done ! Pitch might also be a bit of a leveller, as there have been rugby and NFL games played on the hallowed turf in recent weeks, but in the end it should not matter too much.

England -2 goals as soon as the "in running" line reaches a minimum quote of 2.0 (as long as they are not already leading).

I think there is LOTS of doubting what a brilliant player Rooney was and is.

It would be interesting to hear what the opinions of him are in countries other than England but it has to be said it's cringeworthy how overrated he is by fans and the media in England.

I always find it interesting when you get Barcelona players and such saying they'd love Rooney at their club. Ibrahimovic the other week ws waxing lyrical about Rooney too. Guys who's opinion should be a lot more informed that the average fan, you'd think. For punting purposes, shouldn't affect tonight though.

I always find it interesting when you get Barcelona players and such saying they'd love Rooney at their club. Ibrahimovic the other week ws waxing lyrical about Rooney too. Guys who's opinion should be a lot more informed that the average fan, you'd think. For punting purposes, shouldn't affect tonight though.

Hardly going to say 'nah, don't want him he's shi*e!' are they! :lol..

As for him being overrated by everyone in England, I don't think he is really. There was an argument about 6-7 years ago as to whether he was world class / could be considered world class and most agreed he probably wasn't but could be if his game continued to progress at the current rate..that came and went and he has been regressing for a few years now, probably his worst season to date for United isn't it? His goal numbers have remained pretty consistent to be fair over the years but his best years have certainly been and gone..

Edited by HastGill1

Poland - Ireland 

It's the most important game of the year for both teams. Ireland and  Poland are with the same number of points in the group and the winner of this game will qualify directly to Euro 2016. The team of Ireland  plays very good football in the last 3 games. The highlight was on Thursday when the Irish team played very organized and passionately against Germany and that brought them the win. However, Win for Poland looks like value at the prize of 1,90 with most bookmakers. The Polish team has the unstoppable Robert Lewandowski and the home crowd on its side. 

Pick: Poland to WIN : 1.90 BET365