** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

SO Boss PL MTT - May

robilaruk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May Thanks everyone. Felt I had to make sure I put run's chips to good use. A really good game tonight. Well played everyone, especially Red Fear and the rest of the final table. :clap Only my 2nd MTT win, both in this tournament, and a further 9 months wait for it, so pleased to prove that I can win as well as be consistent!

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May Do you know who anyone who has a computer and doesn't play poker ? If so, download the software onto their computer and register an account in your name. Once thats done, remove installation, you don't want them to use your account :loon . Download the software onto your computer and use the registration details you've made a note of from above. :ok

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May If you set up your account on a different PC (or reformat your hard drive :loon) then you can get the account ...... once you have your account, you can play from any PC (including the one where you reached the limit) Strange we haven't heard about this problem in a while, I was assuming that they didn't limit accounts any more....

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May [quote=Crouch Potato;801673]I seem to come 4th or 5th an awful lot in these :unsure Well done Heniek on the win :ok[/quote] Stab in the dark - how do you feel your short handed game is? Maybe you could do with targeting some short handed/HU practice? Not saying this on the basis of anything I've seen in your game, just my general reaction to the comment "seem to finish 4th or 5th an awful lot".

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May Up against Heniek, very first heads up hand, board shows 10 10 8. I have 8 x and, as far as I'm concerned, two pair in the hand beats a flush draw or an AK, so I drove headlong at him and we ended up all-in. Unfortunately he already had trip 10s. Prompted me to look on You Tube at some heads up games and they also seem to ram-raid when they have even a sniff of a hand, so I don't feel quite so damned stupid now.

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May [quote=GotaFancy?;802023]Stab in the dark - how do you feel your short handed game is? Maybe you could do with targeting some short handed/HU practice? Not saying this on the basis of anything I've seen in your game, just my general reaction to the comment "seem to finish 4th or 5th an awful lot".[/quote] They both suck :lol I guess I was just musing really. I suppose I should be happy I'm not first out, but it just felt like I'd come 4th or 5th an irregular number of times.

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May [quote=GotaFancy?;782792] Prizes Carried forward The following players have a seat to the $2500 Freeroll carried forward from last month: Morlspin Hodgey PocketLady[/quote] Any of you won seats independently this month? (or any of the top 10 come to that?)

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May :$im not sure then i might have right at the begining of the month but it could have been last month, ive been on virgin alot:$:$:$:$ theres no names in the lobby, i darent ring them again i i give them real stick over the change over

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May Thanks guys - straight after the win I had to make tea so feet back on the ground ! Wasn't expecting it to be my night as when GaF doubled up early on with his AA and a flop of JJx, I had folded KJ. Later on what saved me was when Fenners joined our table with his big stack and Gazabroad suddenly had some competition. I'm sure I'd have entered the final table with a lot less chips if that hadn't have happened. Well played all the FT :clap

Re: SO Boss PL MTT - May Have sent the following Prize info to Paradise :ok [quote] Seats for $2500 Freeroll: morlspin1 (carried over from last month) Sleekshot (carried over from last month) Pocket Lady (carried over from last month) runadrum Griff505 Hedonist thehornet1 avongirl kipper9 Red_Fear Brabham heniek31 Telepe [SIZE=2][/SIZE] Please let me know if you come across any of these already qualified, so that I can make a note to carry them over. [SIZE=2][/SIZE] The cash prizes should be distributed as follows: runadrum $250 Griff505 $100 Hedonist $50 thehornet1 $30 avongirl $20 kipper9 $15 Red_Fear $12 Brabham $10 heniek31 $8 Telepe $5[/quote]