** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby World Cup 2015

plloyd88

I've had the following bets on the final.

2 or more cards shown at 11/4, NZ shown 2 or more at 10/1 and Aus shown 2 or more at 8/1, all with Lads

Bought Australia hotshots at 20 with SPIN (Mitchell, Ashley-Cooper, Kuridrani and Folau)

Bought Milner-Skudder try minutes at 12 with Spreadex (or Star Spreads)

McCaw to score a try at 7/1 and Kuridrani to score a try at 13/2, both with Coral

2 or more cards tipped in the RP and appeals at the price, the prices for each team to be shown 2 or more look a bit big to me. Australia hotshots look decent at a price that shows 5 points profit if they manage just a single try between them. Milner-Skudder is 5/2 best to score a try anytime so I like a buy at 12, which I'd equate to better than 3/1. Whilst I'm not expecting too much of a free-flowing game given the occasion, small bets on McCaw and Kuridrani are worth risking at those prices.

Two yellow cards is a great bet, will be taking a nibble myself

I've had the following bets on the final.

2 or more cards shown at 11/4, NZ shown 2 or more at 10/1 and Aus shown 2 or more at 8/1, all with Lads

Bought Australia hotshots at 20 with SPIN (Mitchell, Ashley-Cooper, Kuridrani and Folau)

Bought Milner-Skudder try minutes at 12 with Spreadex (or Star Spreads)

McCaw to score a try at 7/1 and Kuridrani to score a try at 13/2, both with Coral

2 or more cards tipped in the RP and appeals at the price, the prices for each team to be shown 2 or more look a bit big to me. Australia hotshots look decent at a price that shows 5 points profit if they manage just a single try between them. Milner-Skudder is 5/2 best to score a try anytime so I like a buy at 12, which I'd equate to better than 3/1. Whilst I'm not expecting too much of a free-flowing game given the occasion, small bets on McCaw and Kuridrani are worth risking at those prices.

•  

Well done on the Kuridrani to score a try and unlucky on the Milner Skudder as he scored after twelve minutes

Edited by owenclass

Cheers, actually he scored in the 39th minute so the bet showed a profit of 27 x stake. I'd have been slightly better off backing him at 5/2 anytime but that's with the benefit of hindsight and I still had the prospect of him adding a further try.

I'd have been better off buying Kuridrani's try minutes given that his came in the 64th minute but, again, that's with the benefit of hindsight!

Edited by harry_rag