** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Barclays Premier League ~ October 3rd & 4th

Aidymac

Premier League Ratings ~ Top Rated Manchester City

03/10/2015Aston Villa24.3333.00 - 16.5028.67Stoke-4.33
03/10/2015Bournemouth27.3331.50 - 23.5028.67Watford-1.33
03/10/2015Chelsea47.0057.50 - 35.5039.33Southampton+7.67
03/10/2015Crystal Palace29.3331.00 - 47.0034.67West Brom-5.33
03/10/2015Manchester City59.3358.00 - 21.5017.67Newcastle+41.67
03/10/2015Norwich40.0045.50 - 30.5036.33Leicester+3.67
03/10/2015Sunderland17.0020.00 - 43.5042.33West Ham-25.33
04/10/2015Arsenal55.3364.50 - 33.5031.67Manchester Utd+23.67
04/10/2015Everton35.6736.00 - 40.0037.00Liverpool-1.33
04/10/2015Swansea33.6725.00 - 49.0040.67Tottenham-7.00

Sunderland v West Ham

West Ham have shown their best form away from home and the ratings back this up too. Having beaten Liverpool, Man Utd & Arsenal, you wouldn't think Sunderland would pose too many problems, however football doesn't always work like that.

Sunderland look awful. Sitting bottom of the league and leaking goals for fun. 

Back West Ham to win at a great price of 2.40 BetVictor

Chelsea v Southampton

The way Chelsea are playing at the moment, they can't be backed in my opinion. They were lucky to get a draw at Newcastle who have been one of the worst teams in the league so far this season under McLaren. Porto is a very tough place to go to on a good day so I can forgive that result, but they were very poor on the night too.

I can't understand why John Terry, who has been Chelsea's rock for so many years, has been dropped. They look so vulnerable from general play and set pieces without him in the side. Quite simply, there is no way, even now, that Zouma and Cahill are better defenders that Terry. Until he comes back into the side, I only see misery for Mourinho's team this year.

Diego Costa being out is a massive loss. His antics at Arsenal cost his team dear and they really struggle for firepower up front with him out. To make things worse, Eden Hazard has had a terrible start to the season and he was the man that created so much for them when they won the league last year. Pedro has been playing decent though which is a plus.

Southampton are a really good side and score plenty of goals. Tadic has been given his chance this season and he has scored for fun over the last few weeks whilst Pelle and Mane are also playing out of their skin. If they can sort out their defensive issues here, they could easily come away from Stamford Bridge with a victory and I will bet accordingly.

Back Southampton +0.75 Asian Handicap ~ 4 Points @ 1.89 Bet Victor

Read Full Preview @ https://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-v-southampton-preview--tips-this-could-be-last-chance-saloon-for-mourinho

Sunderland v West Ham

West Ham have shown their best form away from home and the ratings back this up too. Having beaten Liverpool, Man Utd & Arsenal, you wouldn't think Sunderland would pose too many problems, however football doesn't always work like that.

Sunderland look awful. Sitting bottom of the league and leaking goals for fun. 

Back West Ham to win at a great price of 2.40 BetVictor

Sure when Ogbonna, Reid, Song, Pedro Obiang and and a few others are present I'd take that value but without them I'm a little less confident. 

Still Sunderland will be under all sorts of pressure to get their first 3 points at home and the crowd will really spring them forward. Perfect for a West Ham side that's custom built to launch devastating counters as witnessed against the heavy weights this season.

Song changes the way this side play and I wish he was fit but Noble and Kouyate in the middle should have enough about them here. May take the -0.25 for a little extra protection.

Edited by TotoSchillaci

Premier League Ratings ~ Top Rated Manchester City

03/10/2015Aston Villa24.3333.00 - 16.5028.67Stoke-4.33
03/10/2015Bournemouth27.3331.50 - 23.5028.67Watford-1.33
03/10/2015Chelsea47.0057.50 - 35.5039.33Southampton+7.67
03/10/2015Crystal Palace29.3331.00 - 47.0034.67West Brom-5.33
03/10/2015Manchester City59.3358.00 - 21.5017.67Newcastle+41.67
03/10/2015Norwich40.0045.50 - 30.5036.33Leicester+3.67
03/10/2015Sunderland17.0020.00 - 43.5042.33West Ham-25.33
04/10/2015Arsenal55.3364.50 - 33.5031.67Manchester Utd+23.67
04/10/2015Everton35.6736.00 - 40.0037.00Liverpool-1.33
04/10/2015Swansea33.6725.00 - 49.0040.67Tottenham-7.00

I'll take WBA, West Ham, Arsenal, Tottenham and maybe Norwich, thank you very much (for the ratings).

Not sure yet if I should try asian handicap as well.

Everton v Liverpool

Brendan Rodgers has a fine record at Goodison Park, picking up three draws here from his last three visits but this will be in my opinion the worst Liverpool side to visit The Toffees. Not only that, I think Everton are probably at their strongest right now in years so it could be a very tough day at the office for Rodgers, the Reds and the Liverpool FC fans.

Liverpool haven't kept a clean sheet in all competitions since they drew 0-0 at The Emirates back in August, conceding in each of their last seven games since. Their defense looks very shaky this season and with Lukaku in such brilliant form, I don't think they will keep Everton at bay on Sunday.

Most years, Everton come into this match with hope rather than confidence but I think for the first time, they will come into this tie feeling like strong favourites. You can be sure that there should be a few goals here as both teams will be desperate to win which should see good attacking football. But for me, I am with Everton all day long here!

Back Everton to WIN ~ 2 Points @ 2.80 Coral

Full Preview @ https://www.punterslounge.com/everton-v-liverpool-preview--tips-blues-meet-reds-in-most-bitter-rivalry-of-all

Arsenal v Manchester United

I think Louis Van Gaal's team will be much more suited to playing away from home in a game like this, as opposed to playing at home! That may sound odd, but United are set up to sit back, defend well, pass the ball patiently and use Martial's speed on the counter attack. With Arsenal getting plenty of numbers forward, I think the match will be there for the taking for United personally.

Not only do United have a brilliant record against Arsenal, so does Wayne Rooney who loves playing them! I think Arsenal have a mental blockage when they play United. No doubt they could of course beat United as Van Gaal's team are not playing that well, but being top of the league should spur the Reds on here!

Arsenal are leaking a lot of goals this season and with their rock in defence Koscielny out injured, Martial should be able to expose the snail-like pace of Mertesacker. Arsenal shipped three goals here in midweek against Greek side Olympiakos which was a shambolic performance and morale can't be that high after such a result. I am backing United to win here.

Back Manchester United -0.25 Asian Handicap ~ 3 Points @ 3.20 888Sport

Read Full Preview @ https://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-v-manchester-united-preview--tips--a-louis-van-gaal-smash-and-grab-on-the-cards

Sunderland v West Ham

Sunderland: Jack Rodwell (5/0 m, doubtful), Adam Matthews (1/0 d), Younes Kaboul (6/0 d), Adam Johnson (3/0 m), Danny Graham (3/0 f)

West Ham: Winston Reid (7/0 d), Andy Carroll (2/0 f)(both doubtful), Angelo Ogbonna (5/0 d), Enner Valencia (0/0 f), Joey O'Brien (0/0 d), Alex Song (0/0 m), Morgan Amalfitano (0/0 m)

Chelsea FC v Southampton

Chelsea FC: Diego Costa (6/1 f, suspended), Thibaut Courtois (3/0 first goalkeeper)

Southampton: Jordy Clasie (0/0 m, doubtful), Fraser Forster (0/0 g), Florin Gardos (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hi, what do you think of x2 watford?

This was one of the potential plays on my shortlist for this weekend (Watford +0.50) but after thinking it over I feel the markets have the game priced correctly. Essentially they say Watford will avoid defeat in this match 55% of the time and I would say that's about right.

I will swerve this game, no +ev = no bet.

Palace v West Brom: Both Teams to score @ 2.00 Betfred

The stats on this one probably indicate a low scoring, tight game but I fancy both sides to find the net. At home, Palace have only drawn a blank against a Man City side who were in top form. No doubt Pulis will come to keep it tight against his old club but I think the Eagles will create enough chances to get on the score sheet. The Baggies have shipped 6 in their last 2 matches (albeit one in league cup) and away at a decent Palace side they could have their work cut out again. I do however think they could be in the goals as well though. berhanio staying has been a big plus and whilst Rondon has been struggling with injury this week, it may give Rickie Lambert the chance to start. It might be a cliche with a Pulis side but you know they always have a good chance of scoring with their set pieces. And with his set up of two wingers getting up on the counter and a few direct balls in the mix, I like their chances of grabbing a goal. They aren't exactly big scorers but Pulis is a shrewd cookie and he knows this Palace side well. 

Im probably going against the general consensus here but I'm backing both sides to find the net at evens.

Leaders get teams out of sticky situations.

Man U leaders: Rooney, Schweinsteiger, Mata, De Gea

Arsenal Leaders: :$

I don't know what you mean by that or what point you're trying to make? 

I can't think of the Arsenal team off the top of my head but for starters I don't see what you mean by saying David De Gea is a 'leader' but Petr Cech isn't? 

I love this two picks:

Sunderland vs West Ham | X2 @1.34 | Stake 7/10

Aston Villa vs Stoke City | 1X @1.37 | Stake 7/10

West Ham is a really good team when it plays away. I know, it has a lot of injured players, but I really don't think that it'll be defeated by the worst team in the league. So I decided to be more carefull and take a double chances with that X2. And the same things I think about the second match, between the Villans and the Potters; Stoke started so slowly in this season like the team leaded by Sherwood, and I don't think thet the Hughes' team is able to win a game away against a team that needs to win absolutely.

The total odd is 1.8358, not so bad!

I like West Ham on the road.

Their style of play works against home teams who have to set the pace and make the running.

So few teams have beaten Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City away in a single EPL season.

Now they have a chance to play a poor Sunderland team, that will face a fan backlash after 25 minutes or so.

Away win looks lovely at 2.3

Everton v Liverpool Over 3,0

What a derby this will be. Both teams on different places right now. Everton flying high and Liverpool disappointing game after game. Everton are in a good form and playing a good football. They are scoring goals and letting some too. They are more then confident at the moment after the 3:2 win at WBA after being 2:0 down. Against the shaky defense of Pool, Everton will find the way to score one or more goals. Liverpool on the other hand can't find their game. They are disappointing in almost every game. In their last few games they are creating chances and scoring some goals but the defense is horrible and letting many goals too. They are coming from 1:1 vs Sion in Europa League and will be a bit tired. This is a special game for both teams. Liverpool can't lose this one so they will push like hell if they receive one, which is more then welcome for Everton. 

Edited by radotdr

Swansea - Tottenham Under 2,5

Swansea started great the season and made some good games, but in the last few games they lost concentration. Tottenham on the other side started bad but got better in the last few games. Their last game agianst City is misleading it is hard for them to score goals against organized teams. Son will be missing and he was one of the reason for the good few games so far. I expect Swansea at home to be well organized in defense and to play on counter attack. It will be hard for Tottenham to break them. I expect low scoring game.