** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Japanese Grand Prix

BillyHills

...........Betting Suggestions

With Rosberg on pole it has at least made the race from a betting angle a bit more interesting. There is not much to choose between the two Mercedes drivers at the head of the market. Hamilton is just the favourite with most firms, but can be backed at 11/10 with Paddy Power, Rosberg is 5/4 with Bet365. Personally I think who ever gets away first is a big favourite as they will get pit-lane preferences so it has to be the young German on this occasion.

Podium betting is interesting and I like the look of Vettel here rather than the chances of Bottas who is ahead of him on the grid. If we get rain the Williams will be useless and I think Vettel is a much better driver around this circuit anyway. Anything above Evens is a good bet in my opinion so the 11/8 at Ladbrokes is way too big.

For a final bet I’m going to take a chance on Verstappen to recover from his qualifying disaster, he’s 11/8 to make up the ground and that’s fair enough, I like his style and although he may need to pay back a favour to his team-mate from last week it’s worth a little bet.

Selections:

N.Rosberg (Outright) 5/4 Bet365

S.Vettel (Podium Finish) 11/8 Ladbrokes

M.Verstappen (Points Finish) 11/8 Skybet

Over 15.5 Finishers 4/5 Skybet

Full Preview

https://www.punterslounge.com/formal-one-betting-rosberg-or-hamilton-head-to-head-battle-in-store-at-suzuka