** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Home underdogs

only1woz

23 hours ago, Bernard_Tipster said:

Hi only1woz! Thanks for the strategy, it's really not bad :ok. And I want to use it.

Hi and thanks. You are welcome to use it however it works for you. It hasn't performed well lately but I believe it'll be in profit season after season, it just needs a fair bit of patience to plough through the losing streaks.

Best of luck with it whatever you do.

Hi Tzogas , I'd rather not reveal my secrets to be honest. I hope you understad that. But basically it's certain teams, from certain leagues who are playing away from home. When the home team is over a certain odds then it's a bet. Thanks.

Thank you TZOGAS, and you're welcome :D

Couldn't get a winner in our final match of the season, another draw. We finish the season on £148.67 profit. Not fortunes, as only 14 points for the season, and some people make that in a month, but as far as I'm concerned profit is profit, and this system has shown me profit every season since I started it 2 years ago. Last 2 seasons has shown 30 points profit, as opposed to only 14 points this season but it's all good. Also, a few months ago I decided to leave out any selections that were above @12.5 odds, as I felt it was costing me. If I had done this from the start of the season, profit would have been £202.22 so will keep this stipulation in future. Anyway, see you all next season with this :ok

15.05. SWANSEA man city 6.60 -£10.00 1 1

TOTAL OVERALL     £148.67  

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.05.2016, 22:05:00, only1woz said:

Thank you TZOGAS, and you're welcome :D

Couldn't get a winner in our final match of the season, another draw. We finish the season on £148.67 profit. Not fortunes, as only 14 points for the season, and some people make that in a month, but as far as I'm concerned profit is profit, and this system has shown me profit every season since I started it 2 years ago. Last 2 seasons has shown 30 points profit, as opposed to only 14 points this season but it's all good. Also, a few months ago I decided to leave out any selections that were above @12.5 odds, as I felt it was costing me. If I had done this from the start of the season, profit would have been £202.22 so will keep this stipulation in future. Anyway, see you all next season with this :ok

15.05. SWANSEA man city 6.60 -£10.00 1 1

TOTAL OVERALL     £148.67  

Have a nice summer only1woz! I'm looking forward for the new season and your bets!

• 2 months later...

Okay so back with this one folks. Please be aware that as I've had a few successful seasons with this, I will be upping my stakes to 20 POINTS so please be aware of this.

Only one selection from the first weekend of EPL fixtures, German starts next week and Spain the week after. Any questions, feel free to ask.

14.08. BOURNEMOUTH man utd 4.9 £74.10

20 points is about 5% of my bank. That's as much as I'd want to risk. That would theoretically give me a possible losing streak of 20 matches before my bank runs out. However, I wouldn't let it get that far, I'd be reducing my stakes to 10 points if I lost half my bank.

Nothing about betting underdogs is comfortable lol. You have to play it by ear. If I'm losing a lot of games narrowly (draws, late goals by the fav) then I'll be fine because I think the system is still working. If I'm losing every game 4-0 or 5-0 then I'd rethink whether this was a strategy to continue with.

Would've prefereed if chelsea had lost and Liverpool had made a comeback but hey ho, I'll accept the profit either way lol :loon

20.08. STOKE man city 5.7 -£20.00 1 4
20.08. BURNLEY liverpool 7.4 £121.60 2 0
20.08. WATFORD chelsea 5.8 -£20.00 1 2
21.08. SOCIEDAD madrid 5.2 -£20.00 0 3
------ WEEKLY TOTAL ------ £61.60 ------

------ OVERALL TOTAL ------ £41.60 ------

Not even a goal from our underdogs this week. Altho Hull were a little unlucky not to nick a winner before man u did.

27.08. WATFORD arsenal 5.4 -£20.00 0 3
27.08. HULL man utd 8.4 -£20.00 0 1
28.08. ATH BILBAO barcelona 6.8 -£20.00 0 1
------ WEEKLY TOTAL ------ -£60.00 ------

------ OVERALL TOTAL ------ -£18.40 ------

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work from newly promoted Leipzig beating dortmund with a late winner. Nearly got swansea in too which would have been ideal but costa just gave me more reason to hate him even more haha

10.09. RB LEIPZIG dortmund 5.9 £93.10 1 0
11.09. SWANSEA chelsea 6.2 -£20.00 2 2
------ WEEKLY TOTAL ------ £73.10 ------

------ OVERALL TOTAL ------ £54.70 ------