** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga - Sep 25 - 27

25/09/2015Koln29.0028.50 - 39.0040.00Ingolstadt-11.00
26/09/2015Augsburg34.6736.00 - 31.5027.33Hoffenheim+7.33
26/09/2015Hamburg29.0029.00 - 27.5038.33Schalke 04-9.33
26/09/2015Mainz40.0050.00 - 44.5044.50Bayern Munich-4.50
26/09/2015Stuttgart45.0038.50 - 25.5017.67Moenchengladbach+27.33
26/09/2015Werder Bremen31.3340.00 - 17.0025.00Leverkusen+6.33
26/09/2015Wolfsburg37.0042.00 - 23.5032.00Hannover 96+5.00
27/09/2015Dortmund60.0059.50 - 28.5028.50Darmstadt+31.50
27/09/2015Frankfurt53.0053.00 - 21.0026.33Hertha Berlin+26.67

Ratings explained here https://www.punterslounge.com/football-ratings

Edited by Paul Ross

Mainz v Bayern

Obviously Bayern are big favourites here, but they have conceded the lead a few times already this season, but come back with devastating effect!

Mainz are not shy at attacking the opposition's goal this season, and Bayern will do well to keep them quiet for 90 mins.

I'm pretty confident Mainz will score at some stage in this match, so will Bayern and probably a few times.

Both Teams to Score @ 2.18 Unibet looks a good bet to me.

Colgone-Ingolstadt

For me today here we will see a under game. Cologne for me a little bit overrated at the moment. For sure, they have made some good transfers but around the club it´s every time so, that now every one wants to see them fight against Place 4-7. It´s typical for the city Cologne. Last Games they realy lost his good Form. After a horrible 2-6 defeat against Frankfurt they win with luck in Derby against out of form Gladbach and under the week they deserved to loose in Berlin 0-2. And today they came a team that can defend verry good. Ingolstadt coach Hassenhuettel said for few weeks in Media, that he didn´t want to conceded a goal, which is mean that they will most of time loose the game. So if they keep a clean sheet they think they can minimum one point. And i think today they will fight for this point. And when you see Ingolstadt´s Games you can see only Dortmund knows who to play against them. This was the only game, where Ingolstadt was really bad in defenisve. Even against Wolfsburg they playes very good in Defensive. So i see parallel´s like the game Bremen-Ingolstadt. This was Ingolstadt wining 1-0 and i think Cologne will be today a hard fight for them to create chances, like Bremen last Week. Also Cologne after the last results i think they will focus more on defensive and think this can be a very close match.On booth sides no new injurjes and no important missings. So for me:

Under 2.25 @ 1.87 4/10 Pinn/Sbobet

Nuernberg-Bielefeld

Nuernberg after 2 wins in a row in very good Form and coach Weller are after the deserved win against out of form team Kaiserslautern that they are happy after the last two results but focus are now on this game. If you can see the games from Nuernberg you will see that the team have no big star for this Leauge but they are one team. Last Year they didn´t was that and they was not Promotion. Think they can do this, this season. The squad is in the deep from a good quality and so i think today Polak can play in startin XI after 2 games on the bench inculuding one goal aftetr substituion. So for me Polak with his experience today was important. Bielefeld a team with also some good results last Games but they are not focus of the games every 90 Minutes. Expample are they are leading 2-0 against Top Team Freiburg (in Freiburg) and becoming 2 goals so the game ends in a Draw. In this League where all teams from quality so close, that didn´t happend. For me the important thing is that Nuernberg on his right Side with very good in Form Players Schoepf and Brecko will today play against the left Side from Bielefeld where Coach Meier didn´t find his best Men for this Position. Last weeks Ulm, Goerlitz and Maast play on the Left Winger and all not playing his best. So for me advantage for Nuernberg here. Nuernberg with now important missing, only Kerk and Moessmer are injured. But i said it, the Nuernberg squad is deep enough from quality. On Bielefeld side they are missing today Brinkmann, Jopek, Strifler, Mueller and Salger. So no that importan missings, but it´s hard to replaced Brinkmann, Salger and Mueller. For me Nuernberg can hold his good Form, specially at home and will win this game:

Nuernberg @ 2.10 3/10 Sbobet

Nuernberg-Bielefeld

Nuernberg after 2 wins in a row in very good Form and coach Weller are after the deserved win against out of form team Kaiserslautern that they are happy after the last two results but focus are now on this game. If you can see the games from Nuernberg you will see that the team have no big star for this Leauge but they are one team. Last Year they didn´t was that and they was not Promotion. Think they can do this, this season. The squad is in the deep from a good quality and so i think today Polak can play in startin XI after 2 games on the bench inculuding one goal aftetr substituion. So for me Polak with his experience today was important. Bielefeld a team with also some good results last Games but they are not focus of the games every 90 Minutes. Expample are they are leading 2-0 against Top Team Freiburg (in Freiburg) and becoming 2 goals so the game ends in a Draw. In this League where all teams from quality so close, that didn´t happend. For me the important thing is that Nuernberg on his right Side with very good in Form Players Schoepf and Brecko will today play against the left Side from Bielefeld where Coach Meier didn´t find his best Men for this Position. Last weeks Ulm, Goerlitz and Maast play on the Left Winger and all not playing his best. So for me advantage for Nuernberg here. Nuernberg with now important missing, only Kerk and Moessmer are injured. But i said it, the Nuernberg squad is deep enough from quality. On Bielefeld side they are missing today Brinkmann, Jopek, Strifler, Mueller and Salger. So no that importan missings, but it´s hard to replaced Brinkmann, Salger and Mueller. For me Nuernberg can hold his good Form, specially at home and will win this game:

Nuernberg @ 2.10 3/10 Sbobet

FT 2:2

Nuernberg with 2 late goals in last 10 Minutes. But it´s too late... Bet Lost

Colgone-Ingolstadt

For me today here we will see a under game. Cologne for me a little bit overrated at the moment. For sure, they have made some good transfers but around the club it´s every time so, that now every one wants to see them fight against Place 4-7. It´s typical for the city Cologne. Last Games they realy lost his good Form. After a horrible 2-6 defeat against Frankfurt they win with luck in Derby against out of form Gladbach and under the week they deserved to loose in Berlin 0-2. And today they came a team that can defend verry good. Ingolstadt coach Hassenhuettel said for few weeks in Media, that he didn´t want to conceded a goal, which is mean that they will most of time loose the game. So if they keep a clean sheet they think they can minimum one point. And i think today they will fight for this point. And when you see Ingolstadt´s Games you can see only Dortmund knows who to play against them. This was the only game, where Ingolstadt was really bad in defenisve. Even against Wolfsburg they playes very good in Defensive. So i see parallel´s like the game Bremen-Ingolstadt. This was Ingolstadt wining 1-0 and i think Cologne will be today a hard fight for them to create chances, like Bremen last Week. Also Cologne after the last results i think they will focus more on defensive and think this can be a very close match.On booth sides no new injurjes and no important missings. So for me:

Under 2.25 @ 1.87 4/10 Pinn/Sbobet

FT 1:1 Pick WON

Bremen-Leverkusen

Nice Odds here for Bremen. Leverkusen in last Games are one of Bremen´s favorite opponent. Not really when you only looking on the H2H, but when you see that Bremen in most of them Clashes are in fight against Relegation with terrible Coach´s so the last results are very good. See both Games last year and it was good to see, when Bremen made this what Bremen are like. Counter Attack... And also i think today it can be the same again. Leverkusen after not such a good start in League, with pressure to made some win´s in a row. BUT they are playing against Barcelona next Week in Champions League and even if the talk now it´s focus on Leauge. Thats not true. Every One are lucky and will enjoying the game against Barcelona. So may some rotation today on Leverkusen Side. No importan missings here.

Bremen with 2 looses in a row against booth promotion teams of Ingolstadt and Darmstadt. And today also without suspended Bartels and Bargfrede. Bargfrede are not such a big missing and also Bartels isn´t it. He had not the form, from last year. So i think Kroos and Junuzovic (after illness) can replace booth. Against Ingolstadt in last Home Match, Bremen played most of the time really well, but didn´t find the net or even Ingolstadt on this day was superb in Defenisve. But today Leverkusen in last Games with some weak defenisve and some easy mistakes. So for me here today it can be an tough game and the winner can be named Werder Bremen, because last games was very close and Leverkusen under midweekd against Barcelona.

Bremen @ 4.13 3/10 Pinn

Bremen-Leverkusen

Nice Odds here for Bremen. Leverkusen in last Games are one of Bremen´s favorite opponent. Not really when you only looking on the H2H, but when you see that Bremen in most of them Clashes are in fight against Relegation with terrible Coach´s so the last results are very good. See both Games last year and it was good to see, when Bremen made this what Bremen are like. Counter Attack... And also i think today it can be the same again. Leverkusen after not such a good start in League, with pressure to made some win´s in a row. BUT they are playing against Barcelona next Week in Champions League and even if the talk now it´s focus on Leauge. Thats not true. Every One are lucky and will enjoying the game against Barcelona. So may some rotation today on Leverkusen Side. No importan missings here.

Bremen with 2 looses in a row against booth promotion teams of Ingolstadt and Darmstadt. And today also without suspended Bartels and Bargfrede. Bargfrede are not such a big missing and also Bartels isn´t it. He had not the form, from last year. So i think Kroos and Junuzovic (after illness) can replace booth. Against Ingolstadt in last Home Match, Bremen played most of the time really well, but didn´t find the net or even Ingolstadt on this day was superb in Defenisve. But today Leverkusen in last Games with some weak defenisve and some easy mistakes. So for me here today it can be an tough game and the winner can be named Werder Bremen, because last games was very close and Leverkusen under midweekd against Barcelona.

Bremen @ 4.13 3/10 Pinn

FT 0:3

Total Deserved for Leverkusen... Sorry

Frankfurt-Hertha BSC Berlin

Today i´m backing Frankfurt. Playing relly good last games, even they lost 0-2 against Schalke but where see the game. Not Fair, because Frankfurt was the better team and only Schalke Goalkeeper Faehrmann hold the win for Schalke. Today i can´t see another great Goalkeeper performance. Because on Hertha Side 1st Goalkeeper Kraft are injured and can´t play and 2nd Jarstein are not on the same level like the keeper from Schalke. Also on Hertha Side are Defender Brooks are missing, who is a blow. Hertha grab last weeks some points but only at home and thats against a playing weak Cologne Team and with luck against good playing Stuttgart. Away last 2 Games Hertha lost booth Games.

Frankfurt under Coach Veh with attractive offensive Football and i said they deserved the win last game against Schalke. Last Home Game they destroyed Cologne by 6-2 and today only new missing is Seferovic. Little Blow i think, but last weeks the Forwards from Frankfurt are really good in Form and Youth Player Waldschmidt made a good game after come on the pitch for Seferovic against Schalke.

So Hertha in table overrated and Frankfurt in good Form so for me:

Frankfurt -0.5 @ 2.05 4/10 bet365

3. Bundesliga

Dresden-Aalen

Top-Game today and for me the odds are not fair. Dresden with superb run and didn´t lost in the league by winning 8 from 10 Games. But @ home the games are last games against Halle, Chemnitz and Osnabrueck very tough and only wining the games with little bit luck. Late Goals against Halle and Osnabrueck there. Today are now coming relegatet team from Aalen who are in last weeks climb up in the table and now near to the promotion places. Specially away they are really strong by 2-2-1 and 7-3 goals. Last 2 away games against Magedeburg and Cottbus, win Aalen. And they are strong in Defensive and also lost whole season only 1 Game. Dresden i said at home with much lucky games, but winning all 5 Games at home. I don´t think that they today are wining. It´s a feeling and the odds are too big for Aalen.I think it will be a tough game with not many chances, then Aalen will be not playing so offensive like in Cottbus and Magedburg, because they are know that Dresden is strong in offensive, specially by counter attacks.

On both Sides are no important missings.

Aalen +0.5 @ 2.59 3/10 Pinn

Under 2.5 @  1.95 3/10 Marathonbet

Frankfurt-Hertha BSC Berlin

Today i´m backing Frankfurt. Playing relly good last games, even they lost 0-2 against Schalke but where see the game. Not Fair, because Frankfurt was the better team and only Schalke Goalkeeper Faehrmann hold the win for Schalke. Today i can´t see another great Goalkeeper performance. Because on Hertha Side 1st Goalkeeper Kraft are injured and can´t play and 2nd Jarstein are not on the same level like the keeper from Schalke. Also on Hertha Side are Defender Brooks are missing, who is a blow. Hertha grab last weeks some points but only at home and thats against a playing weak Cologne Team and with luck against good playing Stuttgart. Away last 2 Games Hertha lost booth Games.

Frankfurt under Coach Veh with attractive offensive Football and i said they deserved the win last game against Schalke. Last Home Game they destroyed Cologne by 6-2 and today only new missing is Seferovic. Little Blow i think, but last weeks the Forwards from Frankfurt are really good in Form and Youth Player Waldschmidt made a good game after come on the pitch for Seferovic against Schalke.

So Hertha in table overrated and Frankfurt in good Form so for me:

Frankfurt -0.5 @ 2.05 4/10 bet365

FT 1:1 with late goal for Berlin

3. Bundesliga

Dresden-Aalen

Top-Game today and for me the odds are not fair. Dresden with superb run and didn´t lost in the league by winning 8 from 10 Games. But @ home the games are last games against Halle, Chemnitz and Osnabrueck very tough and only wining the games with little bit luck. Late Goals against Halle and Osnabrueck there. Today are now coming relegatet team from Aalen who are in last weeks climb up in the table and now near to the promotion places. Specially away they are really strong by 2-2-1 and 7-3 goals. Last 2 away games against Magedeburg and Cottbus, win Aalen. And they are strong in Defensive and also lost whole season only 1 Game. Dresden i said at home with much lucky games, but winning all 5 Games at home. I don´t think that they today are wining. It´s a feeling and the odds are too big for Aalen.I think it will be a tough game with not many chances, then Aalen will be not playing so offensive like in Cottbus and Magedburg, because they are know that Dresden is strong in offensive, specially by counter attacks.

On both Sides are no important missings.

Aalen +0.5 @ 2.59 3/10 Pinn

Under 2.5 @  1.95 3/10 Marathonbet

FT 4:0 for Dresden.... Terrible Weekend