** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Eurobasket 2015 Turkey Island 2 H2H @ 7

saimon76

Group B, last match of qualifying round; low stake because you never know, however Turkey is 4th even with a win so why not rest players given the fact that on Saturday they will have hard quarter finals against France or Israel. On afternoon same things already happened with Georgia beating Croatia (that waas sure of 2nd place) at odds of 3 circa. Islands want to achieve an historical win at final phase of eurobasket and Ataman for sure will not risk IMO injuries or to shrink key players. Handicap for Island or straight win IMO is a logical choice at so juicy odds, stake low for me given the big odd and the risk a match of basket has itself.... I advise stake 2 or 3 on 10 . 3/10..... GL !!!

Group B, last match of qualifying round; low stake because you never know, however Turkey is 4th even with a win so why not rest players given the fact that on Saturday they will have hard quarter finals against France or Israel. On afternoon same things already happened with Georgia beating Croatia (that waas sure of 2nd place) at odds of 3 circa. Islands want to achieve an historical win at final phase of eurobasket and Ataman for sure will not risk IMO injuries or to shrink key players. Handicap for Island or straight win IMO is a logical choice at so juicy odds, stake low for me given the big odd and the risk a match of basket has itself.... I advise stake 2 or 3 on 10 . 3/10..... GL !!!
Bet lost after an overtime and a lot of lead change during the match.Brave Iceland tied with just 1 second to play in fouethquarter but then fall in Ot, turkey won 111 102.However this is a bet i will take and retake Given the supervalue of the odds