** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League/FA Cup games 12th September

Darran

United Of Manchester - Corby over 2,5 Two goal rich sides, what else to expect? This is my main pick, and this could be finished in first half. Low odds but good for doubles, trebles etc. Still can't make a choice what's better in Bradford PA - Solihull game, over 2,5 or away win. But I'm a bit closer to trust Solihull since they've proven so far as the best side in League.

3pts - Halifax 11/8 to beat Kidderminster has my interest. The Shay in recent seasons has been a fortress and i feel they will turn kiddy over. 2pts - Woking 6/4 to win at Guiseley. Cards have had an 'ace' start despite being 'dealt' a blow with the loss of Scott Rendell. After 'shuffling their pack' to decent effect they sit 3rd in the table. I personally think that Gary Hill is the shrewdest Manager in the division and it is suprising how a league club has not snapped him up. Alfreton v Hednesford looks a solid BTTS investment

A tough set of fixtures again but no doubt the main bet has to be Ebbsfleet. Margate already look firm winners of the worst ante-post investement award and have yet to win. Terry Brown can't have too much longer left given their squad and the money available. There is a slight concern that things will click at some point, but it will really need to do to beat Ebbsfleet. I wanted to take them on ante-post as they looked short enough given the managers inexperience, but they have had a flying start to the season. 10/11 is still available in places and that does look a cracking price. Outside of that it is 3 small bets at bigger prices including two draws in the National League. Having successfully opposed Cheltenham last week I am taking them on again although going with them to get a point against Dover. Both sides have only lost once and Dover are proving very hard to beat by drawing most of their games. Against Southport last week they had a few chances but weren't clinical enough and I think they will be happy to take a point again on the road against a stronger side albeit one I still think are flattered by their position in the league compared to how they are actually playing. Tranmere look ripe to take on as well as they continue to struggle. They weren't great on the TV last week against Welling and although a wonder goal and a red card which never was probably stopped them from getting the 3 points, it is fair to say Welling deserved something from the game. Chester have been performing pretty solidly on the whole and have drawn three of their last six games. They probably deserved a point against FGR last week and I think they can pick up a point this week. To be honest I wouldn't put people off actually backing Chester to win as Tranmere look stupidly short. Back in the National League South I am chancing Maidenhead again. They did well against Ebbsfleet despite going down 3-1 and travel to Whitehawk who although have been hard to beat have shown they do have weaknessess as well and it would be no surprise if Alan Devonshire exploited them.

Hi addpea, What are the best picks for this weekend? I fancy eastleigh,ebbsfleet,bath.What do you think of their chances?
Ebbsfleet are dealt with above. Certainly hope Eastleigh can bounce back from their first defeat of the season. I was tempted with Bath given Hemel's injury issues, but they have been superb away from home so far and so I left alone.

my tips for today : Concord Rangers v Oxford City – National League South Bet: Oxford City DNB @1,72 Bet365 Basingtoke v Eastbourne – National League South Bet: Basingtoke @2,30 Bet365 Margate v Ebbsfleet United – National League South Bet: Ebbsfleet United @1,70 Bet365 Dartford v Weston-S-Mare – National League South Bet: Dartford -0,5 ; -1 @1,875 Bet365 Forest Green - Southport - National League Bet: FGR -1 @1,45 Bet365 Truro City - St. Albans - National League South Bet: St. Albans @2.10 Bet365 Treble : Dartford -0,5 ; -1 , Forest Green -1 , Ebbsflett @4,63 Bet365

Buga you are going to have start putting reasoning behind your tips even of it is just a sentence or two. Also if you can put the best odds up as you bet 365 aren't always the best odds and if anyone follows you in they may think they are. For example ebbsfleet at 1.7 is pretty bad compared to the 10/11 they are woth marathon.

Buga you are going to have start putting reasoning behind your tips even of it is just a sentence or two. Also if you can put the best odds up as you bet 365 aren't always the best odds and if anyone follows you in they may think they are. For example ebbsfleet at 1.7 is pretty bad compared to the 10/11 they are woth marathon.
ok i will try , usually only tips , but ok , i use Bet365 only that :)

my tips for today : Concord Rangers v Oxford City – National League South Bet: Oxford City DNB @1,72 Bet365 green 0-2 Basingtoke v Eastbourne – National League South Bet: Basingtoke @2,30 Bet365 red 1-5 Margate v Ebbsfleet United – National League South Bet: Ebbsfleet United @1,70 Bet365 green 0-2 Dartford v Weston-S-Mare – National League South Bet: Dartford -0,5 ; -1 @1,875 Bet365 1/2 green 1/2 push 2-1 Forest Green - Southport - National League Bet: FGR -1 @1,45 Bet365 push 2-1 Truro City - St. Albans - National League South Bet: St. Albans @2.10 Bet365 red 2-0 Treble : Dartford -0,5 ; -1 , Forest Green -1 , Ebbsflett @4,63 Bet365 green @1.70
Profit 1,05

ok i will try , usually only tips , but ok , i use Bet365 only that :)
The problem is that tips don't mean an awful lot to people especially when you haven't posted too many times. It is good to see others posting tips on here and I don't want to put you off, but it would be good to see why you are tipping up what you are. I strongly suggest that you use as many bookies as possible as like I say you are costing yourself money by taking shorter odds. Bet 365 are a decent enough bookmaker, but they aren't always best price and as I showed with the Ebbsfleet example it can be quite a difference. It is good punting sense to have accounts with as many bookies as possible.