** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro 2016 Qualifiers ~ Saturday September 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Saturday 5 September 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Estonia v Lithuania (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Luxembourg v FYR Macedonia (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Russia v Sweden (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Marino v England (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]260[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ukraine v Belarus (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Austria v Moldova (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montenegro v Liechtenstein (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spain v Slovakia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Switzerland v Slovenia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.59[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

San Marino vs England Preview: Hodgson's Men Determined to Maintain 100% Record England visit San Marino for their latest 2016 European Championship qualifying match and if they secure the win they are expected to get and Slovenia fail to beat Switzerland away then it will seal England's place in France next summer. THE BET Under 4.5 Goals Scored @ 20/11 with Sportingbet Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/san-ma...ain-100-record

[TABLE=border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 393] [TR] [TD]19910327[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Romania[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19930922[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Netherlands[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19931117[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]England[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19950607[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Russia[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19961009[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Belgium[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19970430[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Netherlands[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19990331[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Spain[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20010606[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Belgium[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20010905[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Croatia[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20030607[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Sweden[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20051012[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Spain[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20060906[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]13[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Germany[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20070908[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Czech Rep[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20081119[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Czech Rep[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20100903[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Netherlands[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20110906[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Sweden[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20130322[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]England[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20131015[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]San Marino[/TD] [TD]Ukraine[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] That's the minnows at home to the elite and they don't often keep it to under 5. Always wondered why SM not better since right next to Italy. Why don't some lesser Italians find their San Marino granny and suddenly they get to play internationals.

I took the England corner handicap -10 yesterday at SkyBet with 15/8. I can't justify this too much other than it's been covered in the last two matches home and away. The price was very generous considering England should be hammering their goal for 90mins and you could wager the minnows may not even get a shot on target. Unfortunately it has drifted a lot on SkyBet to 10/11, I should have tipped this when the price was sweet, so now I would think twice about backing this under evens. Hopefully I've given more reasoning at least than my man Stevie :p

I took the England corner handicap -10 yesterday at SkyBet with 15/8. I can't justify this too much other than it's been covered in the last two matches home and away. The price was very generous considering England should be hammering their goal for 90mins and you could wager the minnows may not even get a shot on target. Unfortunately it has drifted a lot on SkyBet to 10/11, I should have tipped this when the price was sweet, so now I would think twice about backing this under evens.
It was indeed a great bet at that price (England have "won" 16-0, 15-1 and 17-0 in the 3 recent meetings). Good luck if they allow the bet to stand but it could be palped (they were going 11/10 San Marino, 7/1 the tie and 15/8 England, making a sub 95% book). 11/10 was the next best price I saw. Personally, I'm finding myself drawn to buying England goals x corners at 58 with Spreadex. It made up at 80, 120 and 85 in those 3 games and I'm inclined to fancy England to manage at least 5 goals and 12 corners.

I took the England corner handicap -10 yesterday at SkyBet with 15/8. I can't justify this too much other than it's been covered in the last two matches home and away. The price was very generous considering England should be hammering their goal for 90mins and you could wager the minnows may not even get a shot on target. Unfortunately it has drifted a lot on SkyBet to 10/11, I should have tipped this when the price was sweet, so now I would think twice about backing this under evens. Hopefully I've given more reasoning at least than my man Stevie :p
Bet365 are currenlty offering Asian Corner Handicap England -9.5 @ 1.75