** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie B ~ September 5th - 7th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Saturday 5 September 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Brescia (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.73[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Sunday 6 September 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Livorno v Pescara (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Modena v Vicenza (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.98[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Novara v Latina (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Perugia v Como (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pro Vercelli v Virtus Lanciano (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Salernitana v Avellino (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Trapani v Ternana (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bari v Spezia (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Monday 7 September 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Crotone (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

AC Cesena v Brescia Calcio AC Cesena (last term): Ciano (f, newcomer, suspended), Kone (m, newcomer, suspended), Improta (f, newcomer), Tabanelli (7/0 m), Capelli (30/0 d), ?uri? (28/2 m), Dalmonte (4/0 f) Brescia Calcio (last term): Andrea Caracciolo (29/14 f, top scorer), Somma (d, newcomer), Venuti (d, newcomer), H'Maidat (29/1 m) Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

With all eyes on the Euro 2016 qualifications the other threads seem to be a little bit ignored but i believe i have a bet which holds value in it.Perugia will welcome Como in the Serie B opener.Perugia are set to achieve a higher finish this season but i doubt they'll be fighting for promotion although they should be relatively solid.Given that the season is yet to start i still don't know much about these two except that Perugia put in a lot of efforts against Milan for the Cup but end up defetead.They'll have Alhassan(LB) out for this game.Como on the other hand should deal with tha absence of a few key players for them-Ambrosini,Casoli,Cristiani.All of them are regular starters and the last two are the starting midfielders which makes me think that their creativity and ability to defend may suffer today.Como were eliminated by Trapani from the Cup which is not a great accomlpishment by any means but it's more than clear than their aim this year will be to avoid relegation rather than to achieve a Cup run.Perugia are not a force at home but they should be winning these type of games if they are to achieve a finish above midtable + Como have important missings.Tha't an opener after all but Perugia really should be able to record a winning start to the season.HW to me @ 1.85 with bet365

With all eyes on the Euro 2016 qualifications the other threads seem to be a little bit ignored but i believe i have a bet which holds value in it.Perugia will welcome Como in the Serie B opener.Perugia are set to achieve a higher finish this season but i doubt they'll be fighting for promotion although they should be relatively solid.Given that the season is yet to start i still don't know much about these two except that Perugia put in a lot of efforts against Milan for the Cup but end up defetead.They'll have Alhassan(LB) out for this game.Como on the other hand should deal with tha absence of a few key players for them-Ambrosini' date=Casoli,Cristiani.All of them are regular starters and the last two are the starting midfielders which meks me think that their creativity and ability to defend may suffer today.Como were eliminated by Trapani from the Cup which is not a great accomlpishment by any means but it's more than clear than their aim this year will be to avoid relegation rather than to achieve a Cup run.Perugia are not a force at home but they should be winning these type of games if they are to achieve a finish above midtable + Como have important missings.Tha't an opener after all but Perugia really should be able to record a winning start to the season.HW to me @ 1.85 with bet365
2:0 :clap