** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A ~ Sunday September 13th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Sunday 13 September 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Empoli v Napoli (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fiorentina v Genoa (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Frosinone v AS Roma (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hellas Verona v Torino (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.93[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v AC Milan (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Chievo (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]93.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Udinese (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v Carpi (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Bologna (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Atalanta (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Palermo V Carpi Carpi +1.0 @ 1.917 Matchbook > 5% BR Palermo have registered consecutive 1-0 victories in the opening 2 game weeks of the new campaign and this may go some way to explaining the pricing of their match with Carpi. For me, Palermo are a ‘hard to beat’ team under the stewardship of coach Giuseppe Iachini. They have a strong spine with the likes of GK Sorrentino, CB Gonzalez, CM Rigoni and SS Vazquez. Generally speaking, Palermo are a well drilled team with a good mentality, this has allowed them to capitalize early doors this season with victories over scaffold opponents. Despite the positives, we must also understand that Palermo are not particularly prolific with the offensive side of their game. The departures of Paulo Dybala and Andrea Belotti has left them light upfront and as a consequence I do not see the Sicilians running up cricket scores anytime soon. Veteran centre-forward Alberto Gilardino will probably make his debut for the club against Carpi, a good signing in my view but one which was desperately needed given the lack of viable options upfront for Iachini. Carpi have shown glimpses of what they can do at this level in their opening two games. They came unstuck against a very offensive Sampdoria side but looked a lot more organized in a narrow home defeat to Inter Milan (a team which is also struggling with the offensive phase of the game). You would feel that Fabrizio Castori’s side can take confidence from the clash with the nerazzurri, Carpi are not the finished article yet but I don’t think they are too far away from registering their first positive result of the campaign. Carpi and Palermo both tend to deploy a similar module: 3-5-1-1 / 3-5-2. Neither side retain the ball particularly well so I wouldn’t expect either to really dominate possession over the course of this contest. As a consequence, Carpi will probably face less pressure in the balance of play compared to their opening two matches. Looking at how the two teams usually setup, I do not see a significant tactical advantage for Palermo in this game. Clearly Palermo are the better developed side overall and are rightly favorites for this game but to have Carpi on such a big line is a little excessive in my view. The biancorossi are not far away from being competitive at this level and I feel this contest maybe an opportunity for them to pickup their first positive result of the campaign. The generous +1.0 line gives us nice coverage so I will get behind Carpi here, maybe they will surprise the markets.

Palermo v Carpi Palermo: Struna (1/0 d, suspended), Rigoni (2/1 m, doubtful), Bolzoni (0/0 m), Morganella (0/0 d) Carpi: Pasciuti (0/0 m), Marrone (2/0 m), Spolli (1/0 d) Sampdoria v Bologna Sampdoria: Coda (2/0 d), De Silvestri (0/0 d), Krsticic (0/0 m), Zukanovic (1/0 d), Cassano (1/0 f) Bologna: Zuculini (0/0 m), Krafth (0/0 d), Brighi (1/0 m) Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

4 games so far...and four 2 - 2 draws...nine goals scored in the first half of these games....you can get 16/1 for a 2 - 2 in the lazio game and 12/1 for a 2 - 2 in the milan derby....well you never know...but i bet alarm bells are ringing somewhere ???... maybe ???.. lol.. anyways im gonna have a quid on each and the double lol... good luck guys are roll on the nfl at 6 pm....no chance of cheating there... well deflategate i guess... lol